Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,568 members, 7,812,840 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Ibo People Don Land With Aba Made Cartoon - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ibo People Don Land With Aba Made Cartoon (6517 Views)

Name The Worst Cartoon Ever / Why Do Most Guys Watch Cartoon? / Cat And Rat: New Nigerian Cartoon For Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibo People Don Land With Aba Made Cartoon by alex406(m): 7:38am On Aug 14, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

umuwanyi = women
Umuwanyi means women.
Re: Ibo People Don Land With Aba Made Cartoon by dotman(m): 8:14am On Aug 14, 2008
about d cartoon is it viewable on the internet.sm1 plese tell me
Re: Ibo People Don Land With Aba Made Cartoon by xheggs(m): 8:35am On Aug 14, 2008
i love it,
its really cool
Re: Ibo People Don Land With Aba Made Cartoon by MrCrackles(m): 9:04am On Aug 14, 2008
Not bad!getting there slowly
Re: Ibo People Don Land With Aba Made Cartoon by ramonacee(f): 9:38am On Aug 14, 2008
Nice try, kudos to the aba guy cool, atleast they have started doing something worthwhile kiss them try men shocked
Re: Ibo People Don Land With Aba Made Cartoon by icezik1(m): 9:46am On Aug 14, 2008
@topic

Grafikdon was the one behind the cartoon. If you want to thank him then go to the thread he started himself. the link is below:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-159647.0.html
Re: Ibo People Don Land With Aba Made Cartoon by presido1: 10:08am On Aug 14, 2008
Thats was nice, when is MARK OF URU coming out?
Ruby_Pearl:

umuwanyi = women
Agaba123 is a good igbo teacher and Ruby_pearl is a good igbo learner.

Agaba 1 of agafe umunwanyi.
Re: Ibo People Don Land With Aba Made Cartoon by agaba123(m): 11:06am On Aug 14, 2008
presido1:

Thats was nice, when is MARK OF URU coming out?Agaba123 is a good igbo teacher and Ruby_pearl is a good igbo learner.

Agaba 1 of agafe umunwanyi.
Presi m ga-amakpo gi anya. sad grin anyways no wahala cheesy

@
Ruby_Pearl:

umunwanyi = women
Ruby
good one
Re: Ibo People Don Land With Aba Made Cartoon by agaba123(m): 11:06am On Aug 14, 2008
Good one my guys. Nigeria is doing it.
Re: Ibo People Don Land With Aba Made Cartoon by shilling(f): 11:25am On Aug 14, 2008
Not bad. It's probably their first, there's still room for improvement
Re: Ibo People Don Land With Aba Made Cartoon by eman4(m): 12:34pm On Aug 14, 2008
Naija is blessed!
Re: Ibo People Don Land With Aba Made Cartoon by obailala(m): 12:52pm On Aug 14, 2008
GOod work!

I'm loving the hips of that Lady  wink
Re: Ibo People Don Land With Aba Made Cartoon by nana(f): 1:01pm On Aug 14, 2008
Re: Ibo People Don Land With Aba Made Cartoon by Mustay(m): 1:27pm On Aug 14, 2008
na wa o!

ibo made

ijaw made

yoruba made

lagbaja made

which one is najia made dere?
Re: Ibo People Don Land With Aba Made Cartoon by A3673(m): 3:01pm On Aug 14, 2008
Oboy u try keep up
Re: Ibo People Don Land With Aba Made Cartoon by grandjedi(m): 3:31pm On Aug 14, 2008
Like smone said "Three GBOSAs" to those creative souls.

[size=15pt]GBOSA! GBOSA!! GBOSA!!![/size]

Love that lady's swagger-like cat-walk. It helped characterise her better.

