Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

5 Steps To Make Money From/on Facebook - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / 5 Steps To Make Money From/on Facebook (2282 Views)

Are You A Winner Member? You Could Make Money From This Glory To Glory Wristband / Make Money From Crude Jatropha Oil / o (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Steps To Make Money From/on Facebook by mmonigeria: 4:53pm On Jul 25, 2014
Facebook has become the largest social networking site. It has over 1 billion users all over the world. Nigerians are not left out in this. Everyone has the same and equal opportunity to make Facebook whatever they want to make it. People make real money from Facebook. I also make money online through Facebook. In this, you will see how this is done so you to can start making real money from Facebook.

Now to the thing that brought you here. This is the 5 ways you need to know and start using so as to rake in more money from Facebook like I do. The things you will see below are so simple that you can start in few minutes from now. If you need help, you can get all the help needed from me. Also, I assume you already have a profile on Facebook. If you haven't go ahead and get one.

1 . Create Facebook Groups

Yes, create Facebook groups. Not just Facebook group but relevant Facebook groups that people will join without you forcing them to. You can start this as soon as possible. Before you rush into this, find a good topic for your Facebook group. This should be a topic that most people search for. Once you get that settled, go ahead and create the Facebook group.

2. Create Facebook Pages

The same thing that applies to Facebook groups applies to Facebook pages. The only difference is what you use the Facebook group or Facebook page to do. Go ahead and create a Facebook page. Then do all you need to do to get Fans for your Facebook Page.

3. Facebook Advertising

The third thing to do if you want to make real money from Facebook is to use Facebook Advertising. You can help people advertise their products/services on Facebook and get paid for the services you offer. You can also market people's products on Facebook as an affiliate and get paid for doing so. This is one of the best way people make huge returns from Facebook.

You can make purchases of any of the products and get the opportunity to resell them.

4. Creating Facebook Applications

This is a goldmine for you if you know how to build web applications. Facebook users make a great use of Facebook applications daily. This helps us to interact better with our friends and families across the globe. You will be making a lot if you can start your own Facebook Applications (games etc.

You make money three ways with this. 1. By selling the application. 2. By displaying your products or services ads within the applications. 3. By requesting for donation from people who use the applications.

The truth is, some applications are easy to do. You can also check the lists of Facebook application. You can get inspiration from them.

5. Selling Your Products

This is the last and the best.<strong> Of a truth, you would not make any MONEY with Facebook group, Facebook Page, Facebook Advertising or Facebook Application if you don't have something good to sell.</strong> You MUST have a HOT product or a service you are selling. This is where the money is. And also, to sell in large quantities, you must have a large customer base.

If you really desire to make money from Facebook, make sure you put into practice all you have read above. I may need to add that you <strong>should become a celebrity or someone with authority on Facebook</strong> to make more money from it. This is one of the things that helps me a lot in making real money from Facebook.

So, go ahead and put what you have read into practice. If you need help with this, I'll be willing to assist you to make money via Facebook. Kindly drop a comment on this post and I'll reply you.
Re: 5 Steps To Make Money From/on Facebook by femoskyy(m): 11:28am On Feb 18, 2016
Thanks for this mind opening opportunity. God bless you. pls I have an active group of 100,000k plus. ho do I get a good company or agency to advertise therein? Thanks
Re: 5 Steps To Make Money From/on Facebook by mmonigeria: 7:50pm On May 25, 2016
femoskyy:
Thanks for this mind opening opportunity. God bless you. pls I have an active group of 100,000k plus. ho do I get a good company or agency to advertise therein? Thanks

You'll need to search for a company or an agency that does something related to what you do/share in the group, send the company an advert proposal stating what they'll benefit, the conversions and how much it cost to advertise .
Re: 5 Steps To Make Money From/on Facebook by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 10, 2020
Really?
Re: 5 Steps To Make Money From/on Facebook by passiveincom: 4:21am On Jul 11, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Ability To Restore Virginity / I Have 500k What Do I Invest It On And Make Interest Monthly? / Now You Can SAVE And EARN Money On Fuel with SYNTEK GLOBAL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.