Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ - Fashion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ (29197 Views)

Poll: ~When You Purchase A New Buy. . . Do You

Wear ASAP!!: 21% (26 votes)
Let It Breathe As U Make Up Ur Mind What Goes W/ It ?: 24% (29 votes)
Already Have An Idea What The Item Goes W/ In Ur Head: 37% (45 votes)
Sometimes Regret Spending So Much Money!!: 14% (17 votes)
Save & Wear When It's Not A Trend!: 1% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Why Is Pink Most Ladies' Favourite Colour? / Mercy Aigbe Buys Over N6M Hermes Birkins Handbags (SEE PHOTOS) / What Is Your Favourite Color Combo For Aso-oke Wedding Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by iice(f): 1:57pm On Feb 09, 2010
madlady:

^^^^^^^^@iice

It may be too hot for where your are located, but I am sure it gets cooler in the evening.

What do you say, PINK tongue undecided hate the black buttons.

madlady,
I actually like the black buttons on rachel's own.
I don't really wear pink unless all my clothes are in the laundry and have nothing wear, then i might just wear a pink something.
Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by madlady(f): 3:17pm On Feb 09, 2010
iice:

madlady,
I actually like the black buttons on rachel's own.
I don't really wear pink unless all my clothes are in the laundry and have nothing wear, then i might just wear a pink something.

Myself not a pink person, I do not own anything in pink I think undecided. So do you think you can wear the cashy your Mum sent to you?
Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by iice(f): 3:25pm On Feb 09, 2010
I dunno ooo. I kept telling her Pink?? Pink?!!! She was like, it's a nice color na, something something. . .maybe one day i'll wear it, but right now. . .nah can't do the pink thing.
Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by madlady(f): 9:06am On Feb 10, 2010
@iice I am with you on the pink thing embarassed, but I love the feel of cashy on my skin, actually it's the only wool I can wear without scratching like a demented dog. tongue
Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by iice(f): 2:26pm On Feb 11, 2010
Hahah. . .i love the feel of it too but i make do with the other sweaters.
Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by chika98: 5:49am On Jun 06, 2010
Copped the following
Vintage red blazer ( I can't wait to wear it)
Some platform pumps that aren't my size. I'm still looking for ways to extend it. Any advice? I just don't want to return it as they don't have one size up.
Stud earrings
Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by madlady(f): 7:25am On Jun 06, 2010
chika98:

Copped the following
Vintage red blazer ( I can't wait to wear it)
Some platform pumps that aren't my size. I'm still looking for ways to extend it. Any advice? I just don't want to return it as they don't have one size up.
Stud earrings

This girl and her chic taste (don't show me that cheesy face again, embarassed)
This shoe tree/stretcher will do the job, I take a 39/UK6, I use them on a pair of 38/UK5 shoes, they are now really comfy.

Topic, unexpected commission so treated myself to this cat&mouse set of white gold bracelets.
Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by chika98: 7:39pm On Jun 06, 2010
Mad Lady: LOL how do you stretch it? How much are those stretchers anyway? Do it ends up going one size up then? I really have to do this or send it back before the end of this week.

Them bracelets are somewhat different. I saw this on F21 and thought of you.

Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by madlady(f): 7:56pm On Jun 06, 2010
^^Do you ebay, if your in the US you should get it for a few dollars.

You can dampen an old cotton t-shirt and wad/pack the shoes, a friend swears by that.

Hmm about the Hermes Kelly style undecided too mass produced and a bit too undecided.
I do get most of the crocs sent from the US, they have the best vintage stuff.
Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by chika98: 8:07pm On Jun 06, 2010
Alright I'll look into ebay then. I really haven't seen that bag in real life so I haven't got a clue what the quality is like.

i have my eye on this satchel though

Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by madlady(f): 8:14pm On Jun 06, 2010
^^^This I love, check the grain of the leather, lovely. Great colour, i have leather cuffs in that grain and shade.

