Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,852 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Open Letter To CAF - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Open Letter To CAF (1581 Views)

PETITION To CAF On Ghana / Rwanda Express Ebola Concerns In Nigeria To Caf / Open Letter To CAF- The Original. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To CAF by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:21am On Jan 10, 2014
cr7lomo.:
Then, Moses also is beta that yaya because he won everything that mikel won. He is also beta than modric and Alonso and d rest because he won trophies and they didn't . Look at your reasoning
Mikel had been better than Yaya in 2013. They play different roles. Barry covered Yaya last season while Mikel covers Lampard. Different roles. Mikel isn't a footballing demon but he was great last year.

Congrats to Yaya he played well but Mikel deserved it. Mikel just has to try harder.
Yaya is the better player. Let me rephrase it. Yaya is a better rounded footballer. In pidgin Yaya dey play ball pass Mikel.

Hope you get it.

Now in 2013, Mikel was more instrumental and was a big part of a very successful Super Eagles side when they ended an almost 19 years drought of National team trophies.

He was also part of the Chelsea team that won the Europa. Yaya won nothing that year.

So in 2013, Mikel was the better player.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To CAF by jotey(m): 11:28am On Jan 10, 2014
cr7lomo.:

Then, Moses also is beta that yaya because he won everything that mikel won. He is also beta than modric and Alonso and d rest because he won trophies and they didn't . Look at your reasoning
What is dis one saying?

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To CAF by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:35am On Jan 10, 2014
cr7lomo.:

That's y most girls ain't just good with soccer. U have now switched from mikel to enyeama .
She is actually very good. She has stood her ground from the BBC award that Enyeama is the undisputed Africa's best player 2013.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To CAF by GHKWAME1: 11:42am On Jan 10, 2014
If I don't drop a comment for my baby who will? Oya! Chop comment.
Re: Open Letter To CAF by safarigirl(f): 12:36pm On Jan 10, 2014
cr7lomo.:

That's y most girls ain't just good with soccer. U have now switched from mikel to enyeama .
I was team Enyeama since BBC announced nominees for african player of the year, I became Mikel because Enyeama was robbed of top 3...you can trace any of my posts and confirm it if you don't know.

Oh, congrats to me, my meaningless thread has amassed two pages.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To CAF by safarigirl(f): 12:38pm On Jan 10, 2014
GH^KWAME:
If I don't drop a comment for my baby who will? Oya! Chop comment.
thank you jare. One cup of alomo for you, you do well

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To CAF by Ishilove: 12:40pm On Jan 10, 2014
safarigirl: I've never pulled a prank topic on NL, so I thought I should try it today.

Kindly drop a comment if you were fooled, don't shy away and form "I know say na trick from the get-go"
Lol. You got me. I was getting ready to type "safarigirl, you obviously have time on your hands. Smh."

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To CAF by GHKWAME1: 12:57pm On Jan 10, 2014
safarigirl: thank you jare. One cup of alomo for you, you do well
Anything for you sha!

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To CAF by adegwurulez(m): 12:59pm On Jan 10, 2014
safarigirl: if they couldn't win it when they were young, is it when they're old and withered that they'll win it?

Just like those who believed the Italian 2010 WC team would go far with old legs. They couldn't win common Zambia that was arguably the weakest team to have made AFCON finals in up to ten years, na who dem wan win again?

The golden generation of Ivory Coast have lost their opportunity, the guys coming next aren't half as strong.

Ghana stands a higher chance of winning AFCON in 2015, only Nigeria and Ghana are preparing a team of the future, the others na old men.
you prolly haven't seen the senegalese team
Re: Open Letter To CAF by jotey(m): 1:03pm On Jan 10, 2014
adegwurulez:
you prolly haven't seen the senegalese team
Senegalese team dat couldn't qualify i worldcup nd last year nations cup?

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To CAF by adegwurulez(m): 1:18pm On Jan 10, 2014
jotey: Senegalese team dat couldn't qualify i worldcup nd last year nations cup?
does it matter? Nigeria didn't qualify for the 2012 nations cup but we came 2013 and won it. Maybe you didn't watch the second leg of the civ-senegal match. If you did, you would have known that the elephants were lucky.
Re: Open Letter To CAF by jotey(m): 2:05pm On Jan 10, 2014
adegwurulez:
does it matter? Nigeria didn't qualify for the 2012 nations cup but we came 2013 and won it. Maybe you didn't watch the second leg of the civ-senegal match. If you did, you would have known that the elephants were lucky.
yea bt they lack strikers nd finishers

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To CAF by Elnino4ladies: 3:41pm On Jan 10, 2014
I'm beginin 2 lyk dis safarigirl, i'm gona follow her bumper 2 bumper nw...lolz

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To CAF by GHKWAME1: 3:56pm On Jan 10, 2014
Elnino4ladies: I'm beginin 2 lyk dis safarigirl, i'm gona follow her bumper 2 bumper nw...lolz
*ermm* bros! Please join the queue.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Legit, Earn 100,000 In Three Hours!!! / The Dead Of Winter / Manuel Neuer Facing Injury After Requiring Surgery On A Broken Foot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.