Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,717 members, 7,851,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:40 PM

Online Dating-why We Can't Find Our Soul Mate Online Part 1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Online Dating-why We Can't Find Our Soul Mate Online Part 1 (821 Views)

We Can't Date But We Do Have Sex / My Online Dating Experience. / Difference Between A Soul Mate And A Life Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Dating-why We Can't Find Our Soul Mate Online Part 1 by seanney: 4:38pm On Aug 10, 2008
Some of us singles feel like our life is incomplete without our “soul mate”. So we are on a mission to find this illusive person! Why we can’t find our soul mate online is that we do not know what characteristics our soul mate will have. We may be ignoring our soul mate everyday! Our “soul mate” may have a gentle nature and aren’t as persistent as the other Singles that force their way into our worlds. You will find the persons that are the most persistent and aggressive online are not your soul mate. So if we are waiting for our soul mate to “steam roll” their way into our lives, we are wasting our time. This will never happen! Why we can’t find our soul mate online is that when we first go online we are pursued by the stronger personality types. The ones that will email us over and over again without even waiting for a response. We may not know it at the time but the people that monopolize most of our time online is not our soul mate. So we aren’t available when our soul mate comes along. For this reason, I tell all singles do not spend your “down time” communicating with Singles you really aren’t interested in. The “nicer” singles will not pursue you if they perceive you really aren’t interested in them. They will move on, The reason why we can’t find our soul mate online is that we are usually overlooking them! Stay away from the time wasters, that will insure you are available when your “soul mate”

www.seanney-romance..com
Re: Online Dating-why We Can't Find Our Soul Mate Online Part 1 by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 10, 2008
Re: Online Dating-why We Can't Find Our Soul Mate Online Part 1 by iice(f): 4:46pm On Aug 10, 2008
In other words, stay away from the 'aggressive, persistent' types.
Some parts of your post sounds sound, other parts are just reiteration.
Re: Online Dating-why We Can't Find Our Soul Mate Online Part 1 by sistajay(f): 4:49pm On Aug 10, 2008
Hope they listen to you. cheesy
Re: Online Dating-why We Can't Find Our Soul Mate Online Part 1 by truth2: 4:55pm On Aug 10, 2008
arent persistent and aggressive the qualities of a man with a good sense of direction? knows what he wants and how to get it . . .

or u're looking 4 mr nice that dots n slaves ova u

sori babe i think u're looking 4 a waiter
Re: Online Dating-why We Can't Find Our Soul Mate Online Part 1 by iice(f): 4:58pm On Aug 10, 2008
truth2:

arent persistent and aggressive the qualities of a man with a good sense of direction? knows what he wants and how to get it . . .

or u're looking 4 mr nice that dots n slaves ova u

sori babe i think u're looking 4 a waiter

Ahahahahaha
Re: Online Dating-why We Can't Find Our Soul Mate Online Part 1 by amaikama(m): 4:59pm On Mar 02, 2009
@ poster! you can find ur soul mate on line my dear just be ur self and don't try to be someone u though you are but u are not.
Re: Online Dating-why We Can't Find Our Soul Mate Online Part 1 by yme1(f): 5:11pm On Mar 02, 2009
amaikama i think i agree with you big time.
Re: Online Dating-why We Can't Find Our Soul Mate Online Part 1 by Cactus(m): 5:19pm On Mar 02, 2009
I met my girlfriend online. I was not searching or hoping to have a girlfriend. I was in a chatroom and we started talking. Then we added each other and after several months things started happening gradually. In a long distance relationship. And it has being 2 years since then and I couldnt have asked for a better and more loving person.

Even if it is a long distance relationship, from my experience, you WILL HAVE TO BE SINCERE TO YOURSELF. Obviously there will be temptations, but it is up to you to deal with those temptations. And you have to be open to the person you are searching for.

1. Communication
2. Understanding
3. Sincerity
4. Realistic (be realistic in your expectation)

Post questions and I will be willing to answer.
Re: Online Dating-why We Can't Find Our Soul Mate Online Part 1 by amaikama(m): 5:30pm On Mar 02, 2009
y-me!! thank you jare grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians, Marriage And Murder / Signs Of True Love / Are You Getting The Right Attention?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.