I see a BankPHB-sponsored series of this kind of Made in Naija cartoon (or any other sensible investor).
Re: Ibo People Don Land With Aba Made Cartoon by Godalone(m): 4:00pm On Aug 14, 2008
This is great.
Re: Ibo People Don Land With Aba Made Cartoon by jamah(m): 4:27pm On Aug 14, 2008
didnt get to watch it but i suspect its going to be da bomb! thats a great step, up nigeria!
Re: Ibo People Don Land With Aba Made Cartoon by ayobase(m): 5:00pm On Aug 14, 2008
it was tight!!
Re: Ibo People Don Land With Aba Made Cartoon by Mustay(m): 7:59pm On Aug 14, 2008
Jamah the stuff is on the internet!
Re: Ibo People Don Land With Aba Made Cartoon by DeepZone: 9:27pm On Aug 14, 2008
Jamah the stuff is on the internet!
He's probably using dial up internet.
Re: Ibo People Don Land With Aba Made Cartoon by Ashfordint(m): 10:43pm On Aug 14, 2008
The exterminator reminds me of LARA CROFT of Thomb Raider.Cool stuff.Kudos guys.
Re: Ibo People Don Land With Aba Made Cartoon by oYaTo(m): 5:44am On Aug 15, 2008
Nice work. .
Re: Ibo People Don Land With Aba Made Cartoon by bkplur(f): 9:49am On Aug 15, 2008
guy you are genious cool cool cool cool cool cool,but you forgot something watch out for part 2,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,guy u are 2much smiley wink
Re: Ibo People Don Land With Aba Made Cartoon by emmydee(m): 10:18am On Aug 15, 2008
am trilled by the cartoon. Dont believe we can achieve this in Naija. Kudos to Mayhem production
Re: Ibo People Don Land With Aba Made Cartoon by Virgo83(m): 11:27am On Aug 15, 2008
If this is truly Naija Made,  Men I Concur.
Ibo People Don Land With  Aba Made Cartoon. Sound somehow ridiculous, try to appreciate them as a Nigerian
Re: Ibo People Don Land With Aba Made Cartoon by wiseguy(m): 2:14pm On Aug 15, 2008
This is good. More than I expected. There is room for improvement tho. I love it. Congrats to the guys that made this.
Re: Ibo People Don Land With Aba Made Cartoon by wiseguy(m): 2:21pm On Aug 15, 2008
Virgo83:

If this is truly Naija Made, Men I Concur.
Ibo People Don Land With Aba Made Cartoon. Sound somehow ridiculous, try to appreciate them as a Nigerian

@ virgo83,

grafikdon created his own thread but there was not much response. I think what attracted people here was the caption given to it. Everyone wants to see the 'Aba made cartoon'. But believe me, our young guys are doing their best and I agree with you they should be appreciated no matter the level of development. This will go a long way to encourage people to venture into other productive things.
Re: Ibo People Don Land With Aba Made Cartoon by candylips(m): 2:37pm On Aug 15, 2008
Its a good attempt but can be better.

The author needs to make the city model more nigerian.
Re: Ibo People Don Land With Aba Made Cartoon by Virgo83(m): 5:31pm On Aug 15, 2008
wiseguy:

@ virgo83,

grafikdon created his own thread but there was not much response. I think what attracted people here was the caption given to it. Everyone wants to see the 'Aba made cartoon'. But believe me, our young guys are doing their best and I agree with you they should be appreciated no matter the level of development. This will go a long way to encourage people to venture into other productive things.

Either its Mayhem Production or Grafikdon never matters. What really matters to me is that I wanted to see Nigerians venturing into the developments that will make our Motherland Worthwhile.
Creating initiatives,investing in innovations, bringing out ideas and building a 21st Century Modern Nigeria.
Re: Ibo People Don Land With Aba Made Cartoon by DeepZone: 5:59pm On Aug 15, 2008

Either its Mayhem Production or Grafikdon never matters. What really matters to me is that I wanted to see Nigerians venturing into the developments that will make our Motherland Worthwhile.
Creating initiatives,investing in innovations, bringing out ideas and building a 21st Century Modern Nigeria.

Good point.
Re: Ibo People Don Land With Aba Made Cartoon by DeepZone: 6:00pm On Aug 15, 2008
If this is truly Naija Made, Men I Concur.
[size=14pt]Ibo People Don Land With Aba Made Cartoon[/size]. Sound somehow ridiculous, try to appreciate them as a Nigerian

That was a joke. Afterall no be for Aba and Nnewiii una ibo people dey perform wonders carry come sell give us?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Protector 2018 Complete S01 Hdrip 720p Dual Audio In Hindi English / Merry Men 2 / Is There Any Other Epic fantasy Movie As Good As Merlin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.