Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,938 members, 7,810,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

What Will I Do Make Her Leave Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will I Do Make Her Leave Me? (3076 Views)

I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? / How Do I Make Her Leave Her Boyfriend? / The Little Things You Do Make Me Love You More: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will I Do Make Her Leave Me? by Smano(m): 4:30pm On Jun 23, 2006
I've been dating her 4 a years but i keep on telling her that i can not marry because she lie but she refuse to leave even when she knew i'm going out with another girl . Now i am tired what can i do?
Re: What Will I Do Make Her Leave Me? by oluyoko(f): 4:49pm On Jun 23, 2006
get married to some one else and get that person to kick her out. she has to leave then. that is if she has some self respect. how could you have dated her for five years knowing you were not going to marry her? you should have left her a long time ago.

you men!!!!!!
Re: What Will I Do Make Her Leave Me? by aloib(f): 5:11pm On Jun 23, 2006
Smano:

I've been dating her 4 five years but i keep on telling her that i can not marry her just because she couldn't read and write but she refuse to[b] live[/b] even when she know that i'm going out with another girl she doesn't react. Now i am tired with her what would i do to make her run away from me?

and ure the one who can read and write with those ibuns, lol SMH
Re: What Will I Do Make Her Leave Me? by Roscodaddy(m): 5:31pm On Jun 23, 2006
Guy na u need to leanr how to read and write,how come u lead her on for 5 years,if she swear for you e go catch you oh.

Smano:

I've been dating her 4 five years but i keep on telling her that i can not marry her just because she couldn't read and write but she refuse to live even when she know that i'm going out with another girl she doesn't react. Now i am tired with her what would i do to make her run away from me?
Re: What Will I Do Make Her Leave Me? by ikamefa(f): 5:54pm On Jun 23, 2006
4 years u gat amnesia all that time? Youu did not realise she no sabi english? shuo! angry
Re: What Will I Do Make Her Leave Me? by Busta(f): 6:17pm On Jun 23, 2006
Honestly, U're also to be blame in this, if had not included the fact that u dated her for 4 years, I would have totally taken sides with u.

All the while, she's been wasting her time and life with u for 4years and all of a sudden, u recovered from ur memory loss and wanna leave her? u cheated on her? reduced and diminished her bride price and wants to leave her?

later u blame God for the misfortune in ur life.

Guy, u need to re-think. send her to skool, enroll her in english classes or sth, can't be that bad.
Re: What Will I Do Make Her Leave Me? by D3n3n(m): 7:00pm On Jun 23, 2006
Guy, if you are not leaving her because she can't read 7 write then why are you leaving her, I mewan 4 years is a long time to date some you don't have any intention to marry, don't you so. undecided
Re: What Will I Do Make Her Leave Me? by baby4u2(f): 7:49pm On Jun 23, 2006
I thank God Roscodaddy and aloib have already said my mind before i came here.
Re: What Will I Do Make Her Leave Me? by Hotstepper(f): 8:25pm On Jun 23, 2006
u better tell us somthing truthful, so after four years, you finally woke to realize that she cannot read and write but that 4 years, she statified you huh, Nemesis wil;l ctach up with you. You cannot use someone wheneva you want and leave the person when you want
Re: What Will I Do Make Her Leave Me? by diddy4(m): 8:45pm On Jun 23, 2006
hotstepper, are u the girl he is talking about? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

kidding hun, u know how i do. cheesy cheesy kiss kiss
Re: What Will I Do Make Her Leave Me? by Rhodalyn(f): 8:48pm On Jun 23, 2006
So just Cuz She Cant read Or write So ya willing to leave her Some love it Is!!!!
Re: What Will I Do Make Her Leave Me? by ateke2(m): 8:50pm On Jun 23, 2006
smano choose on [size=8pt][/size]a breake up or a divorce.
Re: What Will I Do Make Her Leave Me? by diddy4(m): 8:51pm On Jun 23, 2006
rhoddy

