Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,754 members, 7,862,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:32 PM

Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed - Autos (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed (273396 Views)

Pre-order Your Car From Germany with just 100,000 + picturesss / We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. / Custom Order Your Car From The USA To Nigeria (VIEW NEW ORDERS FOR 2009!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 10:53am On Sep 22, 2009
babs2aroks:

Good day Inspired,
                           going by your thread  whats the cost on a black 2001 honda accord Ex 4cylinder leather(no cracks).if possible with audio controls.I know this is the last quater of the year how long is it going to take to arrive?

question:why dont you show  pre shipment pictures of cars preordered by individuals on there preorder threads?
Expecting your reply soon.thnx

Answer to your Question :

I have Agents that work for me in the US, Presently We have agents in 3 States in the US. They Are Genuinely Licensed Auto Delaers that have access to the Auto Auctions.
The Most important Aspect is for the Vehicle Purchased to get delivered On Nigerian Soil.

It is Simply Criminal to advertise a vehicle in the USA Show it off as Shipped to Nigeria and you dont get to see Vehicle Near The Shores Of Nigeria and / or Same Vehicle is later found in the Showrooms Of Another Dealer in the USA couples of weeks later.

I Prefer to Show My Vehicle On Nigerian Soil with Full prove of Delivery, Auto Wash Photos, After Market Accessories, Licensed Plates Details Etc. With that, Our Admirable / Prospective Clients Would be Convinced of an Honest and Actual Transaction.

Pre Shipment Photos is not as Essential as ACTUAL Delivery Photos, The end Justifies the Means.

2001 Honda Accord EX 4 Cylinder Leather Would cost 1.6million Naira

Audio controls, Side Airbags, Alloy Wheels, SunRoof, Woodgrain, 6 CD Changer are Standard factory Options for 1998 - 2002 Honda Accord EX

cool cool
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 22, 2009
Thanks for quick response,
If you remember I once almost had a deal with you last year.One more thing you listed a 2002 accord ex for 1.55M above your thread.so i taught a 2001 would be a bit cheaper.thnx
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 9:10pm On Sep 22, 2009
babs2aroks:

Thanks for quick response,
                                    If you remember I once almost had a deal with you last year.One more thing you listed a 2002 accord ex for 1.55M above your thread.so i taught a 2001 would be a bit cheaper.thnx

You're Welcome,

Prices for 2001 and 2002 Honda Accord EX are Pretty Much the Same. They have the Same Options All through.
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by geniusbami(m): 12:28am On Sep 23, 2009
Dear Inspired_man, I guess you're most suited to help me make a decision on which car to go for. I have a budget of not more than 2.5m and I want any of the following car not below 2004, with best performance and least maintenance cost. I want a car that won't spend most of its serving years in the workshop or something like that.

So, I want MBenz C320 2005 model, dark blue
Lexus (I don't know d difference bw the different trims, I want you to please enlighten me) and
Beemer 3 or 5 series.

Kindly give delivery prices, or pre-order prices for those not on ground.

I'll appreciate your prompt response.
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 12:33am On Sep 23, 2009
geniusbami:

Dear Inspired_man, I guess you're most suited to help me make a decision on which car to go for. I have a budget of not more than 2.5m and I want any of the following car not below 2004, with best performance and least maintenance cost. I want a car that won't spend most of its serving years in the workshop or something like that.

So, I want MBenz C320 2005 model, dark blue
Lexus (I don't know d difference bw the different trims, I want you to please enlighten me) and
Beemer 3 or 5 series.

Kindly give delivery prices, or pre-order prices for those not on ground.

I'll appreciate your prompt response.

Before I Give my Advice based on My Personal Auto Dealership Experience, Do you want any Of the aforementioned vehicle(s) Only Or Can We Expand the View to other Brands and Models ?
cool cool
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by geniusbami(m): 12:47am On Sep 23, 2009
You're the expert man, of course, we can expand the brand and model.
I'll gladly welcome your advice and suggestions.

Thanks.
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 9:07am On Sep 23, 2009
geniusbami:

You're the expert man, I'll gladly welcome your advice and suggestions.

Thanks.

Going with your Budget of 2.5 million,  Pre Order for you the Following Vehicles Not less than 2004 Year Model

2005 Honda Accord EX Model with Navigation

2004 Mercedez Benz C230, C240 C280,

2004 Acura TL

2006 Toyota Camry LE

2005 Toyota Camry XLE

2004 BMW 3 Series ( COJA Series )

2005 Volkswagen Passat

2004 Nissan Pathfinder LE.

Any of the Vehicles Listed above comes with 6 months Warranty and Low Mileage with respect to the 15,000 miles Per Year Industrys Requirement.

