Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,049 members, 7,863,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:33 AM

Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship - Religion (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (116350 Views)

Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) / I Will Be A Nairaland Christian For The Next 36hours / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (115) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 3:56pm On Nov 27, 2009
Henrygirl:

Modupe01, I have acquired this list of the names of the Lord to compliment your post about the name of the Lord. i find this topic really interesting.

Jehovah's Name

Exalting the Name of Jesus Christ

"If I be lifted up I will draw all men unto me."

Jehovah - The Lord - Exodus 6:2-3
Jehovah-Adon Kal Ha'arets- Lord of Earth - Josh 3:13
Jehovah-Bara - Lord Creator - Isaiah 40:28
Jehovah-Chatsahi - Lord my Strength - Psalm 27:1
Jehovah-Chereb - Lord the Sword - Deut. 33:29
Jehovah-Eli - Lord my God - Psalm 18:2
Jehovah-Elyon - Lord Most High - Psalm 38:2
Jehovah-Gador Milchamah - Mighty in Battle - Ps 24:8
Jehovah-Ganan - Lord Our Defense - Ps 89:18
Jehovah-Go'el - Lord My Redeemer - Is. 49:26, 60:16
Jehovah-Hamelech - Lord King - Psalm 98:6
Jehovah-Hashopet - Lord My Judge - Judges 6:27
Jehovah-Helech 'Olam - Lord King Forever Ps10:16
Jehovah-Hoshe'ah - Lord Saves - Psalm 20:9
Jehovah-Jireh - Provider - Gen. 22:14, I John 4:9, Philip 4:19
Jehovah-Kabodhi - Lord my Glory - Psalm 3:3
Jehovah-Kanna - Lord Jealous - Ex 34:14
Jehovah-Keren-Yish'i - Horn of Salvation - Ps 18:2
Jehovah-M'Kaddesh - Sanctifier - I Corinthians 1:30
Jehovah-Machsi - Lord my Refuge - Psalm 91:9
Jehovah-Magen - Lord my Shield - Deut. 33:29
Jehovah-Ma'oz - Lord my Fortress - Jer. 16:19
Jehovah-Mephalti - Lord my Deliverer - Psalm 18:2
Jehovah-Metshodhathi - Lord my Fortress - Psalm 18:2
Jehovah-Misqabbi - Lord my High Tower - Psalm 18:2
Jehovah-M'gaddishcem - Lord my Sanctifier - Ex 31:13
Jehovah-Naheh - Lord who Smites - Ezekiel 7:9
Jehovah-Nissi - Banner - I Chronicles 29:11-13
Jehovah-Rohi - Shepherd - Psalm 23
Jehovah-Rophe - Healer - Isaiah 53:4,5
Jehovah-Sabaoth - Lord of Hosts - I Sam 1:3
Jehovah-Sel'i - Lord my Rock - Psalm 18:2
Jehovah-Shalom - Peace - Isaiah 9:6, Rom 8:31-35
Jehovah-Shammah - Present - Hebrews 13:5
Jehovah-Tsidkenu - Righteousness - I Cor 1:30
Jehovah-Tsori - Lord my Strength - Psalm 19:14
Jehovah-Yasha - Lord my Savior - Isaiah 49:26
Jehovah-'Ez-Lami - Lord my Strength - Ps 28:7
Jehovah-'Immeku - Lord Is With You - Judges 6:12
Jehovah-'Izoa Hakaboth - Lord Strong -Mighty - Ps 24:8
Jehovah-'Ori - Lord my Light - Psalm 27:1
Jehovah-'Uzam - Lord Strength in Trouble - Is ister.49:26

Many thanks for this,i really need it,pastor benny hinn and paul jackson teach on this sometime ago.
but this is refreshing.
thanks sister.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by modupe01: 8:04pm On Nov 27, 2009
Henrygirl:

@ Modupe01

I want to post a song called "God Be Praised" by Bishop T.D. Jakes & The Potter's House Mass Choir, but I can find no sufficient video clip for it. Can you help me?