true talk. he was enjoying the physical part of the r/ship and now he wants to dump her for another kitten cuzz of she cant read and write. she must have tot u meant good when u were humping on her like a bunny rabbit.
Re: What Will I Do Make Her Leave Me? by Rhodalyn(f): 8:53pm On Jun 23, 2006
Some men are Just So cRAP angry yet they Call the feeling love! angry love my @$$!
Re: What Will I Do Make Her Leave Me? by Hotstepper(f): 9:42pm On Jun 23, 2006
this one he is dating now, after 8 yrs, he will find a fault, nonsense,
Re: What Will I Do Make Her Leave Me? by SvS(f): 9:44pm On Jun 23, 2006
y dont u just marry the girl ure going out with now,if ure ready.that way,she'll vamoos
Re: What Will I Do Make Her Leave Me? by supaguy(m): 2:15am On Jun 24, 2006
how come she knows u r dating someone else, and she's not reacting?
how come its after 4yrs u realize that u aint going to marry her?
Re: What Will I Do Make Her Leave Me? by beyonce1(f): 7:20am On Jun 24, 2006
TWO is better than 1 ----

Enrol for Read/write classes together, I believe your attendance (both) will wax your love stronger, cos u'll be doing same activities together , 'COS U OBVIOUSLY NEED A TOUCH UP TOO ! *truth* d new girl (more well spoken i guess ), would surely later dump u for a better (posh) guy too. A bird in hand -------

------ or else u might eventually end up with a typical 'omo iya alakara' ! (bean cake seller ) tongue
Re: What Will I Do Make Her Leave Me? by slej(f): 11:06am On Jun 24, 2006
some girls dont know when they need to take their leave sorry for them. just walk away. she deserves it grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Will I Do Make Her Leave Me? by babwilms(m): 11:39am On Jun 24, 2006
Human beigns have never cease to amuse me with our thoughts/actions . What a creature.

Since you noticed/knew she couldn't read or write, what have you done to correct it? Except to attach her honey pot, defence and attackers.
Re: What Will I Do Make Her Leave Me? by chynes(f): 7:43pm On Jun 24, 2006
@ Busta.
You said it all

But you are all overlooking one tiny thing. Mr coldheart has been dating her for 5 years not 4.

I think he was asleep all those years. Dreaming that he was humping a nice arse.
Fool
Re: What Will I Do Make Her Leave Me? by keliscia(f): 11:15pm On Jun 24, 2006
angry           POOR GIRL
AM SORRY FOR HER , 
AM NOT HERE TO GIVE YOU ADVICE, IS JUST THAT I WAS READING NAIRALAND GENERAL DISCUSSION AND I VISA YOUR MESSAGE.
WELL I THINK  THAT US A MAN, WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS BAD.
YOU SHOULD HAVE RESPECT FOR A GIRL YOU HAVE BEEN DATING  FROM A LONG TIME ,  IS TRUE THAT NO BODY KNOWS THIS GIRL  BUT IT IS REALLY A  SHAME FOR HER.
WHAT I THINK IS THAT YOU NEVER LOVED THIS GIRL,
AND THIS GIRL HAS NEVER BEEN IMPORTANT FOR YOU.
HOW CAN YOU LEAVE SOMEBODY JUST BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO READ AND WRITE,
IF YOU WHERE REALLY IN LOVED YOU SHOULD HAVE TEACH HER
DISGRACEING HER LIKE THAT IS NOT GOOD,
AS A WOMaN I WILL NOT TAKE PART OF THIS  BECAUSE I WILL NOT BE HAPPY IF SOMEBODY DOES THE SAME THING TO ME,
WELL WHAT I CAN SAY IS THAT TELL HER THE TRUTH MYBE SHE WILL FIND A MAN WHO WILL LOVE AND RESPECT HER,
A MAN BETTER THAN YOU

Re: What Will I Do Make Her Leave Me? by Badman888(m): 11:26pm On Jun 24, 2006
then why did u stay with her for 4 yrs when u knew she couldnt read and write at least she would hav found a better person within that 4 yrs u wasted her time,
Re: What Will I Do Make Her Leave Me? by peace4ever(m): 1:43am On Apr 05, 2007
cool
To: Smano: Thread starter
You wasted her time so that you can find some one who is better than her. You should have told her the day you met her that you can't be with her because she can't read or write.

