Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,383 members, 7,864,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:38 AM

Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed - Autos (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed (273515 Views)

Pre-order Your Car From Germany with just 100,000 + picturesss / We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. / Custom Order Your Car From The USA To Nigeria (VIEW NEW ORDERS FOR 2009!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by Jumpstart: 1:11am On Jun 24, 2013
inspired_m:

Thanks for the Enquiry

2005 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4WD is 3.5m Naira

2006 Toyoa Sequoia Limited 4WD is 4.2m Naira

2006 Range Rover Vogue HSE is 5m Naira

2007 Range Rover Vogue HSE is 5.7m Naira

All vehicles are Clean title, No Accident, No Flood, No Salvaged and Comes with At least 6 Months Inspired Autos Warranty Valid in Nigeria

Cheers
Inspired

Inspired, I beg of you, after 4 months of successfully delivering my wife's Toyota Picnic, you are yet to send the receipt of purchase.
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by shithapuns: 9:37am On Jun 24, 2013
pls whats the preorder price of 2005 toyota camry. and 2006 toyota matrix?
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by esoorita: 2:22pm On Jun 24, 2013
Inspired, I'm still waiting to hear from you about my offer of 3.1 Million Naira for the Toyota Sequoia ltd
4x4 2005.Thanks.
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 2:25pm On Jun 24, 2013
esoorita: Inspired, I'm still waiting to hear from you about my offer of 3.1 Million Naira for the Toyota Sequoia ltd
4x4 2005.Thanks.

Kindly Send me an email Via sales@BLOCKED

Cheers
Inspired
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by oyewole123: 4:24pm On Jun 24, 2013
oyewole123: Inspired, today is Friday and as u promised to let me know what has been happening to the vehicle u ought to have delivered 2 weeks ago

How far??

Am really not happy not knowing the whereabout of my vehicle or even seeing picture. This is a total different experience with you compared to my last preorder -ML, thought it should get better not worse as in this case

Inspired, this is 4th day after requesting for d whereabout of my vehicle which u ought to have been delivered 3 weeks but you still have not answered me .

Is this d nasty way u threat worried customers or have I been scammed ?

Am still requesting for the update and whereabout of my Jetta vehicle I paid a deposit of 720k several weeks ago online to your account and if u are too busy to purchase or treat ur customer well, do refund my money ASAP
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 5:50pm On Jun 24, 2013
oyewole123:

Inspired, this is 4th day after requesting for d whereabout of my vehicle which u ought to have been delivered 3 weeks but you still have not answered me .

Is this d nasty way u threat worried customers or have I been scammed ?

Am still requesting for the update and whereabout of my Jetta vehicle I paid a deposit of 720k several weeks ago online to your account and if u are too busy to purchase or treat ur customer well, do refund my money ASAP

I am awaiting Updates from My Shippers in the USA, Today is Monday First day of Work and Theres also a Time Difference.

There has been Several Back Logs of Vehicles Shipping RORO Out of Ports In the USA For the Past 3 - 4 Weeks, Most Shippers Can Attest to this, Once I have an update From my Shippers, I will Update you.

This has Not Only Affected Your Shipment but Several other Shipments I have and I am Awaiting Updates On all of them.

I have Invested 60% Of My Funds In Your Transaction and I think I need my Investment back ASAP More like you need the vehicle As well

Sorry for the Inconveniences.

Cheers
Inspired
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 5:53pm On Jun 24, 2013
shithapuns: pls whats the preorder price of 2005 toyota camry. and 2006 toyota matrix?

Thanks for the Enquiry

2005 Toyota Camry is 1.7m

2006 Toyota Matrix is 1.750m

Cheers
Inspired
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 5:54pm On Jun 24, 2013
tgoo315:

forget all dis story inspired....u n I know dat 2m can get a Camry 07 of dat 8k.. wen I ready fo u..I go come ikorodu...cos now ur tellin me I need 1m to ship a car to naija...

