Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,562 members, 7,812,820 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Equlibrium Tried Cheating A Nun! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Equlibrium Tried Cheating A Nun! (3340 Views)

Hilarious Cheating Pictures / A Priest And A Nun / A Priest Offered A Nun A Lift. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Equlibrium Tried Cheating A Nun! by Gabry(f): 5:08am On Aug 13, 2008
My boy, I have finally found your secret. BWAHAHAHAHAH! You are so BUSTED! grin

Part 1:-

Equlibrium gets onto a bus and sits next to a nun in the front seat. He looks over and asks the nun if she would have sex with him.

The nun, surprised by the question, politely declines and gets off at the next stop. When the bus starts again, the bus driver says to Equlibrium, "If you want, I can tell you how you can get that nun to have sex with you."

Equlibrium of course says that he'd love to know, so the bus driver tells him that every Tuesday evening at midnight the nun goes to the cemetery to pray to the lord. "If you went dressed in robes and some glowing powder," says the bus driver, "You could tell her you were God and command her to have sex with you."

Equlibrium decides to try this out. That Tuesday, he goes to the cemetery and waits for the nun. Right on schedule, the nun shows up. While she's in the middle of praying, Equlibrium walks out from hiding, in robes and glowing with a mask of god. "I am God, I have heard your prayers and I will answer them but you must have sex with me first," he says.

The nun agrees but asks for anal sex so she might keep her virginity. Equlibrium agrees to this and quickly sets about having sex with the nun.

After the he finishes, he rips off his mask and shouts out, "Ha ha, I'm Equlibrium! "

The nun replies by whipping off her mask and shouting, "Ha ha, I'm the bus driver!"

Equlibrium got so angry and embarrassed because of humiliation and shame, therefore he killed himself.

Part 2:-

Equlibrium went to Hell

The devil said to Equlibrium "You have come to hell, and you must now choose whether to spend eternity in room 1, 2 or 3"

He then opened the doors to the three rooms.

Room 1 was filled with men standing on their heads, on a hard wooden floor.

Room 2 was filled with men standing on the heads, on a cement floor.

Finally, room 3 had just a few men, standing in shit up to their knees and drinking coffee.

Equlibrium thought for a while, and decided to go with room 3, as it was less crowded and they could drink coffee.

He entered the door to room 3 and just as it was closing behind him, the devil said "OK men, coffee break's over. Back on your heads."
Re: Equlibrium Tried Cheating A Nun! by deyaredum: 11:13am On Aug 13, 2008
the second part was not necessaary, wonderfull jokes
Re: Equlibrium Tried Cheating A Nun! by lexicon(m): 11:26am On Aug 13, 2008
hahahahahahah , cheesy

da first jike, Nice one.

the second, not funny.

overall rating, 60%

hahahahahahah , cheesy
Re: Equlibrium Tried Cheating A Nun! by chioya(f): 11:40am On Aug 13, 2008
@poster good joke

equlibrium ha, i hv always warned him. grin grin grin grin
Re: Equlibrium Tried Cheating A Nun! by jaymobb(m): 12:29pm On Aug 13, 2008
@equilibrum

o boi wetin b the level of demand and supply for bla bla bla  matters cheesy cool

urgent reply is needed make i sabi as i go take invest  undecided  sad angry
Re: Equlibrium Tried Cheating A Nun! by abikelat(f): 12:43pm On Aug 13, 2008
funny
Re: Equlibrium Tried Cheating A Nun! by Gabry(f): 2:22pm On Aug 13, 2008
Guys, the 2nd one was more for a punishment for his wrong doings on earth so its not a joke. The first one. yeap! grin
Re: Equlibrium Tried Cheating A Nun! by britany: 4:04pm On Aug 13, 2008
hahahahahahahhhhhhhh. dat was so funny, cheesy
Re: Equlibrium Tried Cheating A Nun! by mykali(m): 4:40pm On Aug 13, 2008
i actually liked the 2nd part alot. were he has to stand on his head in a room full of shit.

gabby, u are really wikid. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Equlibrium Tried Cheating A Nun! by Gabry(f): 3:28am On Aug 14, 2008
Thank you ladies and gentlemen for the compliment. grin
Re: Equlibrium Tried Cheating A Nun! by tufe(m): 11:49pm On Aug 14, 2008
this equilibrium guy seems to be getting the attention he has been craving to get by attacking chiefs in this place

kudos to u sir, it was a nice startegy
Re: Equlibrium Tried Cheating A Nun! by shannong(f): 1:44am On Aug 15, 2008
Gabry, time for you to find the evil secret of this guy above me.
Re: Equlibrium Tried Cheating A Nun! by tufe(m): 10:21am On Aug 15, 2008
. . . and whats that?

