Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Do Women Really Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Women Really Love? (5834 Views)

What Women Really Want / What Women Really Want In A Man / Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Women Really Love? by albridge(m): 11:34am On Aug 12, 2008
i read a piece sometime ago that said when a man breaks up with a woman she cries for a week or two and forgets the naughty person (cos thats what he now conveniently becomes grin) on the other hand when a woman breaks up with a man the guy is so heart broken that he's still thinking about her a year from the break up. my point is that the ease with which women forget the person they claimed to love makes you wonder if they ever really loved they guy in the first place or just loved the comfort or convenience they provided at the time.

Meet single Nigerian Men and women here: http://zobela.com/home.php
Re: Do Women Really Love? by Orikinla(m): 1:06pm On Aug 12, 2008
Yes they do.

Every woman has a man she really loves truly.

1 Like

Re: Do Women Really Love? by ssRhino: 1:15pm On Aug 12, 2008
Yes they do, and when they do, God help u, cos they are protective and love with all they've got in them.
Re: Do Women Really Love? by iice(f): 4:39pm On Aug 12, 2008
Actually its the other way round.
Not saying, men don't love, but in my experience, its the women who tumble and break down after it all.
The one who gets over you in 2 weeks, didnt love you that deeply (and no, i don't mean you, you)
Re: Do Women Really Love? by albridge(m): 7:28pm On Aug 12, 2008
The one who gets over you in 2 weeks, didnt love you that deeply (and no, i don't mean you, you)

thats what i am saying. women are the ones who forget you after 2 weeks. dont really think they love too deeply if at all. i think its all about what she wants or can get from you and not love.
Re: Do Women Really Love? by segzicres(m): 7:45pm On Aug 12, 2008
@poster i wonder how much this your site says you for advertisements.
Re: Do Women Really Love? by syren: 8:31pm On Aug 12, 2008
albridge:

thats what i am saying. women are the ones who forget you after 2 weeks. don't really think they love too deeply if at all. i think its all about what she wants or can get from you and not love.

And men don't do the same, or are they just in denial?
Re: Do Women Really Love? by Sisikill: 8:45pm On Aug 12, 2008
albridge:

i read a piece sometime ago that said when a man breaks up with a woman she cries for a week or two and forgets the bastard (because thats what he now conveniently becomes grin) on the other hand when a woman breaks up with a man the guy is so heart broken that he's still thinking about her a year from the break up. my point is that the ease with which women forget the person they claimed to love makes you wonder if they ever really loved they guy in the first place or just loved the comfort or convenience they provided at the time.

meet Nigerian singles: http://workingclasssingles.com

That is so no true! How many men have gone insane. . . I mean Psycho ward crazy, because a woman left them?

The proof of the pudding is in the eating, my friend. Go to any mental institution and 7 out of 10 women are there because of a guy. Until men can boast the same numbers, women own the heartbreak hotel. . . thank you very much.

Jeez! They wanna take that away from us too. What next. . . breastfeeding?

1 Like

Re: Do Women Really Love? by topup: 8:49pm On Aug 12, 2008
Nah, it must be fair both ways, I have heard though that women seem to get over their guys quicker because they let all their emotions out after the break up, whilst guys want to look big infront of their friends and keep it all inside, they don't talk to their guy friends and so it's all bottled up inside. They have to put up a front and that doesn't help in the long run. Women, let it out, cry, scream, diss the guy until they start healing. I mean it's 2 months after my breakup and I'm still on this forum!!! LOL! It's not true that women are unloving, neither is it for men also. It is totally dependent on the type of relationship, and the maturity of the person. A mature person will express their emotions and get over them, whilst someone else will put up a front (girls do this too!) I feel sorry for men, who cannot be seen crying over some girl, they have to bottle it up, and that can haunt and hurt them more over a longer period of time. Man, I wish my ex is still hurting (how bad is that), this is his doing and I don't want to be the only one.

2 Likes

Re: Do Women Really Love? by proo212(m): 9:29pm On Aug 12, 2008
The people who actually kill themselves because a somebody left them are men, Because they cannot "talk" about it with their friends or they're devastated. It's not manly to cry or even diss the woman that left you. It takes longer for the guy to let himself go and longer to recover from it. Good or bad I don't know.

