Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here (14635 Views)

Easy Guide: How To Play Homebrew On Your Psp 3000 / Browse With Opera Mini On Your Psp / Xbox 360 Redlight Problems Solved! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by Evilflye(m): 11:47am On Oct 10, 2008
You don't need to downgrade your psp before u create a pandora battery. I will post a link here how u willl be able to create pandora battery and unbrick any psp.

Thanks a lot.I'll be watching out for that,although,some sites where saying that a psp with CFW 3.90 M-33 cant create a pandora's battery.
I also have another problem.
I downloaded Burnout legends yesterday but it came in parts,12 to be specific.How do i get to combine the files.
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by Infoseye(m): 12:07pm On Oct 10, 2008
Infoseye:

You don't need to downgrade your psp before u create a pandora battery. I will post a link here how u willl be able to create pandora battery and unbrick any psp.

Here's the link http://forums.exophase.com/showthread.php?t=3780
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by Infoseye(m): 12:12pm On Oct 10, 2008
ok U use winrar to compress and combine them to gether,
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by Infoseye(m): 12:52pm On Oct 10, 2008
sniperwolf:

I have problem using book reader for PSP 3.90 (slim). Please help me fix with with either uploading the one for 3.90 and how it should be used.
Secondly I need an Ir- shell for slim too. Many Thanks in advance

Download it here http://psponlineinfo.com/ir-shell-39-for-the-psp
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by Bbeee: 10:24pm On Oct 10, 2008
can someone please tell me what to do with my psp, it doesnt read my memory card cry
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by Evilflye(m): 8:17am On Oct 11, 2008
Guy,thanks a lot. I have created the battery and its working perfectly but i still dont know how to compress the files using winrar.How do i go about it.
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by sniperwolf(m): 3:07pm On Oct 11, 2008
The url in the link is not for free. Is there anyway I can download ir-shell for free and PSP scientific calculator
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by Infoseye(m): 3:43pm On Oct 11, 2008
sniperwolf:

The url in the link is not for free. Is there anyway I can download ir-shell for free and PSP scientific calculator

I have searched hard just to get this software for u here's the link http://www.psp-hacks.com/download.php?id=1292

Cheers
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by Infoseye(m): 3:46pm On Oct 11, 2008
@ all Hope I have helped you guys,
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by Evilflye(m): 10:28pm On Oct 11, 2008
@ Infoseye You have done more than just help. You are a life saver
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by Timsilver(m): 9:23pm On Oct 13, 2008
Infoseyi@help i have a sony psp (1001) fat with official firmware 3.80.how can i install custom firmware 3.80 M33-5 or higher.
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by Timsilver(m): 9:27pm On Oct 13, 2008
Infoseyi@help i have a sony psp (1001) fat with official firmware 3.80.how can i install custom firmware 3.80 M33-5 or higher.
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by tunamania(m): 2:38pm On Oct 15, 2008
@infoseye,men tanx for all this info you've been giving us thats why u gat info in front of your name,please infoseye i am also based in Ib but my main problem is about this dynamic theme something like the object dock used on system i'd really like to do it on my psp and we can also exchange games i gat about 15 games on ma system that i play on my psp lets hook up.tanx later
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by Infoseye(m): 3:11pm On Oct 15, 2008
Evilflye:

@ Infoseye You have done more than just help. You are a life saver

Thanks for the comment it encourages me to help, am here to serve and help ya!
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by Infoseye(m): 3:19pm On Oct 15, 2008
Timsilver:

First all you ve to hack your psp first and then upgrade it to any custom firmware you want. Here is a link to how to hack your psp ok http://forums.exophase.com/showthread.php?t=3780
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by Infoseye(m): 3:31pm On Oct 15, 2008
tunamania:

@infoseye,men tanx for all this info you've been giving us thats why u gat info in front of your name,please infoseye i am also based in Ib but my main problem is about this dynamic theme something like the object dock used on system i'D really like to do it on my psp and we can also exchange games i gat about 15 games on ma system that i play on my psp lets hook up.tanx later

Thanks for the comment friend, yes I can help you with the dynamic theme you talked about. But where in Ibadan are you exactly so we could hook up and meet?
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by Timsilver(m): 4:28pm On Oct 20, 2008
Infoseyi@i have read all those stuff can you please explain how you did yours i have the 1.50 EBOOT already.i will like to downgrade my psp with 3.80 official firmware to 1.50 first do i still need to create a pandora battery.
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by Infoseye(m): 9:09am On Oct 23, 2008
Timsilver:

Infoseyi@i have read all those stuff can you please explain how you did yours i have the 1.50 EBOOT already.i will like to downgrade my psp with 3.80 official firmware to 1.50 first do i still need to create a pandora battery.

