Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

What Would You Do If Your Hubby Told You 2 Abort A Pregnancy? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Do If Your Hubby Told You 2 Abort A Pregnancy? (962 Views)

"Ese Should Abort Her Pregnancy" - Nigerians / Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? / How Would You Regard Your Husband If He Told You 2 Abort A Pregnancy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If Your Hubby Told You 2 Abort A Pregnancy? by ula(f): 9:42am On Aug 15, 2008
fellow nairalanders, what would you do if your hubby told you 2 abort a pregnancy, that he isnt ready 4 another child, even when your kids arent up to four in number? what does that tell you about your relationship?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Hubby Told You 2 Abort A Pregnancy? by SeanT21(f): 12:41am On Aug 16, 2008
I will tell him to Kiss my ass and I WILL WALK OUT ON HIM!!

Never ever kill your baby!!!
Re: What Would You Do If Your Hubby Told You 2 Abort A Pregnancy? by ifyalways(f): 12:54am On Aug 16, 2008
ula:

fellow nairalanders, what would you do if your hubby told you 2 abort a pregnancy, that he isnt ready 4 another child, even when your kids arent up to four in number? what does that tell you about your relationship?
old boy shocked shocked shocked
hubby as in Husband abi na co-habiting/room mate? shocked shocked shocked
I tot couples agree on issues like these b4 even embarking on it?
well,assuming it happens,hes got to give me real reasons.Is it that both of u guys are not financially ready for the child or what?Infact hes got to give me real reasons ooooo but whatever be the case,i seriuosly doubt if i wud abort the child Xcept if its for health reasons and on a Docs advice too.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Hubby Told You 2 Abort A Pregnancy? by LadyT(f): 1:03am On Aug 16, 2008
Well you tell him sadly he didn't use a condom and you didn't take the pill so after THIS child you will both start preventing future pregnancies by using contraception.

So he should be expecting a new addition to the family. If he refuses call the family. Useless man
Re: What Would You Do If Your Hubby Told You 2 Abort A Pregnancy? by onyinye2(f): 1:06am On Aug 16, 2008
He can tell me all he wants. He can even try and force me to the hospital, but my ass aint doing it. His stupid self betta recognize that i don't kill children of God. He should have thought about me getting pregnant before he was bump N' grinding all over me. So the child stays and you can go.Ekwensu.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Hubby Told You 2 Abort A Pregnancy? by Okijajuju1(m): 1:20am On Aug 16, 2008
See all these women O!! shocked angry

The guy has planned his life and can see that this new baby will be an inconvinence to both his finances and his program, and instead of obeying you rather want to do as you wish.

Kill the damn thing and give reduce the guys headaces jare!! angry angry

Abi you wan kill am with heart attack! angry
Re: What Would You Do If Your Hubby Told You 2 Abort A Pregnancy? by onyinye2(f): 1:24am On Aug 16, 2008
Okija_juju:

See all these women O!! shocked angry

The guy has planned his life and can see that this new baby will be an inconvinence to both his finances and his program, and instead of obeying you rather want to do as you wish.

Kill the damn thing and give reduce the guys headaces jare!! angry angry

Abi you wan kill am with heart attack! angry
What are in all that is reasonable are you saying? you would kill your own flesh and blood because they were inconvinent? what if your parents thought that?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Hubby Told You 2 Abort A Pregnancy? by Queenisha: 1:25am On Aug 16, 2008
I'll know he's gone crazy and run for my life and file for divorce quick quick
Re: What Would You Do If Your Hubby Told You 2 Abort A Pregnancy? by Okijajuju1(m): 1:36am On Aug 16, 2008
onyinye2:

What are in all that is reasonable are you saying? you would kill your own flesh and blood because they were inconvinent? what if your parents thought that?

So you want to bring a child into this world that you cant raise??
The guy said abort, have you ask why??
If the child does not fit into his budget, do you want him to steal??
A mans pride lies in his ability to cater for his family.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Hubby Told You 2 Abort A Pregnancy? by onyinye2(f): 1:48am On Aug 16, 2008
Okija_juju:

So you want to bring a child into this world that you can't raise??
The guy said abort, have you ask why??
If the child does not fit into his budget, do you want him to steal??
A mans pride lies in his ability to cater for his family.
I don't care if a man's pride lives in his pants. You can't kill your own flesh and blood. I don't care if you have to live pay check to pay check. To abort a child is murder.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Hubby Told You 2 Abort A Pregnancy? by mohawkchic(f): 3:39am On Aug 16, 2008
~Hmm shocked undecided cry sad angry cry cry angry angry angry~ Waves Of Emotions i'll go thru b4 . . . . i kick him in the Nuts grin
Re: What Would You Do If Your Hubby Told You 2 Abort A Pregnancy? by tpia: 3:44am On Aug 16, 2008
either fight him and keep the baby or tell him I had the abortion then have the baby anyway.

Either way, next time he opens his mouth to talk about anything at all, na big wahala be that.

(1) (Reply)

A Man Said“i Did Not Murder My Wife, We Only Quarrelled Over N40 Chop Money” / How True Could It Be? / Should I Leave Her Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.