Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed (271267 Views)

Pre-order Your Car From Germany with just 100,000 + picturesss / We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. / Custom Order Your Car From The USA To Nigeria (VIEW NEW ORDERS FOR 2009!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by micklplus(m): 2:06pm On Oct 25, 2008
Ma$e:

@ abbyode, true talk.

This yahoo! guy is become pesky!

You have warned nairalanders, they've heard you!

Why dya have to post negative comments about every "inspired_men" thread.

We don hear, we do not need your opinion(s) to buy cars, if we want "accidented" cars, then so be it.

Ziontrain and igwe_1 are going about this maturely. Thanks bros, at least una open our eyes! grin

We don hear about VINs, we don dey check VINs before purchase, wetin you want again! We even dey call
experts to test-drive and inspect these cars before purchase. Ah ah!

Just concerntrate on your business of selling cars and stop player-hating (for this long)!!!
Not that you are even succeeding in pulling this guy down.

The guy dey sell, you dey there dey complain!

Grow up man!

goood talk. U make sense well well

For real, they are only MAKING the guy the more ! Hes the most popular guy on nairaland today !! cheesy cheesy  I guess they don't realise how people rush to read EVERYTHING the guy has to say!! Una don yan and we don hear, abi?

U guys should stop playhating and concentrate on how to move ur business forward

The koko be say, photocopy ko easy.

Cheers
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by precised: 2:33pm On Oct 25, 2008
micklplus:

For real, they are only MAKING the guy the more ! Hes the most popular guy on nairaland today !! cheesy cheesy I guess they don't realise how people rush to read EVERYTHING the guy has to say!! Una don yan and we don hear, abi?

U guys should stop playhating and concentrate on how to move ur business forward

Cheers

You are so right o, inspired -m is now nairaland celebrity, he's now the most popular member on nairaland according to my cousin, i didn't even know about nairaland until my cousin gisted me over the phone on what was happening on the auto section, we couldn't help but feel sorry for the guy, we now check regularly to see what's going on, inspired_m, don't give in to them, God will continue to make you a success as he's been making you, try not to reply anymore to their criticism, God will continue to bless you, Amen
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by precised: 3:28pm On Oct 25, 2008
igwe 1:

You guys should keep quiet, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed where were you guys when the fight on.

It's let for men to fight and women to narrate the story.[/

Haba!!! why should we keep quiet, this is not a private forum you know, everyone has a right to comment  tongue tongue tongue tongue

Seriusly, you last statement was offensive, you don't have to make a sexist comment to prove a point.
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 6:23pm On Oct 25, 2008
Ma$e:

@ abbyode, true talk.

This yahoo! guy is become pesky!

You have warned nairalanders, they've heard you!

Why dya have to post negative comments about every "inspired_men" thread.

We don hear, we do not need your opinion(s) to buy cars, if we want "accidented" cars, then so be it.

Ziontrain and igwe_1 are going about this maturely. Thanks bros, at least una open our eyes! grin

We don hear about VINs, we don dey check VINs before purchase, wetin you want again! We even dey call
experts to test-drive and inspect these cars before purchase. Ah ah!

Just concerntrate on your business of selling cars and stop player-hating (for this long)!!!
Not that you are even succeeding in pulling this guy down.

The guy dey sell, you dey there dey complain!

Grow up man!

Money Is More Important than Cat Fights grin grin

I feel you Brother.

Thanks
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 6:27pm On Oct 25, 2008
micklplus:

For real, they are only MAKING the guy the more ! Hes the most popular guy on nairaland today !! cheesy cheesy I guess they don't realise how people rush to read EVERYTHING the guy has to say!! Una don yan and we don hear, abi?

Cheers

I took to your Advice, One week Ago, and its really helped, I Appreciate, Thanks for this comment today, it coincides with my new Signature
grin cool
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 6:33pm On Oct 25, 2008
precised:

You are so right o, inspired -m is now nairaland celebrity, he's now the most popular member on nairaland according to my cousin, i didn't even know about nairaland until my cousin gisted me over the phone on what was happening on the auto section, we couldn't help but feel sorry for the guy, we now check regularly to see what's going on, inspired_m, don't give in to them, God will continue to make you a success as he's been making you, try not to reply anymore to their criticism, God will continue to bless you, Amen

I owe you and your Cousin an Autograph for tagging Inspired_m Nairalands Most Popular Celebrity cheesy cheesy

Thanks for the Prayers, May God Bless Us All. cool cool
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by keba(m): 11:13pm On Oct 25, 2008
You guys should let sleeping dogs lie and give inspired_m breathing space.
Enough has been said and Nairalanders are not babies.
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 6:54pm On Oct 26, 2008
keba:

You guys should let sleeping dogs lie and give inspired_m breathing space.
Enough has been said and Nairalanders are not babies.