I Promise you the Best Customer Satisfaction Experience Possible.
 cool cool
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by geniusbami(m): 10:52pm On Sep 23, 2009
inspired_m:

Going with your Budget of 2.5 million,  Pre Order for you the Following Vehicles Not less than 2004 Year Model

2005 Honda Accord EX Model with Navigation

2004 Mercedez Benz C230, C240 C280,

2004 Acura TL

2006 Toyota Camry LE

2005 Toyota Camry XLE

2004 BMW 3 Series ( COJA Series )

2005 Volkswagen Passat

2004 Nissan Pathfinder LE.

Any of the Vehicles Listed above comes with 6 months Warranty and Low Mileage with respect to the 15,000 miles Per Year Industrys Requirement.

I Promise you the Best Customer Satisfaction Experience Possible.
 cool cool

Funny enough, the one who wants to help pay for d car is a Benz lover, so I'm somewhat constrained to go for his choice of Benz C320. I don't want him to have a rethink.

I wonder if you have this, and what's the landed cost?

Thanks.
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 10:56pm On Sep 23, 2009
geniusbami:

Funny enough, the one who wants to help pay for d car is a Benz lover, so I'm somewhat constrained to go for his choice of Benz C320. I don't want him to have a rethink.

I wonder if you have this, and what's the landed cost?

Thanks.

Alright, I have a 2004 Benz C320, and The Landing Cost For a Clean Specs is 3.2 million Naira.

4Matic, All Wheel Drive.
cool cool
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by ayusman16(m): 10:57pm On Sep 23, 2009
Bros, na wao! U don hammer for Seun site oo. U suppose to dey give Seun some commission.

Anyway, nice job u r doing selling good stuffs at reasonable prices, and eventually smiling to the bank.

I've got a feeling we will do business someday wink
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 10:16pm On Sep 24, 2009
ayusman16:

Bros,  na wao! U don hammer for Seun site oo. U suppose to dey give Seun some commission.

Anyway, nice job u r doing selling good stuffs at reasonable prices,  and eventually smiling to the bank.

I've got a feeling we will do business someday wink

Thats a Family affair My Brother, Would you Collect Commission from Your In - law ? My 7th Wife Is On the Way its a Family Affair cheesy  wink

Lets Do Business, and I promise you the Best Customer Satisfaction Experience Possible.
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by geniusbami(m): 8:43pm On Sep 25, 2009
inspired_m:

Alright, I have a 2004 Benz C320, and The Landing Cost For a Clean Specs is 3.2 million Naira.

4Matic, All Wheel Drive.
cool cool

Eewo! shocked shocked N3.2? That's on the high side, inspired_m. Honestly, where I saw this car and developed interest in it for the first time, it was N2.5. Left to me, I would have gone for a Lexus, Xtrail or Xtera 4wd suv because of the area I'm moving into end of this year.

I have a somewhat sophisticated taste grin and I hardly buy something like car in a hurry. Taking for granted that the engine is in top performance, electronic system is void of any malfunction and the sound system is of top-notch ambiance, I need any of the three cars to have automatic folding side mirrors, leather seats, cruise control and front guard, and, of course, around 2004. smiley smiley
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 9:01pm On Sep 25, 2009
geniusbami:

Eewo! shocked shocked N3.2? That's on the high side, inspired_m. Honestly, where I saw this car and developed interest in it for the first time, it was N2.5. Left to me, I would have gone for a Lexus, Xtrail or Xtera 4wd suv because of the area I'm moving into end of this year.

I have a somewhat sophisticated taste grin and I hardly buy something like car in a hurry. Taking for granted that the engine is in top performance, electronic system is void of any malfunction and the sound system is of top-notch ambiance, I need any of the three cars to have automatic folding side mirrors, leather seats, cruise control and front guard, and, of course, around 2004. smiley smiley

I cannot Pre Order a 2004 Mercedez C320 for 2.5 million Naira, Going By my own Specification, The Car Must pass the 60 Points - Based Inspection, Possible Low / Highway Mileage and it MUST be a Clean Title Vehicle.

95% Of vehicles Shipped into Nigeria by Dealers are Cars that Dont meet up to These Specifications Simply because They Wont make Much Profit on them, They Might not be Bad afterall, But its always a Dicey Situation.

How Much are You willing to Stretch As per Your Budget on the Purchase of this Vehicle, And Please State the 3 Vehicles which you consider are toplist on your Preferential Scale.

