Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,302 members, 7,829,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno (27596 Views)

Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Okene By Nigerian Troops (Graphic pics) / Scores Of Insurgents Killed In Mubi By Soldiers / 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by Hammefeez: 11:25pm On Jan 09, 2014
cant beleive i made 2 first page on a row......... maybe people are tired of Boko things......... still dancing Skelewu on first page....... God God God.... this is my year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by Alenkakent(m): 11:26pm On Jan 09, 2014
Dem no dey finish?
them don kill dem tire and still dem still dey kill them...
*sighs*
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by lanightdavido(m): 11:27pm On Jan 09, 2014
Femolacaster: When will this stop?
wen oduamadi collect ballon d'or
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 09, 2014
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by lanightdavido(m): 11:29pm On Jan 09, 2014
Hammefeez: cant beleive i made 2 first page on a row......... maybe people are tired of Boko things......... still dancing Skelewu on first page....... God God God.... this is my year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
baba,u c say diz year no too sure ooo....dy hope 4 nxt yr
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 09, 2014
bebe2: DNt want to derail,

Pls can someone remind me d name of dis Nigeria song,

In the video, A bunch of guys are in a boxing ring, singing in Yoruba
Saying can u use super glue for eye drop shocked, can u use petrol as cooking oil, sill stuff like dat.
u are obviously derailing ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by Decryptor(m): 11:30pm On Jan 09, 2014
APC is next
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by Mina98(f): 11:30pm On Jan 09, 2014
Boko haram will not stop until power returns to the north and that is why APC is working hard to make sure the next president is from the north. Northerners do not trust anyone not even the SW that is working with them.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 09, 2014
ASK GENERAL BUHARI

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 09, 2014
Good! I don't find the sight of dead people or hearing about it interesting. But, these are just bunch of brainwashed fools who need to be dealt with by any means possible.I hate this Boko Haram group with disgust! Ptui!
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by Mina98(f): 11:33pm On Jan 09, 2014
Hammefeez: cant beleive i made 2 first page on a row......... maybe people are tired of Boko things......... still dancing Skelewu on first page....... God God God.... this is my year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so me that have made front page on a row 3 times should do what now! Smh!
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 09, 2014
Abdul Adam56: I no believe.
HOW YOU GO BELIEVE WHEN YIU BE ONE OF THEM
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by adepojuot: 11:35pm On Jan 09, 2014
72 virgins thingz...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by Hammefeez: 11:36pm On Jan 09, 2014
lanightdavido: baba,u c say diz year no too sure ooo....dy hope 4 nxt yr
i hate negative words, pls say something sweet. this is my year, afterall i made first page same week i became NL, did U av dat chance too?

Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by zicoraads: 11:36pm On Jan 09, 2014
I really hateto be the one to break the news to u but I think u should check again...cos u didn't make FP. This might not be Ur year after all. Back to the topic...the sauce is so fake.
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 09, 2014
Na lie dem dey lie jor,nigerian army go fit kill boko boys?
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by bebe2(f): 11:39pm On Jan 09, 2014
Paroman: u are obviously derailing ma'am.

If u know it just tell me ,
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by zicoraads: 11:41pm On Jan 09, 2014
Mina98: Boko haram will not stop until power returns to the north and that is why APC is working hard to make sure the next president is from the north. Northerners do not trust anyone not even the SW that is working with them.
People who think bokoharam will end when power returns to the north are very naive. Book haram has gone way past that. Even those that created it can't even control it. Pple like the former Born state gov are now scared to go home. Trust me...book haram is now even bigger than the north.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by lanightdavido(m): 11:41pm On Jan 09, 2014
Hammefeez:
i hate negative words, pls say something sweet. this is my year, afterall i made first page same week i became NL, did U av dat chance too?
mumu,dey con giv u certificate abi
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by patriotic007: 11:42pm On Jan 09, 2014
When your born to rule masters up north learn that you dont set fire in own your house just to spite a strangers whose village is a thousand mile away just because you want power to remain with you,...SMH