It depends what are u runing on? Custom firmware or Official firmware?
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by slickace: 1:34am On Dec 31, 2008
Plz i need a link 2 dnload d best Psp audio player u no
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by Infoseye(m): 10:37am On Dec 31, 2008
slick_ace:

Plz i need a link 2 dnload d best Psp audio player u no

Well there a number of them on the net if you search well for them but currently I use Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate It all formats for PS3 PSP Ipods Mobile phones everything you need, It got it all.
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by cabali(m): 7:37pm On Jan 04, 2009
I have a psp 3000. I did not do any sort of crack cos i dont think I need any correct me if i am wrong. WTF is everything supposed to be cracked? I browse on mine, listen to different music genre radio stations online, access my online account easily, buy and download games, make international calls using skype.

tell me if there is anything I am missing that the crack will give me, pls
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by Infoseye(m): 2:26pm On Jan 05, 2009
cabali:

I have a psp 3000. I did not do any sort of crack because i don't think I need any correct me if i am wrong. WTF is everything supposed to be cracked? I browse on mine, listen to different music genre radio stations online, access my online account easily, buy and download games, make international calls using skype.

tell me if there is anything I am missing that the crack will give me, please

I feel sorry for you my brother even am in tears just for you cry cry cry cry because of what you loosing out seriously, it seems you a true noobie in this game let me break it down for you.

Here is what a Hacked PSP and not a cracked PSP can do:

1.naughtyrize and Unbrick any bricked/damaged Psp e.g Psp that does not display or come on when turned on.
2.Play games without using UMD’s.
3.Download cool Psp Applications and Software’s.
4.love-vendor/Customize your Psp .e.g psp themes, customized themes etc.
5.Play Sness, Sega, N64, Gameboy games and even Java mobile games on your Psp.
6.Upgrade your Psp to the latest Official Sony Firmware or Custom Firmware.
7.Install Operating System on your Psp e.g Windows Xp, Vista and Mac Os and many more…,

I presently offer this services for people down here In Ibadan for a fee and guess what? Your PSP 3000 can not be hacked yet, so you can't enjoy the above stuff on your psp. But Dark Alex and others will surely come up with a naughtyrize for PSP 3000 series.

Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by cabali(m): 9:57pm On Jan 05, 2009
Well my 'unhacked' psp3000 can do over 50% of what u just come up with above so thanks. i play loads of games on it without the UMD so I think i am fine.

A lotta peeps would find ur offer interesting but I can do with what I can, thanks.

u didnt mention ur psp can make and receive calls did u? U may want to add that if it's true
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by Infoseye(m): 11:41am On Jan 06, 2009
U said it yourself 50% well mine does all including what you said yours can do and what I said a hacked PSP can do besides why use a game to make calls when I ve a mobile phone?
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by cabali(m): 10:17pm On Jan 06, 2009
Infoseye:

besides why use a game to make calls when I ve a mobile phone?

because it is international and it is free! what were u thinking
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by Infoseye(m): 9:54am On Jan 07, 2009
, well if you feel special with your free skype call no problem. But honestly you are loosing out the true potential of your PSP that all.
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by cabali(m): 10:10pm On Jan 07, 2009
well i am doing just fine, thank you
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by Infoseye(m): 12:47pm On Jan 08, 2009
Good to hear.
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by femzy(m): 9:32pm On Jan 08, 2009
leave the dude infoseye, he's still blind, i hv met his type before!!
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by cabali(m): 10:53pm On Jan 08, 2009
well i could care less; U already sound like a shmuck
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by Infoseye(m): 10:40am On Jan 09, 2009
Guys no need to exchange words here and @femzy cool down when he gets tired of using is PSP that way he will give in or rather he prefers his PSP that way lets leave him alone.

@cabali PLS Watch your tongue dont use abusive words here.
Re: Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here by cabali(m): 8:44pm On Jan 09, 2009
how about u suck! is that alright for u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

11 Common Bad Gaming Habits Every Gamer Is Guilty Of / Hacked UK Used Ps4 / Roms/games For Picodrive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.