Is it flat ?
Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by chika98: 8:16pm On Jun 06, 2010
Yeah they are indeed nice. I'd rather get a vintage though. Still on the look out for a vintage one. They are durable and look a bit more unique if you know what I mean.
Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by madlady(f): 8:23pm On Jun 06, 2010
^^I thought it was vintage, it will most defiantly be better skins if you get a quality vintage, and it will be a one-off.

I'll check for you and see what's in the US. I'll check back with my finds next week.

Oh you need to stretch the shoes or return by next week, hmmm if they really are too short (heel to toe)
I would return them if I were you.
Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by chika98: 8:31pm On Jun 06, 2010
Nah it is brand new from Asos. Vintage ones have the sort of worn out feel to it.

I think I will return it. It wasn't cheap either so I rather get my money back.
Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 06, 2010
chika98:

Alright I'll look into ebay then. I really haven't seen that bag in real life so I haven't got a clue what the quality is like.

i have my eye on this satchel though
Omg, me too, the pure s[i]ex[/i] that is that satchel, urrgh, great minds think alike cheesy
Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by chika98: 8:33pm On Jun 06, 2010
ibkaye:

Omg, me too, the pure s[i]ex[/i] that is that satchel, urrgh, great minds think alike cheesy

LOL I know it is amazing looking but then again. . I have seen some really great ones on ebay
Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 06, 2010
chika98:

LOL I know it is amazing looking but then again. . I have seen some really great ones on ebay
Really? smiley Speaking of vintage, I do tend to like the ones with the worn out feel to them smiley
Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 06, 2010
Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by chika98: 8:42pm On Jun 06, 2010
ibkaye:

Really? smiley Speaking of vintage, I do tend to like the ones with the worn out feel to them smiley

Yeah some are very nice. That worn out feel can put a nice little touch to it. Some are a little too worn out though cheesy

The shoes I got are somewhat like that without the ankle boot feel cry
Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 06, 2010
chika98:

Yeah some are very nice. That worn out feel can put a nice little touch to it. Some are a little too worn out though cheesy

The shoes I got are somewhat like that without the ankle boot feel cry
I'm sure they're lovely, I'm currently really into black wedges smiley
Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by chika98: 8:53pm On Jun 06, 2010
ibkaye:

I'm sure they're lovely, I'm currently really into black wedges smiley

I am too lazy to take a photo of it. It is so heavenly I dread returning it cry
Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 06, 2010
chika98:

I am too lazy to take a photo of it. It is so heavenly I dread returning it cry
Don't return it then! cheesy

Wait, why do you want to return it? smiley
Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by chika98: 9:05pm On Jun 06, 2010
Too small. . they are a UK size 8.
Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 06, 2010
Ah perfect for me then, just about anyway cheesy
Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by chika98: 9:10pm On Jun 06, 2010
That is my size but I guess this one ran small. cry
Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 06, 2010
Aww sorry about that, funny, I was thinking back to my younger days, I was so desperate for these pair of trainers that I got fed up with the stores never having my size and just opted for a size 2 times bigger, needless to say it was a very stupid idea
Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by ghdfans2010: 8:33am On Jun 07, 2010
Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by mohawkchic(f): 4:08am On Jun 13, 2010
~I bagged these for £7. . . .Grr8 buy!! No sooner had i spread the word,ASOS put the price right back up!!

Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by madlady(f): 7:28am On Jun 13, 2010
^^@mohawchic your shoes are the bargain of the year.

@Topic, this pair of white gold bangles, I think I will keep them forever. embarassed Strange, I cannot get a clear shot.

Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by luchidolls(f): 1:08pm On Jun 13, 2010
got me an all-cotton white boyfriend shirt by gap.
has a slouch fit and z skim.lemme see if i can put up pix
Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by spikedcylinder: 3:06pm On Jun 13, 2010
7 quid? Darn! cheesy
Re: ~ Favourite New Buys . . What's Yours ? ~ by luchidolls(f): 8:52pm On Jun 13, 2010
i saw my friend's nd i decided 2 copy.a male tailor actually made these.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Best Cream For Dark Spot And Acne / DIY Tutorials : Let's Get Crafty & Creative / Genevieve, Tiwa Savage Or Venita: Who Wore It Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.