Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,992 members, 7,821,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Where Is The Best Place To Import Mobile Phones From? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Where Is The Best Place To Import Mobile Phones From? (2279 Views)

What Is The Best Diaper Brand To Import From China / How To Import Gsm Products Cheap From China And Have It Deliver To Your House / Where Can I Import Mobile Phones From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Best Place To Import Mobile Phones From? by olukunle: 8:50pm On Aug 11, 2008
Does anyone know the best place to import mobile phones from?
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Import Mobile Phones From? by ssRhino: 9:19pm On Aug 11, 2008
Well, i will say it all depends on what the obejectives are.
For quality?
For cheap phone and compromising quality?
So u have to know what yuo want.
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Import Mobile Phones From? by olukunle: 9:29pm On Aug 11, 2008
quality and good bargain, on wholesale terms. the main brands-nokia, samsung, sony ericsson.
have any idea?
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Import Mobile Phones From? by ssRhino: 9:41pm On Aug 11, 2008
China is te world leading place in phones and technology, but for just cheap fones, Dubai.
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Import Mobile Phones From? by olukunle: 11:00pm On Aug 11, 2008
Do you have any useful links in either of those two places you mentioned?
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Import Mobile Phones From? by David79042: 7:25am On Aug 12, 2008
Hi my friend, I am a mobile supplier from China, I have lots of collection, please feel free to email me Davidyang001@yahoo.com or add my MSN: David790424@hotmail.com I am online most of the day
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Import Mobile Phones From? by sunjongs(m): 7:00pm On Aug 13, 2008
My advice is that you register at www.alibaba.com and do your search there you will certainly find hel. lots of phone exporters at cheap prices. have a great day importing
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Import Mobile Phones From? by globalaid(m): 7:00am On Aug 21, 2008
it is never advisable to send money to someone you have never met before there is a lot of scam also in china. People beware.

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Toyota Hilux (2.8 Model) For Sale! / I Have 500k What Do I Invest It On And Make Interest Monthly? / Promote Your Fiverr Gigs With Our Cheap Fiverr Reviews Service!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.