Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Who Do I Choose - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Do I Choose (1269 Views)

Who Should I Choose Among Them? / Marriage Proposals From 2 Igbo Men. Help, Who Do I Choose??? / Who Should I Choose!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do I Choose by redhot(f): 10:17pm On Feb 03, 2007
hi, my name is mandy, am in my early twenties . i met my boyfriend online and we have been dating for a year and a half now, but i hardly see him we leave in different towns and he comes to see me like once in three or four months.but we speak on phone everyday and we chat almost everyday.i love him and am sure he loves me too,but the problem i have now is the distance i get lonely most times and i wish he was arround . troble started when i met another guy , he was always there , i mean always arround me and he was really good in bed i got so use to him or the sex rather ,that i miss him so much if i dont see him for like four days.he claimes he loves me , but i know he keeps other girls although he told me he has changed since he met me.right now i am so confused i want him so much and i want my boyfriend as well and i know its not right to keep both of them, he knows about my boyfriend but he still wants me, please tell me what to do.
Re: Who Do I Choose by cuteass1(f): 10:40pm On Feb 03, 2007
Galfriend follow your heart, but as the saying goes look before you leap. Don't jump into conclussions for the wrong reasons. If you're sure this other guy keeps other girls, why would you want to play with your risk a heartbreak and if you don't love your boyfriend enough to love just him then maybe he's not the right guy for you either. This is a sole decision that has to be made by you and you alone. Sit down and think, which of them would you say yes to if he were to propose to you right this minute ?? The right guy for you will be there for you 24/7 and still satisfy every of your emotional(sexual) needs. Out of sight dosen't necessarily mean out of mind, your boyfriend can still be there for you even though you guys don't see each other on daily basis, my advice is for you to take your time. Best of luck in making the right decision wink

p.s: remember, all that glitters is not gold.
Re: Who Do I Choose by Radiant(f): 11:07pm On Feb 03, 2007
Didn't you know he was far from you when you met him online? You should have known it won't be easy dating someone who wouldn't be around you all the time.

The situation is a bit complicated. I can't really advise you on what to do.You have to make your choice betwen these two guys. You know them two better.
Re: Who Do I Choose by phoenixman: 5:50am On Feb 04, 2007
is she saying that she has a boyfriend but he is not around often so she cheated on him? undecided
Re: Who Do I Choose by fellow(m): 8:32am On Feb 04, 2007
phoenixman:

is she saying that she has a boyfriend but he is not around often so she cheated on him? undecided

Abi oh. Thats all i can bring up about her post. I wonder what the world is turning into

i think its time i start keeping watch on my girlfriend oh, make she no be like this
Re: Who Do I Choose by iice(f): 12:12pm On Feb 04, 2007
Radiant:

Didn't you know he was far from you when you met him online? You should have known it won't be easy dating someone who wouldn't be around you all the time.

Abi oooo. All i have to say right now is don't draw this out or your online-far-away boyfriend will find out and things might get nasty.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Help / Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love Her What Should I Do? / Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.