Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Seun, Lalasticlala: There Is A Scammer And Thief On Nairaland. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun, Lalasticlala: There Is A Scammer And Thief On Nairaland. (1660 Views)

Ipobexposed Is A Scammer And Fraudster / Seun, Lalasticlala Mynd44 Others. Stand Up For Nigeria Today. / How Jonathan Appointed Suspected Serial Thief To Head Radio Nig - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun, Lalasticlala: There Is A Scammer And Thief On Nairaland. by lurther: 6:39am On Jul 11, 2015
Seun! There is this guy that does advert here on nairaland on subscription of 5GB data on any network for 1500 naira. Seun, it is high time you begin to vet the adverts that are being placed here on nairaland, because the influx of scammers like this thief I am about to post his number would not have their way.

They are genuine guys that subscribe and I have patronized them. But, with the influx of thieves and scammers people will now be scared to patronize the genuine operators.

I can't remember this guy user name, as I collected his number from his advert. This is his number Seun, 0703 135 0573. He is a big time Thief and he thinks he has gone free?

I have deemed it fit to expose his number here so unsuspecting preys wouldn't fall victim to this Thief. Seun! Please if you can trace his username and send to me, I would appreciate.

Here is the Thief number again and again: 0703 135 0573
0703 135 0573
0703 135 0573
Re: Seun, Lalasticlala: There Is A Scammer And Thief On Nairaland. by Cutehector(m): 6:45am On Jul 11, 2015
Greediness will make u get scammed easily
Re: Seun, Lalasticlala: There Is A Scammer And Thief On Nairaland. by funlord(m): 6:48am On Jul 11, 2015
grin Awoof don run op belle!
Re: Seun, Lalasticlala: There Is A Scammer And Thief On Nairaland. by kuuljay(m): 6:50am On Jul 11, 2015
tip of the iceberg bro! nairaland Is full of scammers the most obvious is guys possing as babes
Re: Seun, Lalasticlala: There Is A Scammer And Thief On Nairaland. by DaBullIT(m): 6:53am On Jul 11, 2015
Cutehector:
Greediness will make u get scammed easily

Doesn't give the scammer the right to scam though

What's wrong is wrong

I already suggested to Seun, Let every nairalander's account be verified with facebook, I know a lot of people will run away from NL for that , this removes their ability to curse and insult people's opinion, Anonymity would be trashed, but most importantly a scammer would think twice

1 Like

Re: Seun, Lalasticlala: There Is A Scammer And Thief On Nairaland. by Cutehector(m): 6:56am On Jul 11, 2015
DaBullIT:

What's wrong is wrong

I already suggested to Seun, Let every nairalander's account be verified with facebook, I know a lot of people will run away from NL for that , this removes their ability to curse and insult people's opinion, Anonymity would be trashed, but most importantly a scammer would think twice
says who... Go be greedy again. If I were d scammer, I'd be very pleasured to scam d op ova and ova again
Re: Seun, Lalasticlala: There Is A Scammer And Thief On Nairaland. by lurther: 6:57am On Jul 11, 2015
Thank you my brother!

Besides, they are genuine people I have done business with here without even knowing them, then why should a few spoil their business.

There are the genuine ones that actually do more than that offer. The scammers are taking advantage.
DaBullIT:

What's wrong is wrong

Re: Seun, Lalasticlala: There Is A Scammer And Thief On Nairaland. by DaBullIT(m): 7:08am On Jul 11, 2015
Cutehector:
says who... Go be greedy again. If I were d scammer, I'd be very pleasured to scam d op ova and ova again

Almost sounds like you are an opportunistic thieving punk looking for who to scam, Making the difference starts from within yourself, have a conscience and be human. otherwise eventually, you'll scam someone more desperate than you , then you are in very big trouble

1 Like

Re: Seun, Lalasticlala: There Is A Scammer And Thief On Nairaland. by Cutehector(m): 7:10am On Jul 11, 2015
DaBullIT:

Almost sounds like you are an opportunistic thieving punk looking for who to scam, Making the difference starts from within yourself, have a conscience and be human. otherwise eventually, you'll scam someone more desperate than you , then you are in very big trouble
be foolish, and I will scam ur sorry ass
Re: Seun, Lalasticlala: There Is A Scammer And Thief On Nairaland. by agarawu23(m): 7:14am On Jul 11, 2015
DaBullIT:

What's wrong is wrong

good suggestion cool
Re: Seun, Lalasticlala: There Is A Scammer And Thief On Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 11, 2015
lurther:
Thank you my brother!

Besides, they are genuine people I have done business with here without even knowing them, then why should a few spoil their business.

There are the genuine ones that actually do more than that offer. The scammers are taking advantage.

use his account number, go to GTB and report him.

They would put his account on closedown till he comes and clears the issue.

Even if the account holder might not be him, but the owner must have some links to him.

Go and do it so we can stop this useless scammers.

But next time, don't be too greedy.

Name: Akinlade James (most likely fake)
Account Number:0149354045
Bank: GTBank
Re: Seun, Lalasticlala: There Is A Scammer And Thief On Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 11, 2015
Cutehector:

na wah for you o. People must always be phoolish and people must always be greedy. Mugu must always fall so that guyman go fit chop.
Re: Seun, Lalasticlala: There Is A Scammer And Thief On Nairaland. by lurther: 7:17am On Jul 11, 2015
Nice one man.
shachris:

Even if the account holder might not be him, but the owner must have some links to him.

Re: Seun, Lalasticlala: There Is A Scammer And Thief On Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 11, 2015
Cutehector:
na people like you go dey steal turkey at 70 years old.
Re: Seun, Lalasticlala: There Is A Scammer And Thief On Nairaland. by chigoizie7(m): 9:58am On Jul 11, 2015
lurther:
Nice one man.

So, una never her of fake account? Once the job I done, they pull via ATM, POS or even shop online, then discard the account.

What am I doing with account wey. Open with fake details and zero naira when I ve gotten like 200k from u? Nothing.

Besides, scammers aints stupid. They leave no traces, @times, its inside job.
Re: Seun, Lalasticlala: There Is A Scammer And Thief On Nairaland. by PhockPhockMan: 10:43am On Jul 11, 2015
chigoizie7:

So, una never her of fake account? Once the job I done, they pull via ATM, POS or even shop online, then discard the account.

What am I doing with account wey. Open with fake details and zero naira when I ve gotten like 200k from u? Nothing.

Besides, scammers aints stupid. They leave no traces, @times, its inside job.

E be like say you be one of them o o.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Seun, Lalasticlala: There Is A Scammer And Thief On Nairaland. by chigoizie7(m): 11:24am On Jul 11, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

I get one RANGE ROVER EVOGUE for sale @ N600K. cry
PhockPhockMan:

I get one RANGE ROVER EVOGUE for sale @ N600K.
Re: Seun, Lalasticlala: There Is A Scammer And Thief On Nairaland. by razid: 11:58am On Jul 11, 2015
shachris:

Name: Akinlade James (most likely fake)
Account Number:0149354045

The account name is not fake. If you have an internet banking you can also verify. I have done so and the name of the account is one AKINLADE JAMES. I did this not because of anything else other than I hate scammers. They make cyberspace unsafe for us as they are not different from BH. Someone who is heartless to take my properties can as well take my life without batting an eye.

(1) (Reply)

I'm sorry / Appeal Court Gives EFCC Nod To Investigate N1.8bn Subsidy Fraud / Buhari Is Physically And Mentally Unfit To Rule Nigeria- PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.