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5gGBK_Foow&hl=en_GB&fs=1&border=1[/flash]

'am sorry to be responding this late as I have been away from the computer. This is the nearest video to the one you suggested that I could find, hope it will suffice.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by modupe01: 8:18pm On Nov 27, 2009
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by modupe01: 5:09am On Nov 28, 2009
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 11:55am On Nov 28, 2009
+ The "maintenance" of fear always leads to self-serving words and actions - and, ultimately, the very thing that one fears will overtake them.

., "For the thing which I greatly fear comes upon me, and that of which I am afraid befalls me", Job 3:25 The Amplified Translation

+ Perfect obedience [love] is ALWAYS the best way.

, "The way of the [consistently] righteous (those living in moral and spiritual rectitude in every area and relationship of their lives) is level and straight; You, O [Lord], Who are upright, direct aright and make level the path of the [uncompromisingly] just and righteous", Isaiah 26:7 The Amplified Translation
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by Henrygirl(f): 12:26pm On Nov 28, 2009
grace5:

Many thanks for this,i really need it,pastor benny hinn and paul jackson teach on this sometime ago.
but this is refreshing.
thanks sister.

I am happy it blesses you my dear. Just think, all these names are incorporated into one name, the name of Jesus! How glorious! I love the ministries of both Benny Hinn and John Paul Jackson. They are powerful prophets in the Kingdom of God.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by Henrygirl(f): 12:39pm On Nov 28, 2009
@Modupe01

I truly appreciate the videos you've posted about the Illuminati and how they're infiltrating the businesses of the world. It is an eye-opener for me and when I told my sons about it, my 10 year old became so alarmed that he asked the Lord Jesus to save Him and come into his heart. I have been telling everyone that I know about this endtime plot of the Illuminati. About 20 years ago, my sister and I joined the Eastern Star (female Masonic Order), looking for some kind of righteousness. After the first year, we lost interest in the organization because it just didn't feel right for us. Later, when I gave my life and soul to the Lord Jesus, the Holy Spirit gave me a revelation about the origins of this particular order. I quickly repented and prayed to break all soul ties with this order. The Lord then revealed much about how this organization "appears" to be godly, but is Satanic in nature.

A few years ago, I began receiving letters from a group who claimed to know all about me. They promised fortune and fame to me if I joined them. I thought it was a business venture, but when I did some online research, I found them to be the Illuminati. A couple of years went by and last month I received another letter from another organization, but the literature was very similar to that of the previous letter I received. I did research and discovered it was not only the Illuminati, but all orders of that genre combined into one organization. They were the Freemasons, The Brotherhood, the Illuminati, Skull and Bones, etc. I got that letter out of my home in a hurry and pled the Blood of Jesus over my life! Already, there are so many people sold out to this organization because their message seems so compelling to those who are struggling financially, mentally, and spiritually. Only those with spiritual eyes and ears can discern the true nature of this recruitment. I thank God I did my research and for His leading. Thank you my brother for bringing this back to light! God bless you in His service.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by modupe01: 5:42pm On Nov 28, 2009
Henrygirl:

@Modupe01

I truly appreciate the videos you've posted about the Illuminati and how they're infiltrating the businesses of the world. It is an eye-opener for me and when I told my sons about it, my 10 year old became so alarmed that he asked the Lord Jesus to save Him and come into his heart. I have been telling everyone that I know about this endtime plot of the Illuminati. About 20 years ago, my sister and I joined the Eastern Star (female Masonic Order), looking for some kind of righteousness. After the first year, we lost interest in the organization because it just didn't feel right for us. Later, when I gave my life and soul to the Lord Jesus, the Holy Spirit gave me a revelation about the origins of this particular order. I quickly repented and prayed to break all soul ties with this order. The Lord then revealed much about how this organization "appears" to be godly, but is Satanic in nature.