Lets Take it from there
cool cool
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by geniusbami(m): 9:59pm On Sep 25, 2009
@ Inspired_m

I mentioned

Lexus,

Xtrail or

Xtera 4wd suv

Those are the three. The budget, my brother, is less than or equal to N2.5. I'm changing to these types simply because of the area I'm moving into by December.

I hope we can work something out.  undecided
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by geniusbami(m): 9:11pm On Sep 26, 2009
@ Inspired_m:
inspired_m:

I cannot Pre Order a 2004 Mercedez C320 for 2.5 million Naira, Going By my own Specification, The Car Must pass the 60 Points - Based Inspection, Possible Low / Highway Mileage and it MUST be a Clean Title Vehicle.

95% Of vehicles Shipped into Nigeria by Dealers are Cars that Dont meet up to These Specifications Simply because They Wont make Much Profit on them, They Might not be Bad afterall, But its always a Dicey Situation.

How Much are You willing to Stretch As per Your Budget on the Purchase of this Vehicle, And Please State the 3 Vehicles which you consider are toplist on your Preferential Scale.

Lets Take it from there
cool cool

I am still waiting your response, my brother.
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by oyewole123: 2:12pm On Sep 27, 2009
@ inspired m
I like the services you are providing for your clients on nairaland,with a positive feedback from a friend who has done buisness with u.
I am interested in purchasing a SUV/JEEP with model from 2005 upward. My budget right now is about 2.5million, unfortunately am a man of good taste with the following preferences in this order :- Benz M class; BMW X5 series, Nissan murrano or Toyota Corrolla Verso ( commonly seen in Europe)
Pls, based on ur experience, you could also tell me other SUV/JEEP within my budget not CAR as i have read in the previous demand/article.
I will like the ride to be clean as ur usaul stuff, warranty, have factory fitted a/c, alloy wheels if possible leather upholstery
Will be expecting ur reply. Thanks
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 8:46pm On Sep 27, 2009
geniusbami:

@ Inspired_m

I mentioned

Lexus,

Xtrail or

Xtera 4wd suv

Those are the three. The budget, my brother, is less than or equal to N2.5. I'm changing to these types simply because of the area I'm moving into by December.

I hope we can work something out.  undecided

Thanks for the enquiries

From the Aforementioned Vehicles only a 2004 Nissan Xterra 4 Wheel Drive is Feasible, Going by your Budget of 2.5 million Naira.

There is No 2004 Model Lexus RX 300

The RX Models for 2004 Models Changed to RX330,

1999 - 2003 Were the RX 300 Models

If you want the 2004 RX 330 you would have 3 million Naira, For the 2003 RX 300 I can Pre Order for 2.5 Million Naira.

6 Months Warranty, Low Mileage & Clean Carfax Applies to all Pre ordered Vehicles

Thanks
  cool cool
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 10:10pm On Sep 29, 2009
oyewole123:

@ inspired m
I like the services you are providing for your clients on nairaland,with a positive feedback from a friend who has done buisness with u.

Ill brb with your request
cool cool
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by oyewole123: 10:27pm On Sep 29, 2009
ok inspired,
Still waiting patiently
Cheers
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by Breed(m): 11:27am On Sep 30, 2009
Hi Inspired,

I sent you a mail at enquiries@inspiredautos. Kindly get in touch.

Rgds.
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by geniusbami(m): 12:57am On Oct 01, 2009
@ Inspired_m

I've discovered too that Lexus has replaced the RX 300s with RX 330 in 2004. But my brother, I want you to come down on the price. I'm really willing to get this car but you need to come down on the price for me. N3m is not a moinmoin amount o!

You may please post pictures.

Thanks.
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by rmx: 1:03pm On Oct 01, 2009
how much for an acura tl 2006 or 2007 with less than 30000 miles auto

why are prices going up in october
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by bigspif(m): 3:45pm On Oct 01, 2009
inspired pls how much can u get me a Benz C class 05 model or above ,kompressor if possible 4 cylinder. If u have pictures pls post them to me
Thanks awaiting your response.
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by cecegorz(m): 5:47pm On Oct 01, 2009
Inspired man,

Please i need pictures and best price for Toyota Corolla LE 2004.
silver/ash color, alloy wheel, power everything. Fabric seat off course.

Pls reply Asap.
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by ono(m): 10:29pm On Oct 01, 2009
I'm not one given to posting/saying much about my transactions on this forum. But I want to thank Inspired men and Jenju for helping out with the purchase and delivery of my car from the US. The transactions took some time though, and I got worried some things could go wrong. But these two guys handled everything profesionally. Kudos to them.
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by Busybody2(f): 11:01pm On Oct 01, 2009
^^^

Awwww, how nice it would have been to see the chronicle to testify that Inspired_m and Jenju had both matured enough to put their differences to one side and work together civilly and amicably cool Oh well, maybe we will get to see this "bond" on their next collaboration, if wishes were horses cool cool cool
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 12:50am On Oct 02, 2009
[size=15pt]HAPPY 49th INDEPENDENCE TO OUR HIGHLY ESTEEMED CUSTOMERS.[/size]

I extend my heartiest greetings to all of you on Nigeria's 49th Independence Day.

