Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Mercy Johnson In An Affair With Dbanj. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson In An Affair With Dbanj. (4250 Views)

Mercy Johnson In Native Attire ,Hot Or Not? / Picture Of Mercy Johnson In Red Hair!! / Mercy Johnson In Tears As Genevieve Walks Into her Wedding Venue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson In An Affair With Dbanj. by sima(f): 3:43pm On Sep 26, 2008
ifihearam:

To be very honest the yoruba movies are not only more interesting than english but also teaches a lot of sense and it is an high opener as well.But Sima i do not need a prophet to tell me that you are a yoruba person,please patronise other tribes you hear.That guy that wants to watch an igbo film please go look for Living in Bondage again and watch u hear. Lol
grin
Re: Mercy Johnson In An Affair With Dbanj. by ElosAgos(m): 4:25am On Sep 27, 2008
SIMA,
That wonderful of you.
I would be grateful.
I would also love to learn Yoruba.

ifihearam:

To be very honest the yoruba movies are not only more interesting than english but also teaches a lot of sense and it is an high opener as well.But Sima i do not need a prophet to tell me that you are a yoruba person,please patronise other tribes you hear.That guy that wants to watch an igbo film please go look for Living in Bondage again and watch u hear. Lol

That's not funny.

@ALL
Be a patriotic and detribalized Nigerian.
Re: Mercy Johnson In An Affair With Dbanj. by Joseph6(m): 4:35am On Sep 27, 2008
so since d topic has changed lets hall hask hour selves why hall these yoruba movies lack depth has hin the hactin his just has thrashy has their 'h' factor
Re: Mercy Johnson In An Affair With Dbanj. by ElosAgos(m): 4:48am On Sep 27, 2008
I ask myself, you ask yourself.
Re: Mercy Johnson In An Affair With Dbanj. by sima(f): 4:55am On Sep 27, 2008
lets all ask ourselves. . grin
different people wit different views but no body can stop mi 4rm sharin mine
Re: Mercy Johnson In An Affair With Dbanj. by alveen(m): 5:29pm On Sep 27, 2008
it can be true,maybe the lady is sick and need kokomicine,and she thought it's only the kokomaster that give it to her?
Re: Mercy Johnson In An Affair With Dbanj. by Joseph6(m): 9:07pm On Sep 27, 2008
mercy doesnt need kokomycine infact she's sick of it
Re: Mercy Johnson In An Affair With Dbanj. by sima(f): 9:44pm On Sep 27, 2008
ehn ehn shocked
u people know mani things ooO
Re: Mercy Johnson In An Affair With Dbanj. by 2Angels1: 5:31pm On Jul 31, 2009
sooooooooooooo? undecided who gives a damn, we should be minding our business
Re: Mercy Johnson In An Affair With Dbanj. by sley4life(m): 5:39pm On Jul 31, 2009
dbanj & the koko
Re: Mercy Johnson In An Affair With Dbanj. by anneduke: 5:08pm On Aug 05, 2009
i don't get it.i thought the babe is serious with someone else.
Re: Mercy Johnson In An Affair With Dbanj. by Godmother(f): 4:01pm On Nov 10, 2009
With Mercy Johnson anything goes.The stories flying around about her are just too much.Doesnt she kno wshe is a star
Re: Mercy Johnson In An Affair With Dbanj. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 10, 2009
I don't even know who D'Banj is, never heard of him. undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson In An Affair With Dbanj. by azeeza(f): 4:20pm On Nov 10, 2009
D'BANJ IS A MUSICIAN,I MEAN THE KOKOMASTER.

ABEG MAKE UNA LEAVE MERCY ALONE NAH.NA WETIN grin
Re: Mercy Johnson In An Affair With Dbanj. by tanimz(f): 3:49pm On Nov 12, 2009
God forbid!!!!! Mercy with D'Banj, olorunmaje!! (tufiakwa!!)

Although Im not the greatest fan of D'Banj, Mercy is too low for him abeg.
Re: Mercy Johnson In An Affair With Dbanj. by oolateju: 11:33am On Nov 13, 2009
see ur mouth. "mercsy ish too lhow por dbanj".

What makes you a better judge of character.

As far as i am concerned, it is nobody business what they do with themselves. These are two single people for crying out loud and their having an affair will not put an extra dime in my bank account.

@ poster

So? what will happen because mercy johnson is in an affair with dbanj?
Post sumtin better abeg
Re: Mercy Johnson In An Affair With Dbanj. by nellaluv(f): 11:42am On Nov 13, 2009
Who dash monkey banana undecided tongue
Re: Mercy Johnson In An Affair With Dbanj. by pureminded: 11:45am On Nov 13, 2009
Re: Mercy Johnson In An Affair With Dbanj.

Halleyah Halleyah Halleyaaaaaah , Ogo fun olorun cheesy

I no know wettin concern me  angry mercy ko , okiro ni
Re: Mercy Johnson In An Affair With Dbanj. by whitesturd(f): 12:20pm On Nov 13, 2009
[color=#990000][/color]so wot shd we do about it?mind ur fuckin business.olofofo oshi,gbeborun.why dont u go to CNN or BBC dt u heard something uve never heard before in ur life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wife Of Former IG Of Police Mike Okiro Dies In Bathroom / LOL! What'sup With Bovi & Dbanj? (photos) / Beverly Osu Finally Admits Having Séx In Big Brother Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.