Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Obasanjo Showers Obafemi Awolowo’s Mother With Love (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Obasanjo Showers Obafemi Awolowo’s Mother With Love (photo) (2034 Views)

Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) / Photo: See Billionaire Man Buries Mother With Hummer Jeep / Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Showers Obafemi Awolowo’s Mother With Love (photo) by Afriface: 5:59pm On Apr 20, 2013
Ex-Nigerian president Olusegun Obasanjo showed a rare side of himself yesterday at the burial ceremony of Oluwole Awolowo, one of the sons of late Obafemi Awolowo.

Obasanjo was spotted as he hijacked the person pushing the deceased’s mother on a wheelchair.
According to insiders, Obasanjo took on the honour to joyfully drive the aged woman around while greeting visitors who graced her son’s burial on Friday.

Baba Iyabo nah lovely man o.

http://www.tundeola.com/2013/04/obasanjo-showers-obafemi-awolowos.html

Re: Obasanjo Showers Obafemi Awolowo’s Mother With Love (photo) by XavierSmiley: 10:52pm On Apr 20, 2013
Ok
Re: Obasanjo Showers Obafemi Awolowo’s Mother With Love (photo) by RoyalRoy(m): 4:05am On Apr 22, 2013
Obasanjo is my man....any day...any time.
i really dig his charisma and extremely unpredictable
character and sense of humor.

By the way, whats Mama H.I.D going on about
greeting visitors at her son's burial for?
That to me is really weird and "somehow".

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Move To Nigerian Community In Essex . Please Help / After God Who Is The Most Important Person In Your Life? / Photo: The Devilish Act Of A Boy on A 4 Years Old at Ato Awori

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.