seems like some newbies here have not heard about my reputation in this joke section. plz note that i aint friendly (except to a few), and i wudnt hesitate to slander anypone that tries crap with me
Re: Equlibrium Tried Cheating A Nun! by Gabry(f): 3:47pm On Aug 15, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Na waaaa ohhhh. . . Why you show your tigress personality? Make me scared and want to go pee in ma pants ohhh. . . lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Equlibrium Tried Cheating A Nun! by tufe(m): 4:43pm On Aug 15, 2008
lol . . . hey dont mind me. i like u already. but there are some a55holes here that i am out to get wink
Re: Equlibrium Tried Cheating A Nun! by Gabry(f): 4:45pm On Aug 15, 2008
Oremitodun, make u take em easy ohhh. . . This life no small village. Nothing do you ma bobo. wink
Re: Equlibrium Tried Cheating A Nun! by tufe(m): 5:12pm On Aug 15, 2008
hmmm, u are really impressing me. how did u learn all this. u are too much oh
Re: Equlibrium Tried Cheating A Nun! by Gabry(f): 5:16pm On Aug 15, 2008
Observing is the key towards a person's success grin
Re: Equlibrium Tried Cheating A Nun! by tufe(m): 5:34pm On Aug 15, 2008
thats the spirit girl. keep the flag flying wink
Re: Equlibrium Tried Cheating A Nun! by Gabry(f): 1:46am On Aug 16, 2008
Shall I sing the National Anthem song as well?
Re: Equlibrium Tried Cheating A Nun! by tufe(m): 11:14am On Aug 16, 2008
wudnt mindseeing it, but u cud just as well go and copy and paste from a source cool
Re: Equlibrium Tried Cheating A Nun! by Gabry(f): 2:42pm On Aug 16, 2008
If I know how to sing it, I would sing it in the middle of the Football Stadium. Always my dream to do that.  smiley
Re: Equlibrium Tried Cheating A Nun! by shannong(f): 5:27am On Aug 17, 2008
Posted by: tufe

. . . and whats that?

seems like some newbies here have not heard about my reputation in this joke section. plz note that i aint friendly (except to a few), and i wudnt hesitate to slander anypone that tries crap with me

What a jack ass. As if you werent a newbie when you first started posting on Nairaland. DUH. . . . . And I bet your reputation must have been a 100% bullet proof criticizer whom knows no shit. I doubt you would be friendly because people like you are the ones whom spoils other people's mood. RETARD
Re: Equlibrium Tried Cheating A Nun! by Gabry(f): 6:09am On Aug 17, 2008
Shannon. . . . Dont start. . .
Re: Equlibrium Tried Cheating A Nun! by jaymobb(m): 6:35am On Aug 17, 2008
*Grabs a can of beer and sits. waiting for the drama to unfold*
Re: Equlibrium Tried Cheating A Nun! by Gabry(f): 7:13am On Aug 17, 2008
Jay, you need to buy a ticket to watch the show.
Re: Equlibrium Tried Cheating A Nun! by tufe(m): 9:16am On Aug 17, 2008
hey shannon_gorilla, u lack some sense right. better go ask ur motha again who fathered you. might have been the pet dog she kept nine months b4 u were born. bloody a55hole. better watch who u direct ur comments at.
Re: Equlibrium Tried Cheating A Nun! by Gabry(f): 11:18am On Aug 17, 2008
tufe. . . . . . Dont start fight ohhh. . . Not good for the heart.
Re: Equlibrium Tried Cheating A Nun! by tufe(m): 11:33am On Aug 17, 2008
good for me, and bad for the idiot that wants one
Re: Equlibrium Tried Cheating A Nun! by Gabry(f): 12:01pm On Aug 17, 2008
She is no idiot ohhh. . . . .
Re: Equlibrium Tried Cheating A Nun! by tufe(m): 12:27pm On Aug 17, 2008
this wan wey u dey fight for am, na ur sister undecided
Re: Equlibrium Tried Cheating A Nun! by Gabry(f): 12:27pm On Aug 17, 2008
Everyone is my sister on Nairaland so is everyone is my brother on Nairaland. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of Things Women Can't Do / What Do You See In This Pics?(photo) / Do You Remember?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.