Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,268 members, 7,849,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:09 PM

Avoid Henry Omenogor. He Has Now Become A Scammer And A Dupe By Daproflinks(m) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Avoid Henry Omenogor. He Has Now Become A Scammer And A Dupe By Daproflinks(m) (544 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Ex-girlfriend Accuses Him Of Using Biafra To Dupe The Igbos / Seun, Lalasticlala: There Is A Scammer And Thief On Nairaland. / Fraudsters Set-Up Jonathan/Sambo Foundation, Dupe Over 100 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Avoid Henry Omenogor. He Has Now Become A Scammer And A Dupe By Daproflinks(m) by daproflinks: 9:20pm On Jan 10, 2014
I never planned to do this but I realized that i may not be the only victim of the man I once respected and loved as a mentor who has now become a scammer. How he descended to that level I can't unravel the mystery. I am talking about the popular Henry Omenogor, who is a writer, a publisher, a web business consultant and an Entrepreneur.
Let me narrate my experience with him of late
Mr. Henry set up a Web hosting company where people can pay and apply to be resellers.The name of the website is
http://oldenglishhost.com
I obtained a reseller panel from him in 2012 which expired last year. When it was nearing the expiration date Mr Henry bombarded me with calls, sms and emails that I should re-activate my reseller hosting which now cost N30, 000. I explained to him that I don’t have that kind of money now if I can pay in installments of N10,000, he agreed since he is now based in Ghana he gave me an account to pay into.as soon as I completed my payments. He sent a mail with a fake cpanel username and password meanwhile the domain isn’t even activated. I called him to complain, he all of a sudden stopped picking my calls. I went to his Facebook page to complain and to my surprise he banned me from his page and then went further to delete me from his friend list on facebook.
I am in deep shock that a Man of such reputation should resort to this. Cause the call rejection, deleting me from his page shows he is conscious and aware of what he is doing. I don’t mind spending money to bring him down by all means. By the time I am done with publishing my story about him in the Nigerian tabloids he will understand that the gravity of what he has done

(1) (Reply)

Confab Leadership Absolved From Premature Conference Report / Abians Won't Forget In A Hurry / Breaking News. Ebonyi Speaker Impeached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.