Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,140 members, 7,829,075 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

A Little Adjustment Please! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Little Adjustment Please! (729 Views)

This Is How People Get Screwed; A Little Motivation / Obama: Mamasaymamasaw: I Love This: We Need To Laugh A Little / Nairalanders, Do You Think I Need A Little Surgery On My Lips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Little Adjustment Please! by Bbng(f): 3:39pm On Aug 12, 2008
Nairaland is great (I almost wrote Naija land is great - which is true though) but its a bit tiring when trying to read posts on the discussion board and I have to open the last page for the most recent posts.

Let's twig it a little and have the most recent posts at the top of the page (like its done for the sales (auto section).

The mother post could be topmost, perhaps in different colour or design or whatever way you want to pull it as long as its obvious that it is the mama and then the recent posts can follow. It makes for more interesting reading.

Ciao!!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian It Companies And Email / Landlord Is A Wicked Person / Egusi: Mexico To Apologise To Nigerian For Illegal Detention!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.