That is not to say women do not love or love deeply. How can anyone say that? What I also learnt is that by the time the woman leaves she already checked out emotionally from the relationship so she is not as heartbroken by it not working out. Perhaps months before, she already decided I'm gone so she's just looking for the right time to end it (and divesting her emotions) but before she does, there's someone else in the picture. We call the "monkey effect" A monkey will not leave a tree branch until the next one is in its grasp. It comes as a shock to the guy. Usually she has been hinting that she is not happy with something but the guy dismisses it as not important.

A man probably truly loves at most 2 or 3 people in his lifetime but a woman can love more deeply with every relationship even if she has 6 of those.

The last part is what I read a while back so not my experience

So guys, shine your eyes if your woman is complaining about something (not nagging) especially when she says she is not happy. Talking from experience here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Women Really Love? by cescky(m): 12:49am On Aug 13, 2008
Sisikill:

That is so no true! How many men have gone insane. . . I mean Psycho ward crazy, because a woman left them?

The proof of the pudding is in the eating, my friend. Go to any mental institution and 7 out of 10 women are there because of a guy. Until men can boast the same numbers, women own the heartbreak hotel. . . thank you very much.

Jeez! They want to take that away from us too. What next. . . breastfeeding?

grin grin grin grin grin grin, y'all ladies better watch out. sneeks into the cloning lab with breasts
Re: Do Women Really Love? by jgirl3: 1:37am On Aug 13, 2008
They fall in love quicker and men fall in love harder. I guess women do fall in love. They are the ones that stay to take care of children. They are the ones that sacrifice for their family most times.
Re: Do Women Really Love? by debosky(m): 1:43am On Aug 13, 2008
j-girl:

They fall in love quicker and men fall in love harder. I guess women do fall in love. They are the ones that stay to take care of children. They are the ones that sacrifice for their family most times.

Is that love or a strong sense of responsibility and duty? undecided
Re: Do Women Really Love? by jgirl3: 1:46am On Aug 13, 2008
It is only love that would make a woman go overboard with her duties. If you've seen irresponsible mums, then you'll get a sense of where I'm coming from.
Women fall in love strongly though. So strong that some of them do stupid things like give up a 15,000 dollar modelling contract for a guy. . . . . .I still don't get it. undecided

1 Like

Re: Do Women Really Love? by TOYOSI20(f): 3:22am On Aug 13, 2008
@ Topic,

Are women not human?. . . . . . embarassed

. , . . . . . . . . shocked Do we not have blood flowing through our veins?
Re: Do Women Really Love? by CodeRED(f): 3:59am On Aug 13, 2008
j-girl:

It is only love that would make a woman go overboard with her duties. If you've seen irresponsible mums, then you'll get a sense of where I'm coming from.
Women fall in love strongly though. So strong that some of them do stupid things like give up a 15,000 dollar modelling contract for a guy. . . . . .I still don't get it. undecided

LOL.Tell them na, The truth is, we Love too damn much dread grin.

1 Like

Re: Do Women Really Love? by Gabry(f): 4:04am On Aug 13, 2008
@ Topic, I dont think so its just the women. Its the men too. Some men would even get married to another wife after their wife died for like 3 months,. See how cruel and selfish that is?
Re: Do Women Really Love? by albridge(m): 12:21pm On Aug 13, 2008
Are women not human?. . . . . .

. , . . . . . . . . Shocked Do we not have blood flowing through our veins?

i think you should answer that question cos your a woman cool
Re: Do Women Really Love? by MrCrackles(m): 12:23pm On Aug 13, 2008
what kind of stupid, dumb and fufu question is this?

can moderators and the admin start screening threads posted ASAP Because some people just ask stupid and self-service questions!
Re: Do Women Really Love? by Okanran(m): 1:16pm On Aug 13, 2008
Sisikill:

Jeez! They want to take that away from us too. What next. . . breastfeeding?

