Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,384 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Unilag Admission Information - Education (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Admission Information (117980 Views)

2012/2013 EKSU {erstwhile UNAD} Admission Information / Unilag Admission 2011/2012 / Latest News On Unilag Admission List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag Admission Information by taitee(f): 6:24pm On Nov 12, 2008
pls how soon will the change of course list be out. pls will those who did change of university be included? 10x
Re: Unilag Admission Information by Abolore84(m): 6:41pm On Nov 12, 2008
taitee:

please how soon will the change of course list be out. please will those who did change of university be included? 10x

So you are still expecting change of course form list?
But I think everything came out with the supplimentary list.
Are u informed that the second supplimentary list is out?
If yes, then what other list do u expect?
My guy, if it turns out u are unable to find ur name in those supplimentary lists, I would rather you started praying for another list to come out before the commencement of registration. But if otherwise, it is advisable you write another JAMB or Equivalent.
So people, I think have cleared the air on this. Stop asking about change of course form list!!!!!
What we should be after now is HOW MUCH ARE STAYLITES AND FRESHERS PAYING AS SCHOOL FEES? IS THERE ANY SIGNIFICANT CHANGE IN ACCOMODATION?
Please we need to clear the air on this. So anyone with vital information on this should please reply.

Cheers
Re: Unilag Admission Information by lobinoxebe(m): 8:43am On Nov 13, 2008
As at yesterday 12th of November,

The school fess have not yet been pasted and nothing have been heard,

But some UNilag dip student are paying like 35k, so,

will get you more as soon as i found out
Re: Unilag Admission Information by coolnice(m): 9:53am On Nov 13, 2008
Abolore84:

So you are still expecting change of course form list?
But I think everything came out with the supplimentary list.
Are u informed that the second supplimentary list is out?
If yes, then what other list do u expect?
My guy, if it turns out u are unable to find ur name in those supplimentary lists, I would rather you started praying for another list to come out before the commencement of registration. But if otherwise, it is advisable you write another JAMB or Equivalent.
So people, I think have cleared the air on this. Stop asking about change of course form list!!!!!
What we should be after now is HOW MUCH ARE STAYLITES AND FRESHERS PAYING AS SCHOOL FEES? IS THERE ANY SIGNIFICANT CHANGE IN ACCOMODATION?
Please we need to clear the air on this. So anyone with vital information on this should please reply.

Cheers

see the fees they paid last year
that should guide you to know the least amount you are paying

The schedule of fees is as shown below:
Science Non-Science

=N= =N=

New students 31,500.00 29,500.00

Returning Students 6,000.00 5,500.00
Re: Unilag Admission Information by coolnice(m): 9:56am On Nov 13, 2008
Re: Unilag Admission Information by chris18(m): 8:23am On Nov 14, 2008
i DONT KNOW IF THE SCHOOL HOSTEL IS NEAT, PLEASE CAN ANYONE TELL ME ABOUT THE SCHOOL HOSTEL PLEASE AND ACCOMMODATION FEE, WHAT WAS THE FORMER FEE, AND CAN ANYONE TELL ME THE COST OF OFF CAMP, THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP COOLNICE, YOU A GOOD NAIRALANDER KEEPUP THE GOOD WORK AND WE WILL MEET IN SCHOOL SOON, ALL MY DOC IS READY, PLEASE JUST LET ME KNOW THE COST AND IF THE SCHOOL HOSTEL IS NEAT, AND THE EX PRICE.
Re: Unilag Admission Information by coolnice(m): 1:18pm On Nov 14, 2008
me too. documents are ready.
Thanks to all of you too, Even lobin, even though he is not a student of lag in the making ( i dont know what he is) he also tried . starting the thread cool
Re: Unilag Admission Information by coolnice(m): 2:14pm On Nov 14, 2008
Please does anyone know how long the registration normally take.
will it exceed one day to be through with the registration?
Re: Unilag Admission Information by krazynaija(m): 4:49pm On Nov 14, 2008
I heard a rumour from an inside source that unilag will release another list next week.I dont know how true it is but its KEEPING HOPE ALIVE FOR THE PEEPS WHO AINT FOUND THEIR NAMES.lol
Re: Unilag Admission Information by coolnice(m): 4:52pm On Nov 14, 2008
the more list they release the better for students.
please do you know how long registration takes.?
Re: Unilag Admission Information by lobinoxebe(m): 8:05pm On Nov 14, 2008
The reg runs till Middle of december,
Re: Unilag Admission Information by lobinoxebe(m): 8:06pm On Nov 14, 2008
We al meet In Unilag,

If you wanna see me,

Come to the Sport Complex 12:00noon, and flash this number 07032255305 call me Krohz
Re: Unilag Admission Information by coolnice(m): 9:16am On Nov 15, 2008
that is not my question abeg.
dont u think i know that already

how long does it take. am going to be there on monday
i need to put finishing touch to other things.
Someone Genuine answer me abeg
Re: Unilag Admission Information by moyo9870: 3:31pm On Nov 15, 2008
lobin while everyone wld be at the multipurpose hall for registratn u will be at the sport complex.thats cool
Re: Unilag Admission Information by coolnice(m): 6:11pm On Nov 15, 2008
lol leave lobin. he keeps making this thing worst
if only he was man enough to just say he is sorry and stop deceiving himself instead of thinking he is deceiving us

by the way. my questions meant if i would be able to finish registration in a day?
Re: Unilag Admission Information by coolnice(m): 6:18pm On Nov 15, 2008
look what i found people. na the last list be this or combined supplementary list?