When You are Ready sir, Come to Our Showroom on 291 Ikorodu Road, Anthony/ Maryland, Lagos We Can Work things Out

Cheers
Inspired
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 5:56pm On Jun 24, 2013
esoorita: -Thanks for your prompt reply Inspire I really appreciate your professionalism.Is it possible you do the Sequoia for
3.1M Naira? I'm based in London and I've been following you religiously on Nairaland.I have a gut feelings that when it
comes to automobiles,you know your onions and that's why I'm comfortable to want to do business with you.Thanks

We are always Flexible With Our Customers Sir, We Can Work Out a 2005 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4WD

In actual fact We have One Listed for Immediate Shipment on Our Website, You can Check it here

http://www.BLOCKED/view/464/toyota-sequoia-limited-2005

Looking forward to your Business

Cheers
Inspired
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by oyewole123: 8:11pm On Jun 24, 2013
inspired_m:

I am awaiting Updates from My Shippers in the USA, Today is Monday First day of Work and Theres also a Time Difference.

There has been Several Back Logs of Vehicles Shipping RORO Out of Ports In the USA For the Past 3 - 4 Weeks, Most Shippers Can Attest to this, Once I have an update From my Shippers, I will Update you.

This has Not Only Affected Your Shipment but Several other Shipments I have and I am Awaiting Updates On all of them.

I have Invested 60% Of My Funds In Your Transaction and I think I need my Investment back ASAP More like you need the vehicle As well

Sorry for the Inconveniences.

Cheers
Inspired

Last time u communicated to me, u said the vehicle has sailed, has this changed or d vehicle returned back to port??

Am yet to see/hear any shipper complaining about this delay unless they will start now

I will appreciate if i can see documents that this vehicle has been purchased or even pictures of the car at the port because it is almost 3 weeks post the delivery date you told me and u never communicated to me regarding delay

1 Like

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 8:12pm On Jun 24, 2013
oyewole123:

Last time u communicated to me, u said the vehicle has sailed, has this changed or d vehicle returned back to port??

Am yet to see/hear any shipper complaining about this delay unless they will start now

I will appreciate if i can see documents that this vehicle has been purchased or even pictures of the car at the port because it is almost 3 weeks post the delivery date you told me and u never communicated to me regarding delay

I will Send all the Documentations as regards this vehicle to your email Including Dock Receipts and Shipping Papers Later tonight or Tomorrow Morning

Cheers
Inspired
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by esoorita: 12:47pm On Jun 25, 2013
I like the Toyota Sequoia displayed on your link.The only thing that is missing in it however is the spoiler at the back.I mean the spoiler at the top of the tailgate which incorporates the brake light.Is it possible that it can be fixed to the vehicle or not? Thanks
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 1:47pm On Jun 25, 2013
esoorita:
I like the Toyota Sequoia displayed on your link.The only thing that is missing in it however is the spoiler at the back.I mean the spoiler at the top of the tailgate which incorporates the brake light.Is it possible that it can be fixed to the vehicle or not? Thanks

Thanks for the Observation Sir, We can Fix a Top Rear Spoiler for $150

Cheers
Inspired
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by esoorita: 8:27pm On Jun 25, 2013
Inspire, why $150 for the spoiler? I would have thought you'll fix it as a customer satisfaction gesture.
If you're not going to fix it, could you let us seal a deal for 3 Million Naira for the car then.
Thanks
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 9:00pm On Jun 25, 2013
esoorita: Inspire, why $150 for the spoiler? I would have thought you'll fix it as a customer satisfaction gesture.
If you're not going to fix it, could you let us seal a deal for 3 Million Naira for the car then.
Thanks

I Will Fix the Spoiler Free For You as a Customer Gesture.

We Price Our Cars Aggressively and we try to Put Our Best prices Online Especially On Our Website For Competitive Comparison and Pricing

Cheers
Inspired
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by eruudy(m): 9:48pm On Jun 25, 2013
Good day Oga Inspired ... How much will a 2009 Honda Accord cost ?
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 9:55pm On Jun 25, 2013
eruudy: Good day Oga Inspired ... How much will a 2009 Honda Accord cost ?

