Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

My Genotype Is As And My Fiance Is As Pls I Need Help, Am In Love With Him - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Genotype Is As And My Fiance Is As Pls I Need Help, Am In Love With Him (2047 Views)

Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype / Options Available For Same A.s Genotype Couple / Can A Man With Ac Genotype Marry A Woman With As Genotype (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Genotype Is As And My Fiance Is As Pls I Need Help, Am In Love With Him by ud4u: 4:02pm On Aug 12, 2008
This is a serious case, because our wedding has been fixed before we discovered that we are not compatible. My fiance insisted we go ahead with the wedding. am seriously in love with him, somebody help pls, very urgent
Re: My Genotype Is As And My Fiance Is As Pls I Need Help, Am In Love With Him by MrCrackles(m): 4:04pm On Aug 12, 2008
Go ahead and marry!
Re: My Genotype Is As And My Fiance Is As Pls I Need Help, Am In Love With Him by ifyalways(f): 5:54pm On Aug 12, 2008
hmmn.If u can take the chances maybe,have just 1 kid even at that sef,there is still a possibility of the "s" gene being dominant goodluck! But seriously why wud u want to go into a lifelong stress and unhappiness?have u ever seen a sickler during crisis?the pains they undergo and the strain it puts on not just the parents but the whole family?a broken engagement with good reasons isnt forbidden,or is it?
wish u all da best.
Re: My Genotype Is As And My Fiance Is As Pls I Need Help, Am In Love With Him by agaba123(m): 5:59pm On Aug 12, 2008
It is heartache. Do not try it. The love will evaporate when you watch your kids die.

No cure yet for Sickle cell disease. Try and forget about him
Re: My Genotype Is As And My Fiance Is As Pls I Need Help, Am In Love With Him by sshh(f): 2:57pm On Aug 13, 2008
dear sista i know its not easy but i feel u guys should try and end it.i dont think the risk is worth taking,what if d first baby turns out to be a sickler what happens.
Re: My Genotype Is As And My Fiance Is As Pls I Need Help, Am In Love With Him by hadiza30(f): 5:48pm On Aug 13, 2008
Wow that was the 1st mistake u made. HIV n Electrophorese tests are the first and major exams every couple should undertake if at all they want to get serious with the relationship. There is a chance atleast 2 out of 4 kids will be carears or full fledged SS patients. Believe me its not fun to see ur kids sick atleast once every month or even knowing they might not live to bury u.Two of my causins are and ive lost one to the crisis.

Its better u sacrifice the relationship rather than sacrificing ur futur hapiness. Well its all a choice for u to make dear. Your choice will always be thebest
Re: My Genotype Is As And My Fiance Is As Pls I Need Help, Am In Love With Him by ud4u: 9:53am On Aug 15, 2008
I thank you all for your advice and contributions, I have chosen to let the relationship go, though it is very painful but i have to do that for my unborn babies. Thanks once more, I love you all. kiss
Re: My Genotype Is As And My Fiance Is As Pls I Need Help, Am In Love With Him by aisha12(f): 12:29pm On Aug 15, 2008
yours is not a peculiar case. i was once in this quagmire. but which ever decision you take , i wish you the very best
Re: My Genotype Is As And My Fiance Is As Pls I Need Help, Am In Love With Him by aisha12(f): 12:32pm On Aug 15, 2008
i did alot of research and irealised that a broken relationship wil be better than a broken marriage with lot of heart break for both partners
Re: My Genotype Is As And My Fiance Is As Pls I Need Help, Am In Love With Him by Gsawlah(f): 1:14pm On Aug 16, 2008
How can you go ahead and fix a wedding date without checkin out ur genotype. A big mistate you made there. Dont you think a broken heart/relationship is 1000 times better than a failed or broken marriage. if you ever lived with a sickler then you'll know what i mean and i bet you dont want to imagin how and what their mothers go thru.

the best time to make correction is now.
Re: My Genotype Is As And My Fiance Is As Pls I Need Help, Am In Love With Him by yongbabe(f): 5:39pm On Aug 17, 2008
@ Poster

Are u really going 2 risk puttin ur future kids through the pain,
N discomfort that sickle cell is bound 2 bring them?
Or r u ready 2 put urself through d phycological trauma of,
watchin ur kids die

PLS for the sake of evryone involved,
call off the weddin.
Re: My Genotype Is As And My Fiance Is As Pls I Need Help, Am In Love With Him by kryptix: 6:01am On Aug 20, 2008
girl,
i can preach as much as i like, but u will do waz in ur heart.
go to a hospital and observe or ask the parents whose kids are sicklers.
then, ask urself if you will want to go through all of that pain with ur kids for the next 30 or so years cos u luv him now.
the answer lies within you.
Re: My Genotype Is As And My Fiance Is As Pls I Need Help, Am In Love With Him by bigfather(m): 3:23pm On Aug 20, 2008
Go ahead and marry and risk the future of your kids !
Re: My Genotype Is As And My Fiance Is As Pls I Need Help, Am In Love With Him by rubi(f): 4:52pm On Aug 20, 2008
As marry As = one or most of you kids will be ss you know what I mean sickle cell
Re: My Genotype Is As And My Fiance Is As Pls I Need Help, Am In Love With Him by ud4u: 2:07pm On Aug 25, 2008
Hi guys, you people have tried a lot,. I so much appreciate your contributions, well I have decide not go ahead with the wedding.

Thanks soooooooooooooo much. I love u all.
Re: My Genotype Is As And My Fiance Is As Pls I Need Help, Am In Love With Him by coolier(f): 6:53pm On Aug 29, 2008
ud4u:

This is a serious case, because our wedding has been fixed before we discovered that we are not compatible. My fiance insisted we go ahead with the wedding. am seriously in love with him, somebody help please, very urgent

This is on the 12th of August. Three days later,

ud4u:

I thank you all for your advice and contributions, I have chosen to let the relationship go, though it is very painful but i have to do that for my unborn babies. Thanks once more, I love you all. kiss

Interesting!
Re: My Genotype Is As And My Fiance Is As Pls I Need Help, Am In Love With Him by Moyola(f): 6:57pm On Aug 29, 2008
eyahhh!!  sad

i feel your pain sis!!

that shuldnt b an obstacle 2 your marriage, u can go ahead with it, not all your kidz are gona b SS, u kuld aswell consult your doc. for more info.!!

gdluck!!
Re: My Genotype Is As And My Fiance Is As Pls I Need Help, Am In Love With Him by TheSly: 7:11pm On Aug 29, 2008
Moyola:

eyahhh!! sad

i feel your pain sis!!

that shuldnt b an obstacle 2 your marriage, u can go ahead with it, not all your kidz are gona b SS, u kuld aswell consult your doc. for more info.!!

gdluck!!
One of the reasons why i would never advise my worst enemy to bring his/her personal problem to this place. sad

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Dana Plane Crash Victims Candle Light Service In Lagos / Wife Abandons Husband In Nigeria After Child Birth In Canada / Happy Birthday Royalroy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.