It seems like you are some one who discriminates about anything. Maybe you will find something in the new girl that you will discriminate. By that time it may be too late to got back to the lady that you wasted 4 years of her time.

It's about time you grow up and stop complaining.
Re: What Will I Do Make Her Leave Me? by Maneater1(f): 10:24am On Apr 05, 2007
Nigga Pleezzzzz!

How cud u lead her on for 5 yrs, u r so wicked.

What goes around comes back around! angry
Re: What Will I Do Make Her Leave Me? by adeboo(f): 3:55pm On Apr 06, 2007
You this men sha i just bow for all of una.

Especially the poster - what were you someone that can read and write be doing with someone that isnt literate.

What were you thinking?

She is just doing what comes naturally to her rite now, she doesnt see it as if sh is doing wrong and she will continue doing so till she gets someone else.

So in order to get rid of her, pray she gets a new love or introduce her to somebody.
Re: What Will I Do Make Her Leave Me? by bunmii(f): 4:16pm On Apr 06, 2007
so what have you been thinkin of this five years huh?seems you have been using the girl
neways just tell her point-blank you want to leave her and let her know you are serious
Re: What Will I Do Make Her Leave Me? by joyblinks(f): 6:53pm On Apr 06, 2007
make an intorduction between she and your current girlfriend and tell your current babe to ask her out anytime she comes around. fullstop

but u sef. u do bad ooh

if u knew she is an illitrate and u couldent cope why did u ask her out in the first place.

na wa for you sha
Re: What Will I Do Make Her Leave Me? by PedroDeSil(m): 3:33pm On Sep 22, 2007
make una no blame the monkey, who said he is a man? na woman im be, she has been living with a babe like her, make una no call am man because if na man, he will send the babe to school or enrol her for adult classes, she will go because she love u and wants to marry u but u use ur tiny stick wey be like clitoris dey deceive urself say u be man, u be woman, yeye woman! well, my fellow nairalanders, i don get experience like that before, she was not ready to learn and i quit before 6months, because she dey prove say she sabi, and she dey very beautiful, her beauty come enter her head, every jargon she blow from mouth is english, she dey disgrace me everywhere, i told her live and direct, u are not ready to learn because if u pass, all men go look back, u feel say u be hot cake, lol, well, we cant stay together, go school u say no, say u know wetin u dey wait for, and ordinary gce, u no get, she tire me, i honourably discharge her, so my people, make una no too blame that monkey, girls are funny sometimes, make una ask am well well, wetin im dey see from the girl but 4yrs na wickedness because u see another toto wey go soon leave u too after she don born for u.
Re: What Will I Do Make Her Leave Me? by Ralvy(m): 3:33pm On Sep 22, 2007
undecided
Re: What Will I Do Make Her Leave Me? by wosiljoyyahoocom(f): 3:35pm On Sep 22, 2007
omo - fok her everyday - she go run when she get bow leg from your foking her- na the only advice wey i get be dat - and na genuine one for that matter.
Re: What Will I Do Make Her Leave Me? by Ralvy(m): 3:37pm On Sep 22, 2007
mo_fe_dobo:

omo - fok her everyday - she go run when she get bow leg from your foking her- na the only advice wey i get be that - and na genuine one for that matter.

Abi . . .True Talk

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lets Talk About Male Prostitutes / Im A Black American That Loves African Women! : But / My Girlfriend’s Mum Is Pregnant For Me; But It’s Not My Fault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.