Thanks for the Enquiry

2009 Honda Accord is 2.9m Naira

Clean title, No Accident.

Cheers
Inspired
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by esoorita: 10:32pm On Jun 25, 2013
Inspire does it mean that we've sealed the deal for 3 Million Naira?
Cheers!
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 11:02pm On Jun 25, 2013
esoorita: Inspire does it mean that we've sealed the deal for 3 Million Naira?
Cheers!

You Offered 3.1m Naira and I referred you to Our Link of an Asking price of 3.3m naira.

Kindly send me an email Sir, We can work out a Deal But Definitely not 3m Naira

Cheers
Inspired
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 7:50pm On Jun 26, 2013
2005 Toyota 4Runner Limited 4WD

Leather Interior

Automatic

V6 Engine

Silver Exterior With Gray Leather Interior

VIN is JTEBU17R958047849

Price is 3.1m Naira

40% Deposit of N1,240,000 Required for Purchase

Interested ? Call 080-230-50886 or Check www.BLOCKED for More Details

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 7:55pm On Jun 26, 2013
Electrochromic Rearview Mirror

Electronic Stability Control
Fog Lamps

Four Wheel Drive
Front Reading Lamps

Full Size Spare Tire
Gasoline Fuel

Heated Driver Seat
Heated Mirrors

Intermittent Wipers
Keyless Entry

Leather Seats
Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel

Price is 3.1m Naira

40% Deposit of N1,240,000 Required for Purchase

Interested ? Call 080-230-50886 or Check www.BLOCKED for More Details

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 7:12pm On Jun 27, 2013
Imagine yourself behind the wheel of this terrific-looking 2005 Toyota 4Runner Limited.

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by gmobik: 9:57pm On Jun 27, 2013
YOUR CARS ARE usually way over priced!!!
Sometimes you write prices for used cars that are wayover the cost of the same car Brand new in Nigeria.......it’s ridiculous!!!
i wonder if you just write what you feel like?
I amazed you even manage to sell.

1 Like

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 10:17pm On Jun 27, 2013
gm obik: YOUR CARS ARE usually way over priced!!!
Sometimes you write prices for used cars that are wayover the cost of the same car Brand new in Nigeria.......it’s ridiculous!!!

You're Amazed Im able to Sell Vehicles ? LOL

As at Today 27th June 2013, NO Nigerian, Living Or Dead Has Sold More Vehicles Than Inspired Autos Online in Nigeria, We Give Glory to God.

Almost 2,000 Online Customers and Counting, 90% Of Which Bought Vehicles Above 2m Naira.

As Regards Pricing, You Get What you Pay for, There are very many Cheap Salvaged, Accident, Flooded, Junk Vehicles Out There, If you're comparing Our Prices With Those You will see the Disparity, But Our Informed Buyers Can Tell the Difference.

All the Best.

Cheers
Inspired

4 Likes

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by esoorita: 10:22pm On Jun 27, 2013
Inspire, could you please let me know the cost of landing the following cars.I need one as a run around car so I want
you to give me the cheapest prices possible. It is most likely I'll order it along with the Sequoia when I'm ready.
(1)2002/2003 Toyota corolla (4 doors saloon)
(2)2002/2003 Honda civic (4 doors saloon)
(3)2002/2003 Nissan altima (4 doors saloon)
I'm not fussy about the trims like I told you it's to be used as a run around car but will appreciate the ones with
A/C.Thanks!
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by shady16: 10:23pm On Jun 27, 2013
gm obik: YOUR CARS ARE usually way over priced!!!