A few years ago, I began receiving letters from a group who claimed to know all about me. They promised fortune and fame to me if I joined them. I thought it was a business venture, but when I did some online research, I found them to be the Illuminati. A couple of years went by and last month I received another letter from another organization, but the literature was very similar to that of the previous letter I received. I did research and discovered it was not only the Illuminati, but all orders of that genre combined into one organization. They were the Freemasons, The Brotherhood, the Illuminati, Skull and Bones, etc. I got that letter out of my home in a hurry and pled the Blood of Jesus over my life! Already, there are so many people sold out to this organization because their message seems so compelling to those who are struggling financially, mentally, and spiritually. Only those with spiritual eyes and ears can discern the true nature of this recruitment. I thank God I did my research and for His leading. Thank you my brother for bringing this back to light! God bless you in His service.

@Henrygirl,

I thank the Lord for your life how He delivered you from this diabolical organisation. Glory be to God for saving your son and revealing the secrets of this organisation. Did you see that triangle and the levels of operation there? I am not surprised that the post that I opened regarding this organisation was corrupted so as to prevent people from knowing about their shady deals. It is now clear to me that most of those who declare that they are hardcore atheists are actually low level members of this organisation. This also explains why we find it difficult to post the links of certain dangerous sites that expose their nefarious activities.

The Lord that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep. The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand. The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night. The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: He shall preserve thy soul. The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by modupe01: 6:14pm On Nov 28, 2009
Even Our Faith
November 28, 2009

"One Lord, one faith, one baptism." (Ephesians 4:5)

Everyone has faith in something--faith in some religion, faith in one's self, faith in fate, faith in evolution, faith in mankind.  Even the atheist has faith in his own reason.  But there is only one real faith that works for time and eternity.  True faith is faith in the one true God--the God who made us, who will judge us, and who has paid the price to save us.

This faith is an understanding faith, for it is "through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God" (Hebrews 11:3). It is a saving faith, "for by grace are ye saved through faith" (Ephesians 2:cool.  Since "the just shall live by faith" (Galatians 3:11), it is therefore a living faith, and a growing faith, "because that your faith groweth exceedingly" (2 Thessalonians 1:3), and a working faith because "faith without works is dead" (James 2:20).

There is more.  The true faith is a justifying faith (it makes us righteous in the sight of God) because "being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ" (Romans 5:1).  It is a protecting faith because with "the shield of faith . . . ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked" (Ephesians 6:16).  It is a stable faith, "for by faith ye stand" (2 Corinthians 1:24).  This faith is also a purifying faith, "purifying their hearts by faith" (Acts 15:9).  Furthermore, asking faith receives answers to its prayers, "in faith, nothing wavering" (James 1:6), and a strong faith recoiling "not at the promise of God through unbelief; but . . . strong in faith, giving glory to God" (Romans 4:20).

Finally, the Christian faith is a triumphant faith. "For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith" (1 John 5:4).  This faith--even our faith!--is an understanding, saving, living, growing, justifying, purifying, working, protecting, stable, asking, strong, triumphant faith! HMM
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by modupe01: 6:35pm On Nov 28, 2009
@Abuzola 1,

How you been banned again? NL can be addictive slow it down. tongue
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by tourmaline(f): 9:29pm On Nov 28, 2009
The name of JESUS , cant fully fathom the power in that name
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by Henrygirl(f): 11:54am On Nov 29, 2009
modupe01:

@Henrygirl,

I thank the Lord for your life how He delivered you from this diabolical organisation.  Glory be to God for saving your son and revealing the secrets of this organisation.  Did you see that triangle and the levels of operation there?  I am not surprised that the post that I opened regarding this organisation was corrupted so as to prevent people from knowing about their shady deals.  It is now clear to me that most of those who declare that they are hardcore atheists are actually low level members of this organisation.  This also explains why we find it difficult to post the links of certain dangerous sites that expose their nefarious activities. 