Thank You Thank you, Far too Kind. cool cool
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by coolguyz(m): 8:42am On Oct 27, 2008
WAT!!!!??
inspired, u mean u'r BLUE?
gosh!!, and u call my team ordinary, jeeeeeeeeeeeeezzz!!!!!!!!!!
i'm vexing angry angry angry, in fact i'm suffering from over vex wt dt comment.
which jinx, 86 matches unbeaten abi.
well, for me to knw say the loss pain u, auction all ur cars at 50% discount. if not dt i still hv hangover from ynyt celebration drinking, i wld hv come knocked on ur showroom door early dis morning to gv u a complimentary jersey of xavi alonso grin

to my fellow anfield faithfuls - We Never Walk Alone!!!!
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 10:22pm On Oct 27, 2008
coolguyz:

what!!!!??
inspired, u mean u'r BLUE?
gosh!!, and u call my team ordinary, jeeeeeeeeeeeeezzz!!!!!!!!!!
i'm vexing angry angry angry, in fact i'm suffering from over vex wt dt comment.
which jinx, 86 matches unbeaten abi.
well, for me to knw say the loss pain u, auction all ur cars at 50% discount. if not dt i still hv hangover from ynyt celebration drinking, i would hv come knocked on ur showroom door early this morning to gv u a complimentary jersey of xavi alonso grin

to my fellow anfield faithfuls - We Never Walk Alone!!!!

I'm not Only BLUE, I'm a TRUE BLUE, I Belong to The Billionaire's Club, Why do you think i type Only In Blue ? grin

I'm so disappointed that a Cool guy like you would Not dare to Walk Alone, Brace yourself and walk alone man grin grin

We have achieved What No Club in England has achieved ever, 86 matches, 4 straight years Unbeaten on home soil, tell me that Premiership Club with such feat, Jinx are meant to be broken, and we have achieved it all.

Na me you wan dash Xavi Alonso Jersey ? Bring am make I dash you my own. . . grin grin

One Love Bro. UP BLUES !!! cool cool

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by geniusbami(m): 1:48pm On Nov 12, 2008
To Inspired_m, I also want you to please send me details and a quote for the 2004 Jetta. I'm at geniusbami@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 5:02am On Nov 13, 2008
geniusbami:

To Inspired_m, I also want you to please send me details and a quote for the 2004 Jetta. I'm at geniusbami@yahoo.com. Thanks.

2004 Volkswagen Jetta

Mileage is 29,000 miles

Vin is 3VWRE69M44M077116

Automatic Transmission, 1.8 T

POWER WINDOWS/MIRRORS/LOCKS , ABS, 6 AIR BAGS, CRUISE, AND MUCH MORE, THE CAR WAS INSPECTED BY VW, IT IS CLEAN IN AND OUT AND IN GREAT RUNNING CONDITION.

Installed Options

* Cloth Seats
* Cassette
* Traction Control
* Keyless Entry
* Driver Air Bag
* Rear Floor Mats
* Variable Speed Intermittent Wipers
* Bucket Seats
* Cruise Control

* CD Player
* Emergency Trunk Release
* Front Reading Lamps
* Rear Reading Lamps
* Wheel Covers
* Auto Transmission w/Manual Override
* Passenger Air Bag
* AM/FM Stereo
* Front Wheel Drive

* Intermittent Wipers
* Power Door Locks
* Power Windows
* Power Steering
* Remote Trunk Release
* Side Air Bag
* Steel Wheels

Pre Order Price is 1.8 million. ( 29,000 miles Almost Brand New )

30% Deposit Required for Purchase

Interested ? Call 08023050886 or email via inspired_men@yahoo.com

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 5:05am On Nov 13, 2008

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 5:09am On Nov 13, 2008

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 5:17am On Nov 13, 2008

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 11:09pm On Nov 20, 2008
[b]2006 Honda CR-V Ex

25,000 miles

Black Exterior

Fabric Interior

Vin is JHLRD688X6C013499

This 2006 Honda CR-V EX runs as good as it looks. Ammenities include: Power windows, Power locks, Power mirrors, Power sunroof, Automatic climate controls, AM/FM stereo w/in dash 6 disc Cd player, Steering wheel audio controls, Cruise, Tilt, VSA, 2.4L 4 cylinder engine, Automatic transmission, Rear window defroster, Rear window wiper, Driver and passenger side front airbags, Front curtain airbags, Rear side airbags, Bridgestone Dueler tires that have plenty of tread left, and Full size spare tire.

