Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,442 members, 7,850,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:25 AM

Is It Adviceable To Go And Study Law In NOUN - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is It Adviceable To Go And Study Law In NOUN (459 Views)

Anyone Running A Masters In NOUN? / 7 Reasons Why You Should Study Law In Nigeria / 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Study Law In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Adviceable To Go And Study Law In NOUN by Focal(m): 12:54pm On Jan 10, 2014
I have been looking for admission to study Law since last 2 year but I haven't gotten, then some one told me about National Open University of Nigeria, that I can study law there. He also told me that in that school you will be given only handout and when it is examination time you will come and write the examination I.e no lecture. Please is it adviceable to go to the school to study Law, And please any information about the registration of the school and the processes?
Re: Is It Adviceable To Go And Study Law In NOUN by aaniagu(m): 2:59pm On Jan 10, 2014
the skul is also in kaduna, i wish to also study law there though i read mass comm. Any more information will be appreciated

(1) (Reply)

6 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria / Pls Help Me / Delta State Polytechnic, Oghara. Post UTME For Both HND & ND Is out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.