Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,647 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours (33112 Views)

10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away / 8 Female Behaviours That Annoy Men / 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Mynd44: 6:43pm On Jan 10, 2014
So some friends and I sat down to discuss the way a lot of women act and yeah we got past the whole calling females (in this case not all but a lot) "Fish brains". Nah they ain't fish brains, they just think like and act like fishes. It is somehow derogatory but seriously the we found some home truth.

Okay, how do you catch a fish? You bait a hook and send it down right? I ain't talking about the casting net yet. Now a fish sees the hook, sees the line but cannot avoid the bait and it thinks it is smart enough to eat around the hook without getting caught (Fatal flaw) gringringrin that's when it realizes it is headed for the surface and sure death. That's how girls are even the seemingly intelligent and religious ones (I hope you realize that by "girls" I mean a huge number and not all right?) well they always love to want to think they are smart enough to go around hooks and never get caught and they can maneuver their way out without a scratch, we know better.gringringringrin

Another point is that the game of women is fishing not hunting. Okay, you can hunt for fish which in this case is a game for special fishes and not the normal ones(the problem is that too many normal girls think they are specialgringringrin). Forget the running after them, all you need is to fish and girls will willingly show up at your door. You know how? Show something around you off. Just throw it around a bit and keep at it. Look some will be fast to call you a jerk or a backside but those ones are the fastest to get caught gringringrin.

Also "The best way to get a lady's attention is to pay attention to everything around her except her." Invoke that natural insecurity among girls that makes them doubt if they are good enough. It is very cool and cheeky and a good way of playing reverse psychology, look you might say only small boys play and you will rather go for a girl but what's the fun in that? gringrin that's too easy na, it is more fun to play with their minds and heads. Most canivores play with their prey sometimes, enjoy it, dont bother. And when she thinks you are least into her, move in.

Okay have you seen a school of fish swim into a fishing net before? The get caught and more still swim into it. It is not like they are silly or gullible, it is fish nature and now, girl nature. cheesy surround yourself with ladies and you will get more ladies. That is a trump card. The think like a fish nature of girls is true and here. No girl wants a guy no other girl wants. Look forget that she says she wants a guy with only her, she still wants others to find you attractive. That is what girls do, it is like a darned competition to them to "have" the one everyone else is interested in and so be envied which is why they continually brag about their man.

Oh all these points might be cool and all but one word gets it. Women are curious....... A lot more curious than men. I knew this a long time ago. The most powerful thing to get girls is curiosity. They want to know what it feels like to try something (Fish nature again grin) dont make the mistake of putting all your chips down with a lady except you are a mind reader or extremely crazy person like Outlander. So make em curious, invoke this power and that girls will look for you. Her quest to know will be like a drug which will always bring her around and make her keep coming. Now this curiosity they feel is what most girls describe as "attraction" in most cases which they dont know their minds is just tricking them. A dark side which they want to know of is just cool and works like magic.

Now this leads me to a very important fact "Curiosity has gotten more girls laid than any other thing in history"

and oh all these won't work if you have regard for people. For you to apply these, you must have killed the side of you that shows empathy and the side that takes pity on others. You must be willing to see girls as a price and not humans. You must be heartless and dark and with each one you take down, you lose another piece of your soul but it is fun gringringrin

Well what else can I say? Have fun people. The funny thing is that a lady will still read this and will fall for the same tactics barely 24 hours later, FISH NATURE gringringringrin

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Vyolet(f): 6:54pm On Jan 10, 2014
So i tried to make sense out of this thread as little as 0.5% but i couldn't see any in it. All i keep seeing is fish,fish,fish,do you want to eat fish? grin grin Lengthy with no sense.. undecided undecided

62 Likes

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Tovot: 6:57pm On Jan 10, 2014
smh, you are one crazy dude mynd

4 Likes

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Medunah: 6:57pm On Jan 10, 2014
Wheew, thought it was only me ooh, read d the 1st nd last paragraph only..fish, fish, fish everywhere grin

6 Likes

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Mynd44: 6:58pm On Jan 10, 2014
Tovot: smh, you are one crazy dude mynd
I know grin

7 Likes

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Biim: 7:05pm On Jan 10, 2014
Lol, this is interesting me likey!
Mynd so you are this bad?
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by leflanc: 7:06pm On Jan 10, 2014
There is so much hidden truth in this. It is just amusing how ladies fall for these same tricks all over again and forget the warning there guy, a lot of guys should go for them and have fun at it.