The Lord that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.  The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.  The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.  The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: He shall preserve thy soul.  The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

Modupe01, I agree with what you are saying. We both know that these diabolical organizations are organizers of the New World Order that is prophesied in our beloved Word of God. They are comprised of the most richest and powerful people in this world system (Rockafellers, Hildenbergs, bankers, national leaders, celebrities, scientists) all empowered and backed by Satanists. It is time for the Body of Christ to unify and mobilize for battle. This is a battle between Good and evil for the souls of men, women and children.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by Henrygirl(f): 2:09pm On Nov 29, 2009
modupe01:

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5gGBK_Foow&hl=en_GB&fs=1&border=1[/flash]

'am sorry to be responding this late as I have been away from the computer. This is the nearest video to the one you suggested that I could find, hope it will suffice.

Modupe, forgive me for forgetting to mention my thanks for the video you posted for the song "God Be Praised". It is sufficient, although it would have wonderful if we could view one by Bishop T.D. Jakes & The Potter's House Mass Choir. I absolutely love their rendition of this song. If you get a chance, please go to a site like Imeem.com and hear their version. You will see what I mean. All the same, thank you so much for all of your efforts. Thank you for the blessings you've prayed for me and others here. May our Lord Jesus bless you abundantly for your ministry to us all, in the matchless name of Jesus! Thank you!!! cheesy
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by modupe01: 4:38pm On Nov 29, 2009
The Sieve of Satan
November 29, 2009

"And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat." (Luke 22:31)

Most of us do not warrant the personal attention of Satan as Peter did, for we do not constitute as great a threat to his kingdom as Peter did. Nevertheless the devil, "as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour" (1 Peter 5:cool. Whether he attacks us himself--as he did Peter, and David, and Job--or assigns this task to one or more of his demons, the fact is that Satan is real and his legions of evil spirits are real, and they will, indeed, seek to force every believer into Satan's sieve.

John calls Satan "the accuser of our brethren . . . which accused them before our God day and night" (Revelation 12:10). He uses every device to keep us from Christ, or to persuade us to sin against Him, or even to deny Him as Peter did. Jesus called Satan "a murderer from the beginning . . . a liar, and the father of it" (John 8:44). He seeks to sow discord among the brethren, to sow tares among the wheat, to sow false doctrine with the truth, to sow evil thoughts in the pure, to do all he can to hinder our work for God and our faith in Him. And, as Martin Luther sang: "On earth is not his equal."

Yes, but "we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous: And he is the propitiation for our sins" (1 John 2:1-2). Furthermore, "he ever liveth to make intercession for them" (Hebrews 7:25).

The Lord assured Peter that, even though Satan would sift him as wheat, "I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not" (Luke 22:32). And when Jesus prays, God answers!

When we, like Peter, have been sifted through the sieve of Satan, and when we also know that our great advocate and intercessor has prayed for us and our faith has not failed, then we can, as the Lord exhorted Peter, "strengthen thy brethren" (Luke 22:32). HMM
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 5:02pm On Nov 29, 2009
It is a time of great prosperity and well-being [both spiritual and financial] for all those who have taken their place as "forerunners" in My Kingdom. For in these days, I am moving powerfully on their behalf in order to fulfil every vision, every dream and every revelation that I have placed in their heart - throughout many years. Most do not realize that My Kingdom-finances are simply an extension of My Authority, and in the glorious days ahead these finances in the hands of the righteous will continually devastate Satan and his strongholds at every turn. As the finances come forth and they are handled "precisely" [through wisdom and revelation] many things that glorify Me shall be established, and I shall raise up true ministries who will meet the deepest needs of the captives and, thus, many shall be set free to enter into the fullness of their precious destiny, in Christ. Well done, My good and faithful servants for you have stayed the course, and in this I am well pleased! Truly I say to you, a new day has dawned.