UNILAG COMPREHENSIVE SUPPLEMENTARY LIST

UNILAG COMPREHENSIVE SUPPLEMENTARY LIST, click ON THE LINK BELOW to view:

SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSION LIST

DIRECT ENTRY

ADMISSION IS CLOSED REGISTRATION STARTS

MONDAY 17TH NOVEMBER, 2008
Re: Unilag Admission Information by coolnice(m): 6:19pm On Nov 15, 2008
Re: Unilag Admission Information by lobinoxebe(m): 7:44pm On Nov 15, 2008
Not everyone will register on the 17th, Registration starts on 17th of November, and moreover, Payment cannot starts until about 20th or so,

See u all in UNilag, Na una never get admission before way the thing dey freek,

catch ya,
Re: Unilag Admission Information by coolnice(m): 7:49am On Nov 18, 2008
mehn this registration no be joke o
see people shocked
who was there yesterday? i don dey go quick quick this morning
goodluck my people cheesy
Re: Unilag Admission Information by marjson(m): 10:16am On Nov 18, 2008
I CONGRATULATE EVERYBODY FOR YOUR SUCCESS. AND FOR THOSE WHOSE NAME IS NOT OUT.GOD WILL PROVIDE THE BEST ADMISSION FOR YOU TOO DONT GIVE UP YET COS WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE.

DONT PASS THROUGH THE SCHOOL LET THE SCHOOL ALSO PASS THROUGH YOU.

TAKE CARE EVERYBODY
Re: Unilag Admission Information by lobinoxebe(m): 3:32pm On Nov 18, 2008
17th was mad, lots of poeple in that hall, but unilag tried with the Oye ( Air conditioned) in that Hall, but all the same people were to many,

i am still chilling till friday where those crouds will be less,
itsa fun sha seeing lots of babes, Omo, i won die for that place,

i will paste the instruction here tomm,

see ya tomm
Re: Unilag Admission Information by lobinoxebe(m): 11:39am On Nov 19, 2008
drop ya number
Re: Unilag Admission Information by Abolore84(m): 8:42am On Nov 20, 2008
FRESHMEN

SCREENING AND REGISTRATION OF FRESHMEN WILL COMMENCE ON MONDAY, 17TH NOVEMBER, 2008 TILL FRIDAY, 26TH DECEMBER, 2008. THE VENUE IS THE MAIN AUDITORIUM OF THE UNIVERSITY.

All freshmen are expected from that date irrespective of course of study. Direct Entry (DE) students are to note that they are also expected at the MAIN AUDITORIUM on the stated dates.

1ST STAGE – Freshmen assemble at the University’s Main Auditorium for screening and collection of forms from Admissions Office Personnel.

2ND STAGE – Successfully screened students proceed to the C.I.T.S. data capture point on the ground floor of the Akintunde Ojo Memorial Library i.e. below the Main Auditorium. (A printed copy of mini bio-data form is given for students to proceed with school fees payment).

3RD STAGE - Student makes payment for the amount stated below:

SCIENCE

NON-SCIENCE

N 31,500.00 (Thirty-one thousand, five hundred naira only).

N 29,500.00 (Twenty-nine thousand, five hundred naira only).

(THESE AMOUNTS ARE EXCLUSIVE OF BANK CHARGES AND ON-LINE TRANSACTIONAL CHARGES).

4TH STAGE - Student proceeds on-line to fill Course Registration Form.

THIS CONCLUDES THE REGISTRATION EXERCISE FOR FRESHMEN

N.B.

(1) ANY STUDENT WHO DOES NOT COMPLY WITH THE ABOVE DIRECTIVE IS LIABLE TO FORFEIT HIS/HER ADMISSION.

(2) LATE REGISTRATION IS NOT ENCOURAGED.

(3) MORE INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE ON THE UNIVERSITY’S WEBSITE

[b][b]
Please if one is through with the paper work at school, what will be the password for online registration.
[/b][/b]
Re: Unilag Admission Information by Abolore84(m): 9:16am On Nov 20, 2008
Ok, I got it!!!!!
Re: Unilag Admission Information by emlex: 6:16pm On Nov 20, 2008
omo i don register e no easy, cool nice try to drop ur number so i could call u wen am in skool my mail na emma_omo2000@yahoo.com
Re: Unilag Admission Information by emlex: 6:22pm On Nov 20, 2008
omo i don register e no easy, cool nice try to drop ur number so i could call u wen am in skool my mail na emma_omo2000@yahoo.com
Re: Unilag Admission Information by lobinoxebe(m): 9:35am On Nov 21, 2008
cool nice no fit drop him number, the guy no get liver, na small boy sha,
Re: Unilag Admission Information by lexicon(m): 8:53am On Nov 22, 2008
:-x
Re: Unilag Admission Information by CLASSIFYD(m): 12:15pm On Nov 23, 2008
Unilag admission information
Re: Unilag Admission Information by CLASSIFYD(m): 12:28pm On Nov 23, 2008
Hi y'all,i've been following this thread for a very long time through my fone bt i couldnt register 4 some reasons. I'v been reading everything u guys hv been posting since before the post ume date was announced. I know of coolnice,emlex,okposm nd lobinoxebe. I knw how lobino sent aisaya away because of thread and about d beef between lobin and coolnice. I also applied for elect/elect with emlex bt i didnt make the list. Congratulations to those who made it like coolnice and emlex. I know next year shall not pass me by.
Re: Unilag Admission Information by rezzy: 3:09pm On Nov 24, 2008
@coolnice
my sister has been given admission in Delsu.
so no more unilag wahala till next year
Re: Unilag Admission Information by Seunbunmi(m): 12:40pm On Nov 25, 2008
hi guys has anybody beung having problem registring online with firstbank. that bank is so useless am frustrated angry angry embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Henrietta Alokha Is Dead! The Principal Of Bethlehem Girls College Dies In Lagos / Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day / University Of Ibadan, (PART TIME) BOTH DEGREE AND DIPLOMA DLC OR DLI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.