Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,136 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

How Do U Know He/she Is Cheating On U? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do U Know He/she Is Cheating On U? (1867 Views)

Ladies: Whenever You Catch Your Guy Cheating On U. Do This (PIX) / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / How Do You Know He/she Is Right For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do U Know He/she Is Cheating On U? by Busta(f): 2:36pm On Jun 23, 2006
this is outta curiousity

wat are the signs that ur man/woman is cheating on u??
Re: How Do U Know He/she Is Cheating On U? by eveseh(f): 5:58pm On Jun 23, 2006
when a man is cheating on u,(when he comes home u say darling,can i bring ya food,he'll say no,am Ok i have eaten.
the next day he comes home he's so tired anything u say ,is bad to him,
when u even touch him,he'll shout at u,
(so u will begin to get that feelings in u that something is going on cos he aint used to act like that be4,

(u'll know what's up) wink
Re: How Do U Know He/she Is Cheating On U? by supaguy(m): 2:22am On Jun 24, 2006
if he/she is cheating on u, it might not always be easy to know. Some ppl do that without hurting their partners.
Re: How Do U Know He/she Is Cheating On U? by SvS(f): 3:03pm On Jun 24, 2006
if ure rily close to him and hes cheating on ya ull know wink
ur instinct will definetly tell ya wink
Re: How Do U Know He/she Is Cheating On U? by Coco29(f): 3:13pm On Jun 24, 2006
eveseh:

when a man is cheating on u,(when he comes home u say darling,can i bring ya food,he'll say no,am Ok i have eaten.
(so u will begin to get that feelings in u that something is going on because he ain't used to act like that be4,

let me add to this men can not lie to save their lives, take interest in your man know what he like and dislikes, when ever there is a change in his routine he is cheating. Men are like kids when a new toy comes along they show less interest in de old ones.
Re: How Do U Know He/she Is Cheating On U? by Damsal(f): 4:01pm On Jun 24, 2006
eveseh:

(so u will begin to get that feelings in u that something is going on because he aint used to act like that be4,

I thiink Eve has made a good point, but you can also realise that he is cheating on u if he comes home and treats you to gifts or decides to suddenly take you out, this can be obvious if it isn't his usual style the guys who usually conform to this style are those who have the tendedncy to feel gulity and try to make it up by being extremely nice.
Re: How Do U Know He/she Is Cheating On U? by eveseh(f): 5:19pm On Jun 24, 2006
Damsal:

I thiink Eve has made a good point, but you can also realise that he is cheating on u if he comes home and treats you to gifts or decides to suddenly take you out, this can be obvious if it isn't his usual style the guys who usually conform to this style are those who have the tendedncy to feel gulity and try to make it up by being extremely nice.

thanks,am da eve of creation remeber grin kiss kiss kiss
Re: How Do U Know He/she Is Cheating On U? by Zealar(m): 4:53am On Apr 04, 2009
Just passing.
Re: How Do U Know He/she Is Cheating On U? by oluwafemi113(m): 7:01am On Apr 04, 2009
How Do U Know He/she Is Cheating On U?
most you find out if he or she is cheating on. that show you as well have the same thing to do in mid
next thread
Re: How Do U Know He/she Is Cheating On U? by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 04, 2009
u know she's cheating wen she reads her sms,
smiles to herself and quickly deletes the text,
or wen she "mistakenly" calls another guys name
wen ur playing ruff and tumble
Re: How Do U Know He/she Is Cheating On U? by CrazyMan(m): 5:28pm On Apr 05, 2009
When she deliberately avoids picking your calls.

When her number becomes ridiculously unavailable during the day.

When she begins to miss serious dates with no reasonable explanation.

These are the first stages of early symptoms of cheating.

As time goes on, the symptoms would develop and if care isn’t taken, the relationship would have to pay the price.
Re: How Do U Know He/she Is Cheating On U? by yme1(f): 5:52pm On Apr 05, 2009
imaoooooooooooo

i am going to stop that act before it gets moi into one big trouble

lo
Re: How Do U Know He/she Is Cheating On U? by Czarskit(m): 5:57pm On Apr 05, 2009
~ His/Her operating conditions will be modified. Though she/he might not necessarily be cheating but that might be a good clue ~
Re: How Do U Know He/she Is Cheating On U? by oluwafemi113(m): 8:27pm On Apr 05, 2009
ok oooo
Re: How Do U Know He/she Is Cheating On U? by 190: 10:13am On Apr 06, 2009
na wa o
hw abt dis,
LADIES WOT GAMES DO U NORMALLY PLAY WEN URE CHEATIN ON UR PATNER!

(1) (Reply)

How Much Can You Spend On Your Wedding Day / Girls: Which One Are You? / 3 Stupid Mistakes Men Make Around Girls All The Time - You Simply Can Not Afford

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.