, "Record the vision And inscribe it on tablets, that the one who reads it may run. For the vision is yet for the appointed time; It hastens toward the goal and it will not fail. Though it tarries, wait for it; For it will certainly come, it will not delay. Behold, as for the proud one, His soul is not right within him; But the righteous will live by his faith", Habakkuk 2:2-4 NASB

, "It is he who will go as a forerunner before Him in the spirit and power of Elijah, TO TURN THE HEARTS OF THE FATHERS BACK TO THE CHILDREN, and the disobedient to the attitude of the righteous, so as to make ready a people prepared for the Lord", Luke 1:17 NASB
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 10:15pm On Nov 29, 2009
In the counsel of God's Will, the Cross occupies a central place. This is because ONLY through the Cross can the Father's eternal purpose concerning His Son as well as His Church be realized.

+ Christ came to us by way of the Cross, and only by the same way do we come to know Him. Unless the Cross is accepted by us both objectively in terms of the finished work of Christ at Calvary and subjectively in terms of the dealing of the Holy Spirit [the Spirit of the Cross] in us, we have no message to deliver to the world and we are not fit to be its messengers.
[/color]

The life of the cross is the prove of real love for GOD,which JESUS go through now highily exalted[color=#770077]
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by modupe01: 11:56pm On Nov 29, 2009
This is what the Messiah did for you and me.

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fG5PkU92vpw&border=1&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_GB&feature=player_embedded&fs=1[/flash]

To pay for our sin debts and make us free.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 11:04am On Nov 30, 2009
Many of My people deem the position that "they" have stationed themselves in as acceptable - I do not! For many have attempted to "build the house" in their own strength and understanding and, thus, it has opened doors to the Evil One and his forces in their midst - keeping the captives in bondage, and producing a "pseudo-spirituality" that seems true but is not. Truly I say to you, the house that is built on an improper foundation shall surely fall in this hour for it is a season of refining like no other - a season in which I shall remove all that is apart from Christ [the Rock of revealed knowledge] in the midst of My people.

, "Unless the LORD builds the house, They labor in vain who build it; Unless the LORD guards the city, The watchman keeps awake in vain", Psalms 127:1 NASB

, "There is a way which seems right to a man, But its end is the way of death", Proverbs 14:12 NASB

, "According to the grace of God which was given to me, like a wise master builder I laid a foundation, and another is building on it. But each man must be careful how he builds on it. For no man can lay a foundation other than the one which is laid, which is Jesus Christ. Now if any man builds on the foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, straw, each man's work will become evident; for the day will show it because it is to be revealed with fire, and the fire itself will test the quality of each man's work. If any man's work which he has built on it remains, he will receive a reward. If any man's work is burned up, he will suffer loss; but he himself will be saved, yet so as through fire", 1 Corinthians 3:10-15 NAS
B
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by Henrygirl(f): 7:16pm On Nov 30, 2009
Victory in Jesus! How sweet it is! Even the devil will bow his crusty knees and proclaim before all that Jesus is Lord to the glory of God the Father! He is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords!

"But thanks be to God, who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and manifests through us the sweet aroma of the knowledge of Him in every place. (2 Corinthians 2:14)"

"And having disarmed the powers and authorities, he made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them by the cross. (Colossians 2:15)"

'But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world to our glory: Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. But as it is written, eye has not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God has prepared for them that love him. (1Corinthians 2:7-9)"

If Satan and his minions knew the great things that God and mankind would reap from the sacrifice of our Lord Jesus, they would have tried very hard to re-write history. What a God! What a Savior!
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by modupe01: 8:40pm On Nov 30, 2009
The Saints
November 30, 2009

"Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, to the saints which are at Ephesus, and to the faithful in Christ Jesus." (Ephesians 1:1)

In the opening salutations to the churches at Rome, Corinth, Ephesus, Philippi, and Colosse, the apostle Paul addresses the "saints" in those churches—a term essentially synonymous (as in our text above) with "the faithful in Christ Jesus." The Greek word (hagios) is also translated even more frequently as "holy." Evidently "saints" are "those who are holy." For example, just three verses later Paul speaks thus of believers: "He hath chosen us in him |Christ| before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy |same word| and without blame before him in love" (v. 4).

This immediately raises an obvious question. Paul's rebukes to the "saints" in these churches (especially Corinth) certainly would indicate that the lives of many in them were anything but holy! How can sinners be called holy?