May the Almighty God grant us Enough Strength and Courage to Enable us to come out of the Difficult situation in which We find our Country today,

Let us today Collectively Reiterate our Determination for Carving out a Strong, Prosperous and Self-reliant NIGERIA

We Promise to Continue to Provide Our Customers with the Best, Cleanest Vehicles at the most Affordable Prices.

Thanks

SIR Inspired_m

Aare Bobagunwa of Nairaland
Ataneru 1 of Urhobo Kingdom/Nairaland
Osina Nwata Buru Ogalanya 1 of Nairaland
Osina afo nne ya lebe motor 1 of Nairaland
Sar'kin/Santurakin of Nairaland Autos
ODIONWERE of Nairaland
AKPU-NKU 1 OF NAIRALAND, YAGAZIE
Ezeburzochni of Nairaland
Mayor Of West Thurrock
Member of the British Empire
Okwadike Of Nairaland

Nairalands Most Powerful Auto Seller Award Winner for 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009 ( In View )
  cool cool
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by cecegorz(m): 12:48pm On Oct 02, 2009
cecegorz:

Inspired man,

Please i need pictures and best price for Toyota Corolla LE 2004.
silver/ash color, alloy wheel, power everything. Fabric seat off course.

Pls reply Asap.

Chief, let me have your response now, i also sent you a mail from cecegorz@yahoo.com
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 02, 2009
oyewole123:

@ inspired m
I am interested in purchasing a SUV/JEEP with model from 2005 upward. [b]My budget right now is about 2.5million, unfortunately am a man of good taste with the following preferences in this order :- Benz M class; BMW X5 series, Nissan murrano or Toyota Corrolla Verso ( commonly seen in Europe)[/b]Pls, based on your experience, you could also tell me other SUV/JEEP within my budget not CAR as i have read in the previous demand/article.
I will like the ride to be clean as your usaul stuff, warranty, have factory fitted a/c, alloy wheels if possible leather upholstery
Will be expecting your reply. Thanks

With N2.5 million ?? ok o!! wink cheesy
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by Fhemmmy: 3:39pm On Oct 02, 2009
oyewole123:

@ inspired m
I am interested in purchasing a SUV/JEEP with model from 2005 upward. My budget right now is about 2.5million, unfortunately am a man of good taste with the following preferences in this order :- Benz M class; BMW X5 series, Nissan murrano or Toyota Corrolla Verso ( commonly seen in Europe)
Pls, based on your experience, you could also tell me other SUV/JEEP within my budget not CAR as i have read in the previous demand/article.
I will like the ride to be clean as your usaul stuff, warranty, have factory fitted a/c, alloy wheels if possible leather upholstery

This man really like better thing, and yet dont wanna shake body.
I will advice u just settle your mind on Murano, and even with that, u might have to stretch a little or might have to settle for Fabric of older model.
Good luck though
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 10:58pm On Oct 03, 2009
oyewole123:

@ inspired m
Pls, based on your experience, you could also tell  me other SUV/JEEP within my budget not CAR as i have read in the previous demand/article.

With Your Budget of 2.5 million Naira, and in relation with your Minimum Year Model of 2005, the Vehicles you Suggested are a bit higher than 2.5 million Naira.

I would Suggest the following Sub Urban Vehicles

2003 Lexus RX300

2005 Toyota RAV 4

2002 Toyota Highlander Limited Edition

2003 Acura MDX

2004 Nissan Pathfinder

2003 Infiniti QX4

2005 Nissan Xterra

2003 Honda Pilot ( Fabric Interior )

2005 Honda CR-V

2004 Ford Explorer

2003 Toyota 4 Runner ( SR5 )

2004 Mitsubishi Montero

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

2005 Chrysler Pacifica

All vehicles Come with 6 Months Warranty.
 cool cool
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by oyewole123: 8:09pm On Oct 04, 2009
@inspired m,
Thanks for taking ur time to list the vechicle within my budget
Unfortunately, not my Ideal SUV
You mentioned the prices of my preferences are a BIT higher, pls how much more do
i need, to purchase my ideal SUV IN THAT ORDER ?
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (146) (Reply)

Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou.. / ***AUCTION***Copart And Iaai Auction Vehicles brought to you by Kakaki*** / Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.