So. . . unless men begin full mental institution. We're to assume they don't love. Hmnnnnnnn. . . each to his/her own. undecided
Re: Do Women Really Love? by spikedcylinder: 1:30pm On Aug 13, 2008
Brash!:

what kind of stupid, dumb and fufu question is this?

can moderators and the admin start screening threads posted ASAP Because some people just ask stupid and self-service questions!

Ahn Ahn! Why the hating? Are you in luuuuurve? ehn? wink
Re: Do Women Really Love? by MrCrackles(m): 2:18pm On Aug 13, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Ahn Ahn! Why the hating? Are you in luuuuurve? ehn? wink

yes in love witchu tongue
Re: Do Women Really Love? by proudly9ja(m): 2:27pm On Aug 13, 2008
if u really love, it will be hard to let go
Re: Do Women Really Love? by sistawoman: 4:46pm On Aug 13, 2008
proo212:

So guys, shine your eyes if your woman is complaining about something (not nagging) especially when she says she is not happy. Talking from experience here.

So how does a woman do this without nagging? How does a woman really bring it home to her man/husband that there are needs that are not being met in a language that he will understand?
Re: Do Women Really Love? by albridge(m): 9:47am On Aug 14, 2008
Nah, it must be fair both ways, I have heard though that women seem to get over their guys quicker because they let all their emotions out after the break up, whilst guys want to look big infront of their friends and keep it all inside, they don't talk to their guy friends and so it's all bottled up inside. They have to put up a front and that doesn't help in the long run. Women, let it out, cry, scream, diss the guy until they start healing. I mean it's 2 months after my breakup and I'm still on this forum!!! LOL! It's not true that women are unloving, neither is it for men also. It is totally dependent on the type of relationship, and the maturity of the person. A mature person will express their emotions and get over them, whilst someone else will put up a front (girls do this too!) I feel sorry for men, who cannot be seen crying over some girl, they have to bottle it up, and that can haunt and hurt them more over a longer period of time. Man, I wish my ex is still hurting (how bad is that), this is his doing and I don't want to be the only one.

lady i dont usually say this but you make very good sense and you just may be correct
Re: Do Women Really Love? by albridge(m): 10:06am On Aug 14, 2008

staying with the children in my opinion is not as a result of love. its usual as a result of a well calculated attempt to not lose out completely.

sorry debosky, didnt know you had already seen what i saw and addressed the issue grin
Re: Do Women Really Love? by yebariba(m): 10:54am On Aug 14, 2008
love wetin women dont love. the only thing they love is the money in your account or the sex you give her and if any of those things have a problem, they are out the door fiam
Re: Do Women Really Love? by bonebaba(m): 11:55am On Aug 14, 2008
Hell No, dont love all they are interested in is your pocket
Re: Do Women Really Love? by dorleey(f): 3:35pm On Aug 14, 2008
yes, women do love more than guys. 4 most guys that remain heartbroken 4 a year, wat is paining them is not the lady leaving but what they 've spent on them. u no, most guys can be selfish. they believe that they were the only ones that sacrificed in the relationship, they dont consider the fact that 4 d ladies to accept them, it is a great sacrifice.
Re: Do Women Really Love? by yongbabe(f): 4:47pm On Aug 14, 2008
Welll if u are not worth it,
y would she contunue thinkin of you after 2 wks?
Re: Do Women Really Love? by albridge(m): 5:36pm On Aug 14, 2008
they don't consider the fact that 4 d ladies to accept them, it is a great sacrifice.

is that so please tell me more. in that case i think women should stop accepting to date or marry men so that we can have some peace and then we would know who is doing who a favor. angry women act like they are doing you a favor by dating you but in my opinion no one is doing anyone a favor. she has something i want and i have something she want so if there are favors its both parties doing each other a favor cool

1 Like

Re: Do Women Really Love? by TOYOSI20(f): 2:41am On Aug 15, 2008
albridge:

i think you should answer that question because your a woman cool

the answer is Yes, smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend And I... "=kindly Rate This Photo=" / If You Can Interprete This Very Interesting Photo Story Then You Are A Genius / Why Girls No get Shame Like This (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.