The answer to this problem must be, of course, in the fact that Christians are "saints in Christ Jesus" (Philippians 1:1), not necessarily saintly in behaviour. It is a wonderful truth that God deals with us, not in our sins, but in Christ. In His sight, we are even seated "together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus" (Ephesians 2:6).

We have surely been "blessed . . . with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ" (Ephesians 1:3), and it would surely please Him if we would seek to become as holy in our practice as in our position. "I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God" (Romans 12:1-2). HMM
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by tourmaline(f): 10:55pm On Nov 30, 2009
Jesus is alive forever
thats enough cosolation no matter what i go through in this world
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by Henrygirl(f): 11:59pm On Nov 30, 2009
tourmaline:

Jesus is alive forever

I agree with you my sister! If God be for us who can be against us? For we are more than conquerors through Christ Jesus who loves us enough to give Himself unto death for us! Then soon, He will conquer death and hell once and for all! What a savior! May our Lord and Savior richly bless you and your family.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 10:32am On Dec 01, 2009
It is a far better thing for My children to listen to [have ears to hear] the words that I have given My holy apostles and prophets in this hour than to disregard them. For if one continues to ignore the "admonitions" [warnings] that I speak forth from the Throne Room concerning their unrighteous motivations and self-righteous attitudes then it is certain that the next time they hear what I have to say will be "face to face" with Me - as My Spirit [the Spirit of judgement and burning] is poured forth as the former and latter rain in these days. Truly I say to you, if one will hearken to the words of My faithful ones [words that impart great Grace and Love] their hearts will be established on the firm foundation of revealed knowledge and, thus, they will surely begin to prosper in My Kingdom as never before.

, ."Surely the Lord God will do nothing without revealing His secret to His servants the prophets", Amos 3:7 The Amplified Translation

, "In that day the Branch of the LORD will be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the earth will be the pride and the adornment of the survivors of Israel. It will come about that he who is left in Zion and remains in Jerusalem will be called holy - everyone who is recorded for life in Jerusalem. When the Lord has washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion and purged the bloodshed of Jerusalem from her midst, by the spirit of judgment and the spirit of burning, then the LORD will create over the whole area of Mount Zion and over her assemblies a cloud by day, even smoke, and the brightness of a flaming fire by night; for over all the glory will be a canopy. There will be a shelter to give shade from the heat by day, and refuge and protection from the storm and the rain", Isaiah 4:2-6 NASB

, "Believe in the Lord your God and you shall be established; believe and remain steadfast to His prophets and you shall prosper", 2 Chronicles 20:20b The Amplified Translation
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by na2day2(m): 11:11am On Dec 01, 2009
tourmaline:

Jesus is alive forever

thats right sis
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by Henrygirl(f): 1:18pm On Dec 01, 2009
na2day?:

thats right sis

Na2day, How ya been brother? I was wondering where you have been. I have something I wish to show to you on youtube but I cannot post it here. It would cause great distress to someone here. God will provide the opportunity, I pray.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 1:32pm On Dec 01, 2009
Testing Faithfulness

I heard the Lord ask: "What kind of soldier are you?"

Are you willing to wait, stand, pray, and watch? Keep vigil at all cost;
when there seems to be no intervention from Me, do you ask what have you done wrong;
where are you Lord? When the gifts are still and My voice seems silent, do you search in other places?
Do you seek the grass that looks greener on the other side?
Did Gideon's army know they were being tested as they drank?
Did Moses know he was being tested in the wilderness?
That I Am at this moment testing the strength of each to see who will enter into the battlefield.
Those who will not look for ease or comfort; but will focus on the goal.
To keep your eyes, like flint, on Me. I carry my troops into battle.
The victory is already won. Will you hold steady at this time.
Allow me to prepare you for battle and victory?
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by grace5: 3:17pm On Dec 01, 2009
From JESUS for you my Bride :

Come away, MY beloved

Come away MY beloved, come it unto ME!
To our secret place where you can be free,
where surrender is victory and dying is gain,
where giving is winning and losing no shame.
When humbled, you stand in freedom and joy.
You will know of victory's fame and live in it's peace
Then, at last, you will
LEARN MY NAME.

