Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,924 members, 7,814,106 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

The Monks - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Monks (1002 Views)

The Monks / The Monks’ Ceremony / Grave Error! How Monks Became Celibate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Monks by feelgood(m): 3:37pm On Jun 22, 2006
Fun With Monks

Lost on a rainy night, a nun stumbles across a monastery and requests shelter there. Fortunately, she's just in time for dinner and was treated to the best fish and chips she's ever had.

After dinner, she goes into the kitchen to thank the chefs.

She is met by two brothers, "Hello, I'm Brother Michael and this is Brother Charles."

"I'm very pleased to meet you. I just wanted to thank you for a wonderful dinner. The fish and chips were the best I've ever tasted. Out of curiosity, who cooked what"?

Brother Charles replied, "Well, I'm the fish friar."

She turns to the other brother and says, "Then you must be"?

"Yes, I'm the chip monk."

(1) (Reply)

Killer Confessions! / Kids In School Think Too Quick (?) / Wat Da Hell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.