The paint still has a showroom shine. With just 25, 673 miles, this car is barely broken in. 100% CARFAX guaranteed! The interior of this vehicle is virtually flawless. This car comes with the balance of its existing factory warranty. It seems that this vehicle was owned by a non-smoker. The transmission in this vehicle shifts very smoothly. All electronic components in working condition. One of the most attractive color combinations available on a CR-V! This vehicle is priced to sell. The 2006 Honda CR-V[/b]

Delivery In 21 days Or Money Back Guarantee

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 11:14pm On Nov 20, 2008
Pre Order Price is 2.6 million Naira

30% Deposit of 780,000 Naira Required for Purchase

Delivery to your Doorstep in 21 Days Or Money Back Guarantee Included.

Interested ? Call 08023050886 or email via inspired_men@yahoo.com cool cool

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 11:19pm On Nov 20, 2008

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 11:26pm On Nov 20, 2008

cool cool

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 11:50pm On Nov 20, 2008

cool cool

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 11:53pm On Nov 20, 2008

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 11:55pm On Nov 20, 2008

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by geniusbami(m): 1:29pm On Dec 05, 2008
inspired_m:

@ Inspired_m

Thanks for the reply. I'm sorry for not following up on time. I'm indeed pleased with the Jetta, but I have a budget of something hovering around N1m (+/- N.1).

So, if U have quote for, maybe, 2003 or 2002 model of Jetta or Honda baby boy 2000, same colour black and possibly leather seat, I would appreciate. Budget of N1m +/- N.1 mind you.
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 8:42pm On Dec 05, 2008
geniusbami:

@ Inspired_m

Thanks for the reply. I'm sorry for not following up on time. I'm indeed pleased with the Jetta, but I have a budget of something hovering around N1m (+/- N.1).

So, if U have quote for, maybe, 2003 or 2002 model of Jetta or Honda baby boy 2000, same colour black and possibly leather seat, I would appreciate. Budget of N1m +/- N.1 mind you.

I will sell you this 2000 Honda Accord LX for 1.2 million Naira

Installed Options

* Driver Air Bag
* Anti-Lock Brakes
* Air Conditioning
* AM/FM Radio

* Cruise Control
* CD Player
* Passenger Air Bag
* AM/FM Stereo Cassette

* Power Door Locks
* Power Mirrors
* Power Windows
* Power Steering

21 DAYS GUARANTEED OR MONEY BACK THE 22ND DAY.

Interested ? call 08023050886, 08098900889 or email via inspired_men@yahoo.com
cool cool

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 8:47pm On Dec 05, 2008
2000 Honda Accord LX

Automatic Transmission

Black Exterior, Fabric Interior

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 8:54pm On Dec 05, 2008
2000 Honda Accord LX

Automatic Transmission

Black Exterior, Fabric Interior

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by geniusbami(m): 1:06pm On Dec 07, 2008
@ Inspired_man: How about pre-2004 Jetta, not below 2000. I just need U 2 stay with me till I arrive at my choice. Maybe if I tell U I'm using a 1990 Jetta, which performance & low mtce cost I love so much, U'll know where I'm coming from. I hv preference 4 Jetta!
Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 5:18pm On Dec 07, 2008
geniusbami:

@ Inspired_man: How about pre-2004 Jetta, not below 2000. I just need you to stay with me till I arrive at my choice. Maybe if I tell U I'm using a 1990 Jetta, which performance & low mtce cost I love so much, U'll know where I'm coming from. I hv preference 4 Jetta!

No worries My friend, Now I get the Picture Clearer, I will sell you this 2000 Volkswagen Jetta for 1.1 million Naira.

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 6:20pm On Dec 07, 2008
More

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 6:22pm On Dec 07, 2008
More

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 6:24pm On Dec 07, 2008
more

Re: Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed by inspiredm(m): 9:27am On Dec 08, 2008
geniusbami:

@ Inspired_man: How about pre-2004 Jetta, not below 2000. I just need you to stay with me till I arrive at my choice. Maybe if I tell U I'm using a 1990 Jetta, which performance & low mtce cost I love so much, U'll know where I'm coming from. I hv preference 4 Jetta!

I have attached the Photos above its a 2000 Volkswagen Jetta GLS MODEL

Vin is 3VWSC29M7YM065998

Automatic Transmission

Jetta is VW's most popular US. model, outselling the Golf and GTI by more than 6-to-1

Power Window, Power Locks, Airbags

Factory AC

Lots more.

Interested ? Call 08023050886, 08098900889 or email via inspired_men@yahoo.com

[size=15pt]21 DAYS GUARANTEE OR MONEY BACK THE 22nd DAY.[/size] cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (146) (Reply)

Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... / ***AUCTION***Copart And Iaai Auction Vehicles brought to you by Kakaki*** / Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.