Come away MY beloved, find freedom in ME!
Freedom for worship, freedom to sing!
Freedom for praising, freedom for dance,
Freedom to learn just whom you can be.
Freedom for trust, freedom for joy,
Freedom to find the truth of ME.
Freedom to have your eyes opened to see,
Freedom, at last, so you will
LEARN MY NAME

Come away MY beloved, learn to be free!
Free to love, free to laugh,
free from the scorn, the barbs, the hate.
Free from the shame and the mockery,
from the cares of the day and all their weight,
Free from the pain that makes a prisoner of you.
Free from those things that keep us apart,
Freedom to be rid of your coldness of heart,
Freedom to turn loss into gain
And freedom at last, so you will
LEARN MY NAME.

Come away MY beloved, surrender to ME!
This is the way to learn to be free.
In loving, you became MY prisoner of love.
In following ME you will discover your place,
In rejoicing your bonds will fall away,
Penitent weeping removes your shame.
In dying, you gain eternal life
And the freedom to at last,
LEARN MY NAME

Come away MY beloved, learn the truth of ME!
MY NAME IS ME, IT IS WHO I AM!
You know the what, the where and the why.
But about ME and WHO I AM, you are unaware.
I beckon you now, this is your day,
Deep calls to deep, hear what I say.
MY beloved, come away at last TO
LEARN MY NAME.

Submitted by
Magdala Corcoran
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by Orilee9ice(m): 5:12pm On Dec 01, 2009
, worthy is the lamb,
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by modupe01: 5:43pm On Dec 01, 2009
The Blessing of Abraham
December 1, 2009

"I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed." (Genesis 12:3)

The apostle Paul referred to this event as "the blessing of Abraham" (Galatians 3:14) that has been conferred on the nations through the substitutionary work of Jesus Christ. When that promise was given to Abraham, two major thoughts were clear. First, multitudes of people and many nations would come from Abraham. And second, a special "seed" would come through Abraham (Galatians 3:16) who would make possible the blessing of all men.

Later, when God revealed to Abraham that his "seed" would be as innumberable as the sand of the seashore and the stars of heaven (Genesis 13:1; 15:1), he "believed God" (Romans 4:3), even though there was no evidence that these promises would come to pass. Today, with the multiple millions of descendants of Ishmael and the growth of the nation of Israel, the "many nations" are easy to see.

What is still somewhat difficult to grasp are the uncounted millions of "they which are of faith" who are "Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise" (Galatians 3:7, 29). That is the main fulfillment of God’s "blessing of Abraham." We who believe God as Abraham did "have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand" (Romans 5:2) and will "receive the promise of eternal inheritance" (Hebrews 9:15).

That promised inheritance is "incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time" (1 Peter 1:4-5). May these "great and precious promises" (2 Peter 1:4) be a constant encouragement in our lives. HMM III
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by na2day2(m): 9:27am On Dec 02, 2009
Henrygirl:

Na2day, How ya been brother? I was wondering where you have been. I have something I wish to show to you on youtube but I cannot post it here. It would cause great distress to someone here. God will provide the opportunity, I pray.

doing alright sis, how are u? u can drop the youtube link on my yim msger. my ID is decyberworld
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by sayso: 10:25am On Dec 02, 2009
my bros and sis,we all have to keep vigil at all times,this is the period of constant prayers for yourself,family,friends and all,we all have to be prepared spiritually to meet with the LORD JESUS:DO NOT BE AFRAID FOR I AM WITH YOU ALWAYS.
Re: Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship by kolaoloye(m): 10:38am On Dec 02, 2009
Adversity causes some men to break; others to break records.

-William A. Ward

It is only with God that we can conquer. Let nothing moves you away from God.
Adversity is meant to come. Rely on God,surely you will overcome and break records.

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (115)

Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" / Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking / If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.