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 09, 2014
Though what these people a doing is wrong. But least they deserve a fair hearing or why can't the army capture them and interrogate them-they may give us vital information. And how can we know that those people killed(on daily basis) a boko haram members,how can we believe any thing the media/army told us about the BH activity,what differentiate the army from the BH member if we they continue to kill any how. can we not reason with our mind,dnt we have intelligence unit under the arm forces that can determine/find out who are the manufacturers/suppliers of their(BH) ammunitions,IEDs,guns.how do they transport the weapons into the nation. And how on earth a they able to bypass all Those jtf check points(that a hundreds in no) with those weapons. what happened to all those arrested trying to bomb churches. And one last thing( to all- Nigerians including th BH): *in dan masani's voice* Duk abun da yayi farko; yanada karshe- whatever has a beginning, it must have an end.
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 09, 2014
bebe2:

JOOR OH THAT'S THE TITLE OF THE SONG
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 09, 2014
patriotic007: When your born to rule slave masters up north learn that you dont set fire in own your house just to spite a strangers whose village is a thousand mile away just because you want power to remain with you,...SMH
FIXED grin
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by mrsolutionm(m): 11:45pm On Jan 09, 2014
bebe2: DNt want to derail,

Pls can someone remind me d name of dis Nigeria song,

In the video, A bunch of guys are in a boxing ring, singing in Yoruba
Saying can u use super glue for eye drop shocked, can u use petrol as cooking oil, sill stuff like dat.
joor eldee
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 09, 2014
bebe2:

Jahbless - Joor oh (Feat....Iceprince, Eldee and Ruggedman)
what do I get for giving u the correct answer, ma'am??

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 09, 2014
MMMua'zu:
Though what these people a doing is wrong. But least they deserve a fair hearing or why can't the army capture them and interrogate them-they may give us vital information. And how can we know that those people killed(on daily basis) a boko haram members,how can we believe any thing the media/army told us about the BH activity,what differentiate the army from the BH member if we they continue to kill any how. can we not reason with our mind,dnt we have intelligence unit under the arm forces that can determine/find out who are the manufacturers/suppliers of their(BH) ammunitions,IEDs,guns.how do they transport the weapons into the nation. And how on earth a they able to bypass all Those jtf check points(that a hundreds in no) with those weapons. what happened to all those arrested trying to bomb churches. And one last thing( to all- Nigerians including th BH): *in dan masani's voice* Duk abun da yayi farko; yanada karshe- whatever has a beginning, it must have an end.
LACASA IS THAT YOU
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by Tfri: 11:51pm On Jan 09, 2014
Boko Bokoi,hw manytimes did i call u nw.stop bombing the innocents u deem fightin for ooo.go and Bomb them in Aso Rock and particalry bomb those Apc people and sahara watever people feilding fake news alone o.i will come get u if i hear any bomb oo.na my own b dat
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by patriotic007: 11:52pm On Jan 09, 2014
Abdul Adam56: I no believe.
Why will you believe?,...You guys think you are harming GEJ,...Generation unborn from the north will never forgive the present generation and with bitterness they will curse you because the north will never recover from this,....If you doubt me ask Afganistan,Iraq,Pakistan,Yemen,Somalia,...A man sets his house on fire to spite a man whose village is a thousand miles away,....stupiiidity cant be more than that,..

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by Mina98(f): 11:54pm On Jan 09, 2014
zicoraads: I really hateto be the one to break the news to u but I think u should check again...cos u didn't make FP. This might not be Ur year after all. Back to the topic...the sauce is so fake.
sauce or source grin I can see you love food so much! shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by sugaarbear(m): 11:55pm On Jan 09, 2014
Dis boko boys no dey finish ni?
Re: Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Borno by baby124: 11:58pm On Jan 09, 2014
MMMua'zu:

Their victims must have gotten a fair hearing too. Shame on you badly.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chris Omashola: I Don’t Have Problem With APC, But Obaseki Will Win Edo Election / APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Adavi L.G.A Kogi State (Pictures) / Tinubu’s Mother, Abibat Mogaji Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.