Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Mai Li Fay An 8year Old Snake Girl In Bangkok Thailand (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mai Li Fay An 8year Old Snake Girl In Bangkok Thailand (photo) (4950 Views)

Girl In Abuja Cannot Locate Her Home & Parents(Pics) / Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt / Man Caught Raping An 8year Old Girl In Ikorodu (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mai Li Fay An 8year Old Snake Girl In Bangkok Thailand (photo) by ManiCypher(m): 9:32pm On Jan 10, 2014
According to Source, an 8-year-old girl from Bangkok Thailand named Mai Li Fay, attract some tourist just to get a chance of seeing and possibly touching her.

In regard with this report, top medical expert, Dr. Ping Lao said that Mai Li Fay suffers a very rare syndrome, known as the Serpentosis Malianorcis or Jing Jing’s disease, which in result gives her lower body a distinct reptilian form and aspect.

Throughout the history, Mai Li Fay is considered to have this one of a kind case, so the scientific knowledge accumulated about the pathology is rather limited and there is no cure in sight at the moment.

The Fay family have welcomed the situation brought by Mai Li’s situation with a mix of anguish and excitement, as the never ending lines of tourists and pilgrims have brought the badly impoverished family some substantial revenues and given them an important raise in their social status but cost them there privacy and intimacy..

Re: Mai Li Fay An 8year Old Snake Girl In Bangkok Thailand (photo) by oluboyo04(m): 9:38pm On Jan 10, 2014
this is serious
Re: Mai Li Fay An 8year Old Snake Girl In Bangkok Thailand (photo) by ManiCypher(m): 9:42pm On Jan 10, 2014
just when u think u hv seen it all,somtin frm somewhere creeps up shocked
Re: Mai Li Fay An 8year Old Snake Girl In Bangkok Thailand (photo) by Waspy(m): 10:04pm On Jan 10, 2014
Illogical
Re: Mai Li Fay An 8year Old Snake Girl In Bangkok Thailand (photo) by cupidora(f): 10:36pm On Jan 10, 2014
Idonbilivit! Pic...i mean video or am not buying dis angry
Re: Mai Li Fay An 8year Old Snake Girl In Bangkok Thailand (photo) by Woged2005(f): 11:24pm On Jan 10, 2014
But in other news it's reported to be a Hoax, and unverified and perhaps a costume! I know only Africans will believe it.

http://kickerdaily.com/snake-girl-in-thailand-a-hoax/

I love this age of internet. You can't fool people. One quick call to Thailand or a search on Google will expose any scam....LoL. I knew some people in Africa were about to start a church and make money out of this story claiming 'End-times', 'Mammy-water', 'Witch' etc. Let's not be lazy....spend some time to research an article or news before jumping to conclusions. Enemies may Photoshop ur wife on top of Governor one day and cause u die out of heart attack...LoL! Always verify!, verify!!, verify!!!

As for me I don't know wether it's a hoax or true. But until I see her video I won't believe it. You would expect the video of one-in-a-kind mystery like this to be everywhere on youtube and internet. Unfortunately, there's none. Not even one after 8years not even from the hospital she was born.

(1) (Reply)

Look Very Well Before You Leap,most Humans Are Pretentious / Meconium Aspiration Syndrome: Help My Baby / Borrowing or Lending money from or to in-laws, I need help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.