Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,428 members, 7,864,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:30 AM

Help On Tuberculos Cough - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help On Tuberculos Cough (861 Views)

Dangers Of Taking Codine Cough Syrup By Mi Abaga / Best Way To Attack Common Cold, Flu, Cough And Cattarh / How To Use Onions To Treat Urinary Tract Infections, Dry Cough, Hypertension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On Tuberculos Cough by oluwawunmi(f): 4:16pm On Aug 11, 2008
hello,

pls i need someone to tell me more about TB cough cause i just start rtaking my drug this morning i don't look slim at all pls i need someone to talk to me about it
Re: Help On Tuberculos Cough by MrCrackles(m): 4:18pm On Aug 11, 2008
TB cough is a symptom of HIV ! embarassed
Re: Help On Tuberculos Cough by oluwawunmi(f): 4:54pm On Aug 11, 2008
Brash!
i just did HIV test last week and is negative
Re: Help On Tuberculos Cough by Cojuj(m): 8:33pm On Aug 11, 2008
Just relax, if you have seen the doctor at the nearest general hospital and you are on medication, just make sure you take your drugs daily as prescribed for the duration specified. And you will be surprised at the speed of cure. TB is mystified - but it is like any other infectious disease. Seek proper medical attention and comply with the doctor's treatment regime, and you wont't have to worry unecessary.

Because TB could be one of the symptons of HIV, every patient is required to undergo a HIV test, prior to the commencement of treatment. Don't worry.
I advise you to just comply with your doctor's treatment programme for you and all will be well!

(1) (Reply)

removed / Why Do Some Women Enter Their Menopause Early In Life / Too Many Poisons In Our Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.