Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

flo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / flo (3227 Views)

. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

flo by aAK1(m): 1:05pm On Aug 14, 2008
...yt
Re: flo by nana(f): 1:07pm On Aug 14, 2008
*smh*
Re: flo by tope2000(f): 1:11pm On Aug 14, 2008
before i finished reading the story i had already gueesed the reason u needed help was because she want to be with you but now the pregnant part kinda throw me aback. a week n she pregnant, so is the FATHER??
Re: flo by Godalone(m): 1:13pm On Aug 14, 2008
@poster,
You need to finish this story .
Re: flo by Orikinla(m): 1:15pm On Aug 14, 2008
Godalone:

@poster,
You need to finish this story .
True.
Re: flo by aAK1(m): 1:28pm On Aug 14, 2008
Wait to see where it all end's.I took responsibility.That was because i could remember having sex with her even afther we broke up.She swore not to hav slept with the other guy.That's not even my problem.The pregnancy was aborted.The problem is what has happened three year's afther.
Re: flo by tope2000(f): 1:34pm On Aug 14, 2008
what happened and stop putting us in suspense
Re: flo by storm0210(m): 1:42pm On Aug 14, 2008
she is a deceitful girl, obviously ur nt d father of d child. she left u 4 another man now she is preg she knw u r d best man 2 handle it and u wont leave her so b smart and dump her nw b4 u spend d rest of ur life regrettin.

think abt dis: IT DOESNT MATTER HOW FAR U HAVE GONE IN THE TRAIN, AS LONG AS YOU ARE MOVING IN THE WRONG DIRECTION, STOP AT THE NEXT STATION AND CHANGE DIRECTION

my humble contribution
Re: flo by aAK1(m): 1:45pm On Aug 14, 2008
ds
Re: flo by Nautillus(m): 1:48pm On Aug 14, 2008
Oga, so whats the Problem ?
Re: flo by tope2000(f): 1:48pm On Aug 14, 2008
a.A.K:

Part2.Afther the abortion we went on fine 4 some time.And her problem started again.She became soo rud, talk's anyhow,find's fult's in every thin i do or say.We have broken up to make up at list ten time's afther then.She has gone again now and am soo sure she wil still come back.And i think i am realy sick of the hole mess.I am doing every thing posible to make me hate her.I realy don't know how to stand and say, no more

what are you chicken rubbish??
what do you mean u don't know how to stand up for yourself, you want her walk all over you again and again
u going to become a doormat if you don't stand up for yourself and be a man
BTW
how old are you, if u don't mind me asking??
Re: flo by jaybee3(m): 1:55pm On Aug 14, 2008
a.A.K:

Part2.Afther the abortion we went on fine 4 some time.And her problem started again.She became soo rud, talk's anyhow,find's fult's in every thin i do or say.We have broken up to make up at list ten time's afther then.She has gone again now and am soo sure she wil still come back.And i think i am realy sick of the hole mess.I am doing every thing posible to make me hate her.I realy don't know how to stand and say, no more
wats the problem?
finding it hard to detect any problem in ur tales. As long as you are immuned to the emotional breakup/down syndrome (assumption due to the supposedly number of times you guys have broken up) then it's all gravy.
Just carry go and continue to enjoy yourself before the immunity runs out and you are left with permanent emotional breakdown.

I am sure you know the difference btw right and wrong
Re: flo by tope2000(f): 2:01pm On Aug 14, 2008
Did u read the story from the beginning?
Re: flo by aAK1(m): 2:02pm On Aug 14, 2008
@tope2000.Can't tell tell u my age but be sure am not a kid.I just felt i could make her change.
Re: flo by tope2000(f): 2:04pm On Aug 14, 2008
well i think abt time you stop playing God cuz u cant change people unless they have to be willing to change themselves.
Re: flo by funmise(f): 2:07pm On Aug 14, 2008
@ poster,

dats jus d truth, u cant change no one, ppl choose 2 or nt 2 change
Re: flo by onyinye2(f): 2:08pm On Aug 14, 2008
a.A.K:

@tope2000.Can't tell tell u my age but be sure am not a kid.I just felt i could make her change.
Now that is something funny. You actually think you can change a person? Biko, that is not how it works oga. You can try all you want to change someone,  

but 9 out of 10, it doesn't work. Let me give you an example, you see, im a very stubborn person. Very. And i dated a guy who was like you. Who thought

they could change me in to some other chic. Yeah, that relationship ended up quickly. You can't change a person from who they really are. You either accept

it or leave that person to find someone else.
Re: flo by Godalone(m): 2:12pm On Aug 14, 2008
You can only make a person to adjust ,but changing that person may not be possible.
Re: flo by hollandis(f): 2:19pm On Aug 14, 2008
a.A.K:

Tips on how to break up with a girl[/b]Tips:
Do not break up over the phone, instant message, text message, I.M. or voice mail, do it in person.
Pick a private place to do it. Creating a scene in a restaurant or bar is just tacky.
Remember, no matter how nice you are, if she has strong feelings for you, it's going to hurt. You can't protect her from her feelings. Let her have them and don't let them sway you back into something you don't want.

[b]
As soon as you break up,I will give you tips on how to survive a break up
tongue
Re: flo by aAK1(m): 2:21pm On Aug 14, 2008
The drama is stil unfolding.I will keep u all updated.
Re: flo by aAK1(m): 2:21pm On Aug 14, 2008
Re: flo by mekk(m): 2:24pm On Aug 14, 2008
you ain't seen anything yet.but trully,just take her to the Alter that might just do the magic grin
Re: flo by smooooooth: 2:25pm On Aug 14, 2008
so what the guy she let u for cldnt afford an abortion so she came tou, cos she knows u will stupidly accept responsibility and take her back cos u are like a dog, always going back to his shit, and after the abortion she leaves u, takes in again, comes back, u take care of it and then she leaves again,and this have happened 10times. men u and your sick bitch shld post something berra.
Re: flo by tope2000(f): 2:25pm On Aug 14, 2008
a.A.K:

there is still more shocked shocked shocked
Re: flo by nana(f): 2:27pm On Aug 14, 2008
tope2000:

there is still more shocked shocked shocked
Lmao! The guy is confused grin
Re: flo by smooooooth: 2:29pm On Aug 14, 2008
hey tope, tell me u just killing time with this bullshit, and shld i look at your size 12 shoe all day, pls put a berra pics, u know what it does to me.
Re: flo by jaybee3(m): 2:30pm On Aug 14, 2008
you lot actually believe his gabbage (broke/make up 10*)
what more can he possibly add. the story is already whack
Re: flo by storm0210(m): 2:33pm On Aug 14, 2008
dis dude is just wastin our time. look dey should block meaningless threads like dis
Re: flo by soulamanne(m): 2:39pm On Aug 14, 2008
good directin,good production bad marketin.take it to IDUMOTA for that not nairaland.u this no-lie-wood punk
Re: flo by jaybee3(m): 2:42pm On Aug 14, 2008
brass pls help seal this worthless thread with words of wisdom
Re: flo by aAK1(m): 3:16pm On Aug 14, 2008
Some of u may hav misunderstood me at the end.If u fill it'just a story,i wil say u all hav right's to ur opinion.I will just take the advice and forget the insult's.U've al been wonderful.
Re: flo by Busta(f): 3:19pm On Aug 14, 2008
@poster,

am sure u know that, that baby definately ain't urs. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uncut - Jamaican Radio Host Giving Advice How To Keep A Man "yuh Haffi Mek Di P* / You Buy Her Panties And Another Guy Removes It.... / Guys, How Would You React If Ur Asked To Quit Drinking And Smoking By A Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.