Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,770 members, 7,813,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

What Will You Be Calling Your Wife/husband When You Get Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Be Calling Your Wife/husband When You Get Married (22915 Views)

Guys Drop Your Number, I Will Be Calling Three Lucky Winners / Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! / Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Be Calling Your Wife/husband When You Get Married by konkocious(m): 5:10pm On Aug 12, 2008
What will you be calling your Wife/Husband when you get Married
is it by name or nickname or what maybe DADDY/MUMMY
Re: What Will You Be Calling Your Wife/husband When You Get Married by ssRhino: 5:23pm On Aug 12, 2008
Darling, hon or baby

1 Like

Re: What Will You Be Calling Your Wife/husband When You Get Married by iice(f): 4:52am On Aug 13, 2008
Whatever i feel like tongue
Re: What Will You Be Calling Your Wife/husband When You Get Married by Nobody: 4:54am On Aug 13, 2008
iice:

Whatever i feel like tongue
Abi o.

Names changes when mood changes o, and also the location.
But most of the time, I'll prefer to call him his name undecided

1 Like

Re: What Will You Be Calling Your Wife/husband When You Get Married by loffers(m): 11:25pm On Aug 13, 2008
honey pie
angel
SH
my luv
Re: What Will You Be Calling Your Wife/husband When You Get Married by albridge(m): 10:31am On Aug 14, 2008
i'll call her babygirl or sweetheart , whichever is more fitting then cool
Re: What Will You Be Calling Your Wife/husband When You Get Married by petroy(m): 10:50am On Aug 14, 2008
you can call him/her mugu
Re: What Will You Be Calling Your Wife/husband When You Get Married by tammyswits(f): 10:56am On Aug 14, 2008
Sugar, sexy, baby,asshole if he's being one and we cud have our own little secret names.
Re: What Will You Be Calling Your Wife/husband When You Get Married by konkocious(m): 10:58am On Aug 14, 2008
well i ll call her , let me think, ok sweetheart, candyheart, chewgumheart, lollypopheart heart heart & art or maybe i should call her honey, sugar, sweety salty, babie, mummie, mae choice,

well but i will prefer calliin her KANDIHEART
Re: What Will You Be Calling Your Wife/husband When You Get Married by tammyswits(f): 11:05am On Aug 14, 2008
Whatchewgumheart ad run away if my hubby called me that, how now Konkocious?
Re: What Will You Be Calling Your Wife/husband When You Get Married by bauer(f): 11:08am On Aug 14, 2008
Mine (Onitemi), handsome, mine heart (Enibiokanmi)

1 Like

Re: What Will You Be Calling Your Wife/husband When You Get Married by kemisuga(f): 11:10am On Aug 14, 2008
I will always call him honeey smiley Cause am already his sugar grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Be Calling Your Wife/husband When You Get Married by nana(f): 11:10am On Aug 14, 2008
Heart Heart Heart?! Why not Kidney? undecided cheesy

I won't call him by his name esp. when we start having Kids. It's not appropriate for children to call their parents by their names (and u know kids of nowadays can be too smart). So,I think i would call him any other name.
Re: What Will You Be Calling Your Wife/husband When You Get Married by konkocious(m): 11:21am On Aug 14, 2008
maybe i call her Omoge mi or Ayanfe mi tabi Eyinju Mi
Re: What Will You Be Calling Your Wife/husband When You Get Married by bonebaba(m): 11:22am On Aug 14, 2008
girls you call your husband cocolo , hahahaahahahahahaahhahahahaahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahahaahahhaahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahah, i don pef
Re: What Will You Be Calling Your Wife/husband When You Get Married by 9jaboi1(m): 11:45am On Aug 14, 2008
t'ile mi ain't a bad idea!!!!
Re: What Will You Be Calling Your Wife/husband When You Get Married by nana(f): 11:51am On Aug 14, 2008
9ja boi:

t'ile mi ain't a bad idea!!!!
T'ile? Is ur babe bearing Tilewa?
Re: What Will You Be Calling Your Wife/husband When You Get Married by Caliente(m): 12:30pm On Aug 14, 2008
[size=13pt]When I get there I'll know[/size]
Re: What Will You Be Calling Your Wife/husband When You Get Married by sistawoman: 2:56pm On Aug 14, 2008
Baby, honey, sweetheart
Re: What Will You Be Calling Your Wife/husband When You Get Married by Nautillus(m): 3:16pm On Aug 14, 2008
Why change from what i call her now ? ? ?
Re: What Will You Be Calling Your Wife/husband When You Get Married by sistajay(f): 3:20pm On Aug 14, 2008
Nautillus:

Why change from what i call her now ? ? ?

I wonder oo! de question some people dey ask sef.
Re: What Will You Be Calling Your Wife/husband When You Get Married by Busta(f): 3:23pm On Aug 14, 2008
same thing I call him now.
Re: What Will You Be Calling Your Wife/husband When You Get Married by konkocious(m): 3:36pm On Aug 14, 2008
wetin u dey call him/her now
Re: What Will You Be Calling Your Wife/husband When You Get Married by Busta(f): 3:37pm On Aug 14, 2008
Baba Gbadamosi grin
Re: What Will You Be Calling Your Wife/husband When You Get Married by konkocious(m): 3:44pm On Aug 14, 2008
well you try abi na name so you go be Mama Gbadamosi wey born Babangida
Re: What Will You Be Calling Your Wife/husband When You Get Married by Busta(f): 3:45pm On Aug 14, 2008
Yes. . . na so now!
Re: What Will You Be Calling Your Wife/husband When You Get Married by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 14, 2008
His name, maybe i'll make a lil nickname out of it sha kiss
Re: What Will You Be Calling Your Wife/husband When You Get Married by konkocious(m): 3:54pm On Aug 14, 2008
@busta

so right from this moment you will be called Mrs Gbadamosi. understand

@ibkaye

well i like dat atleast by not calling him his name. giving him a nick name is more better
Re: What Will You Be Calling Your Wife/husband When You Get Married by Busta(f): 3:56pm On Aug 14, 2008
no biggie tongue

but I believe someone else already answer to that on this site undecided
Re: What Will You Be Calling Your Wife/husband When You Get Married by konkocious(m): 4:12pm On Aug 14, 2008
who answer?
Re: What Will You Be Calling Your Wife/husband When You Get Married by bamie(m): 6:19pm On Aug 14, 2008
ibkaye:

His name, maybe i'll make a little nickname out of it sha kiss

i wouldn't mind, if u call me anyfin that u like grin
Re: What Will You Be Calling Your Wife/husband When You Get Married by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 14, 2008
bamie:

i wouldn't mind, if u call me anyfin that u like grin
is that so? tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Must Read: Lady Reveals How Her Mum Walked Out Of An Abusive Marriage(photos) / A Bolt From The Blue (18+) / Yahooboys Motivational Quotes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.