3 Likes

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by leflanc: 7:08pm On Jan 10, 2014
Medunah: Wheew, taught it was only me ooh, read d the 1st nd last paragraph only..fish, fish, fish everywhere grin
It is spelt "Thought". Another fish right? Typical

19 Likes

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Medunah: 7:12pm On Jan 10, 2014
le_flanc:
It is spelt "Thought". Another fish right? Typical
ooh, my bad.....modified thnks angry

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Mynd44: 7:12pm On Jan 10, 2014
Biim: Lol, this is interesting me likey!
Mynd so you are this bad?
I am completely innocent in this. Infact, it was not me

5 Likes

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by texanomaly(f): 7:13pm On Jan 10, 2014
'nough said!
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 10, 2014
Y i never catch any fish yet?

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by texanomaly(f): 7:20pm On Jan 10, 2014
denky.w:
Y i never catch any fish yet?

Maybe you are not using the right bait. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by jmoore(m): 7:20pm On Jan 10, 2014
Mynd_44: ]The funny thing is that a lady will still read this and will fall for the same tactics barely 24 hours later, FISH NATURE
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Tovot: 7:21pm On Jan 10, 2014
Did you study 'women science? ,you have said it all, I pray women learn from this and stop being falling for the bait.

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by texanomaly(f): 7:22pm On Jan 10, 2014
lolz...

Notice the puss.y cat

4 Likes

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Dygeasy(m): 7:22pm On Jan 10, 2014
Vyolet: So i tried to make sense out of this thread as little as 0.5% but i couldn't see any in it. All i keep seeing is fish,fish,fish,do you want to eat fish? grin grin Lengthy with no sense.. undecided undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Ellidude(m): 7:34pm On Jan 10, 2014
For once i was lazy to read all that..

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by TyLannister: 7:38pm On Jan 10, 2014
@OP, you have yarn it finish! You have head the nack on top the nail. I gbadun your reasoning die.

And women go come here come yarn dust o like say no be one bad guy like dat wey dem de feel die. But I don see bad boys operate get tight chicks wey tech die but good guys go de de read book de hope say one chick go say hi. Once you form bad nigga ignore babe de do like say you sabi enjoy life without am, all her neck go just stand she go de find you like say you be visa. And the funny thing - that's the part that pisses me off to no end - is that that is just natural. They don't do it on purpose. They just like things that are a little bit out of reach. Just like their mama Eve.

But like you said and I learned very early in life, to have any babe you want you gats kill your emotions and any empathy and humanity you have. So I gats cut out my heart to get fine girl. Ok o. E de vex me but I don see enough to know say na like dat dis tin de work.

Sha, there might be another side to that story.

11 Likes

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by texanomaly(f): 7:39pm On Jan 10, 2014
Ok. I had my fun, now I’ll be serious. Mynd is right on the money. We women fall for this stuff every time. undecided angry

Smh embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Dyt(f): 7:42pm On Jan 10, 2014
Can someone pls summarise this bait for me?
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 10, 2014
Hmmmmm

Mynd is kinda right oooo...

Curiosity gets dem laid oooo...l

3 Likes

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by specialzobo(m): 7:47pm On Jan 10, 2014
texanomaly:

Maybe you are not using the right bait. cheesy
lolz I dey feel you
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Christine01(f): 7:47pm On Jan 10, 2014
Dyt: Can someone pls summarise this bait for me?

The summary is we ladies like to eat fish a lot!

6 Likes

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by freda506(f): 7:54pm On Jan 10, 2014
Vyolet: So i tried to make sense out of this thread as little as 0.5% but i couldn't see any in it. All i keep seeing is fish,fish,fish,do you want to eat fish? grin grin Lengthy with no sense.. undecided undecided
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by OohMpaTM: 8:00pm On Jan 10, 2014
Women nowadays are the tilapia type with no flesh..we use bait, eat one and move to the next tilapia

We guys need voluptuous whales that'll do our bid. We'll happily settle down with the blue whale..enough for our 12 inch bait smiley

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by yemi2plus(m): 8:02pm On Jan 10, 2014
Senseless post from a silly mod.

6 Likes

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Vyolet(f): 8:03pm On Jan 10, 2014
Dygeasy: ...
Kiddo grin

4 Likes

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Kenistry(m): 8:09pm On Jan 10, 2014
True talk broda.....
*runs off to borrow hrt *
Cos ma hrt finds it difficult to treat dem gals like dat
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by DJDOLA(m): 8:10pm On Jan 10, 2014
Mynd is fu3cking right I swear...OPOLO EJA NI AWON GIRLS YEN NI LOTO
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by crackhaus: 8:20pm On Jan 10, 2014
The taste of fish is the beginning of the hunger for more fish...
#curiosityKilledTheFish

Mynd is on fire today...confirmento!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by zeb04(f): 8:21pm On Jan 10, 2014
Why is everything about ladies? D pple u insult all d tym,still the ones u nid the most. I ve com to a conclusion dat talking bad about ladies makes u all feel more like men....well if dat makes u happy,who are my to stand in the way of dat.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pictures That Proves South Africa Has No Chill / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Young Couple / 11 Signs You Are Being In A Manipulative Relationship And How To Fix It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.