Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,740 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Yet Another Problem! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yet Another Problem! (1269 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yet Another Problem! by Joe007(m): 2:58pm On Jun 23, 2006
Now that my girl has bleeped up.i have been restless. i just have the feeling that i shd find someone else.But my problem is that, i do not believe there is any girl i can count on again. i have experienced this kind of maltreatment from 3 girls now. i have always been faithful but all they do is to turn me down.then, i think i shd stop showing that i love them, maybe that will help reduce problem or what do you think?
Re: Yet Another Problem! by Busta(f): 3:04pm On Jun 23, 2006
It could sth bout u and don't be in a haste to blame or judge the gurls undecided

all d best!
Re: Yet Another Problem! by Hotstepper(f): 3:43pm On Jun 23, 2006
aww, sorry booo, since all the girls have failed and you can't  believe in any girl again, why don't u try guys? who knowz, you might find happiness there tongue
Re: Yet Another Problem! by chynes(f): 7:48pm On Jun 24, 2006
@Hotstepper: lol. Haba pity the guy now
Man keep faith. maybe you will find the one you will turn down one day?  grin
Re: Yet Another Problem! by funloving(m): 9:43pm On Jun 24, 2006
When you say three girls have turned you down what do you mean ?
Was it that they rejected your overtures or they were unfaithful or they broke the relationship ?

Which ever one it was I will advice you look inwards into yourself to see what you are not doing right.
Three girls have  turned you down by time your are 24  shocked Then maybe it is not the girls who have the problem.

Are you too demanding ?
Are you too effeminate ? Heterosexual women do not want a man who is more like a woman in emotion, action and attitude
Are you too possessive ?
Are too insenstive or too sensitive ?
Are you too gentle and too nice ? Doing all they ask you to do and never being in control of the relationship. Most women like men who are in control.
Are you a lousy lover ?
Have you got some terrible body odour ?

There countless questions to consider but the base line is to find out what you are not doing right.

Maybe you should ask your last girl friend why she is turning you down and let her sincerely tell you so that you can stay making corrections
Re: Yet Another Problem! by yankidelta(m): 5:59pm On Jun 28, 2006
It's soo sad that nice guys end up gettinng shit from ladies so u sef go out 2 town n have fun.U fit go bar beach sef if e 2 hard u.at least der u fit carry go, just cheer up man n try sleeping around 2 ok?I bet u'll feel better
Re: Yet Another Problem! by Joe007(m): 7:48pm On Jul 01, 2006
funloving! na wa o! you just think i am the problem.no! i seems you don't get my points right.it's not what you are thinking.I got all your points but i am not in any category. thanx.
may be i am too gentle.thats all. so teach me!
Re: Yet Another Problem! by tumiebony(f): 3:34pm On Sep 24, 2008
@poster

I will suggest that you take sometime off to xray your previous relationships, your roles and their roles. They cannt be all wrong.

Becoming bad would not change anything it would only cause more harm.

Sometime soon u will find the lady that will appreciate and love u for who you are.

Goodluck!
Re: Yet Another Problem! by Busta(f): 3:38pm On Sep 24, 2008
D-U-H . . . . . old topic. - 2006

The guy is probably dead by now. or maybe got himself a new girl!!
Re: Yet Another Problem! by Nautillus(m): 3:45pm On Sep 24, 2008
Busta:

D-You-H . . . . . old topic. - 2006

The guy is probably dead by now. or maybe got himself a new girl!!

LOL . . .haba . . . .Busta, Naijas' mortality rate ain't that bad . . .dead keh.
Re: Yet Another Problem! by Busta(f): 3:48pm On Sep 24, 2008
Nautillus:

LOL . . .haba . . . .Busta, Naijas' mortality rate ain't that bad . . .dead keh.

hehehhehe. . u neva know.
It been years back grin
Re: Yet Another Problem! by skfa1: 3:58pm On Sep 24, 2008
Abi topic don finish ni ?
Re: Yet Another Problem! by menix(m): 4:45pm On Sep 24, 2008
The poster does not need to reflect back, its unfortunate that wen a guy is good, gentle,faithful there is always a possibility dat he gets hooked to a lady with opposite character.
Re: Yet Another Problem! by bigfather(m): 4:50pm On Sep 24, 2008
@poster

Search yourself and mend your ways !
Re: Yet Another Problem! by zignor(m): 2:56pm On Sep 25, 2008
i have always been faithful

what about money? Are you always broke? undecided
Re: Yet Another Problem! by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 25, 2008
zignor:

what about money? Are you always broke? undecided

ask am oh!!

Or ,maybe you dey find people wey no be your level. It takes a focused girl to date a good man beneath her class.

(1) (Reply)

New Here / One Minute Man Needs Help Urgently / Girls Who Visit Their Boyfriends With Their Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.