Word.
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by esoorita: 11:02pm On Jun 27, 2013
Inspire,I've just read the post from the guy complaining that your cars are overpriced.Please ignore him because he's
crassly ignorant about automobiles.A 2007 car can cost say £5000 while another 2007 car the same make and model could
cost £6500.There are many factors for disparities in price.Factors like mileage,condition of the vehicle and the trim.
Anyone who has no knowledge of these factors would see the same cars with different price tag and assume that the higher
price is a rip-off.To say your price for a used car is more than a brand new car in Nigeria is an exaggeration that is
uncalled for.If you want extremely cheap cars you'll have to go for salvaged and junk ones.

2 Likes

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by shady16: 12:50am On Jun 28, 2013
Hmmm
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by gmobik: 11:05am On Jun 28, 2013
well my goal is not to disturb anyone's business!
i respect ur calm response @INSPIRED.........
as for d dude supportn u.
my little advise is pls spend 5mins on visitin Inspired autos personal website, then compare d prices displayed with the cost of the same car BRAND NEW sold here in Nja.
I dont sell cars so i stand to gain nuttyn! & actually i have had 3 friends/colleagues patronise Inspired a few yrs back.

Have a nice day all.....& enjoy ur business
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by shithapuns: 3:58pm On Jun 28, 2013
gm obik: well my goal is not to disturb anyone's business!
my little advise is pls spend 5mins on visitin Inspired autos personal website, then compare d prices displayed with the cost of the same car BRAND NEW sold here in Nja.
I dont sell cars so i stand to gain nuttyn! & actually i have had 3 friends/colleagues patronise Inspired a few yrs back.

ok let me humour you for a while..
take the 2005 4runner listed above.....where on earth would you see a brand new 2005 4runner? in 2013?..so how u say he sells his cars more expensive that brand new cars in nigeria..unless u are comparing aples and lemons..ie a toks suv versus a brand new sedan in cost...i guess u r a newbie to the auto biz.....a friend bought a 2007 accord for 2.1m [landing cost] when he travelled to the usa, while another bought same vehicle for 1.5m still from the usa.......
you know the difference...1 car was accidented/junk/salvage...but was fixed and looked clean..the other one was a clean non accidented car..........so its really an issue of choice/class/taste.........if u can afford a clean car...go for it...if you cant afford a clean car n u desire an acidented/salvage car..go for it.......in the long run..u will realize who laughs last after all...

fXXkin clowns!!!
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 6:09pm On Jun 28, 2013
esoorita: Inspire, could you please let me know the cost of landing the following cars.I need one as a run around car so I want
you to give me the cheapest prices possible. It is most likely I'll order it along with the Sequoia when I'm ready.
(1)2002/2003 Toyota corolla (4 doors saloon)
(2)2002/2003 Honda civic (4 doors saloon)
(3)2002/2003 Nissan altima (4 doors saloon)
I'm not fussy about the trims like I told you it's to be used as a run around car but will appreciate the ones with
A/C.Thanks!

Thanks for the Enquiry Sir

2002 Toyota Corolla is 1,050m

2003 Toyota Corolla is 1.450m

2002 Honda Civic is 1.050m

2003 Honda Civic is 1.3m

2002 Nissan Altima ( Big Body is 1.3m )

2003 Nissan Altima is 1.4m.

I would advise you stay away from the Nissan Altima, Nissan Can get Temperamental.

Cheers
Inspired
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 7:00pm On Jun 28, 2013
gm obik: well my goal is not to disturb anyone's business!

Thanks for the Observation Sir, With all Due Respect Sir, THERE is No USED Vehicle Advertised On www.BLOCKED Listed at the Price of a Brand New Model.

Please Provide the link if there is Any, Needless To say The Brand New vehicles sold in Nigeria Are Stripped Down Junks, The Prices are Not Comparable.

The Fact that 95% USED Vehicles On Dealers Lots in Nigeria are Junk Accidented Vehicles Cannot be Over emphasized. However, Its a Free Market But One thing is Sure, You get What you Pay For.

Cheers
Inspired

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (146) (Reply)

Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. / ***AUCTION***Copart And Iaai Auction Vehicles brought to you by Kakaki*** / Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.