Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,185 members, 7,811,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Are You Washed In The Blood Of Christ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Washed In The Blood Of Christ? (924 Views)

Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 / So There Is A Street In Lagos Called Blood Of Jesus Street?! (see Photo) / So Much For Tithing - But Are You Washed In The Blood Of The Lamb ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Washed In The Blood Of Christ? by Yisraylite(m): 10:21pm On Aug 16, 2008
[b]Shabbat Salam!

As a child I too was taught  that to be saved you had to be cleansed and washed in the blood of Yahshua Messiah a.k.a Ea -Zeus Christos or Jesus Christ. What a false, disgusting and utterly devilish doctrine, one propagated by the Greco-Roman Zeus & Mithras worshippers. Yis-ra-yl should not take bloody baths for any reason whatsoever!!!!!!!!

Yis-ra-yl this doctrine ain't for ya ! Put it back where it belongs, that is in the trash or the nearest dumpster  angry

We all know blood is physical not spiritual as in invisible blood    you can see, feel and touch it because it runs in your veins  smiley.

Lets read:

Gen 9:4 But you shall not eat flesh with its life, that is, its blood.

Lev 3:17 'This shall be a perpetual statute throughout your generations in all your dwellings: you shall eat neither fat nor blood.

Lev 7:26 Moreover you shall not eat any blood in any of your dwellings, whether of bird or beast. 

Quick Question: Know of anyone who eats rarely done  steak or bloody meat?

Lev 7:27 Whoever eats any blood, that person shall be cut off from his people.

So the question then becomes how can a young man cleanse his way? This was the question asked by King Dawad[/color][color=#990000][/color]

Psa 119:9   How can a young man cleanse his way? By taking heed according to Your word(the LAW & the PROPHETS).

Psa 119:10   With my whole heart I have sought You; Oh, let me not wander from Your commandments!

Psa 119:11   Your word I have hidden in my heart, that I might not sin against You.

Psa 119:12   Blessed are You, O YAHAWAH! teach me Your statutes.

Psa 119:13   With my lips I have declared all the judgments of Your mouth.

Psa 119:14   I have rejoiced in the way of Your testimonies, as much as in all riches.

Psa 119:15   I will meditate on Your precepts, and contemplate Your ways.

Psa 119:16   I will delight myself in Your statutes; I will not forget Your word.

This is What Abba YAHAWAH says

Yer 2:13  For my people have committed two evils; they have forsaken Me the Fountain of Living waters, and hewed them out cisterns, broken cisterns, that can hold no water.

[color=#006600]B’nai Yis-ra-y(children of Yisrayl or Umu Yisrayl) have you done these wicked things, Forsaken Abba YAHAWAH The Fountain of Living Waters?  Have you chosen to be washed in the blood of Ea-Zeus Christos a.k.a Yehshua the Greco –Roman Sun God instead?  a broken cistern, that can hold no water ? Have you forsaken the Book of the Law and of the Prophets & Writings? And instead opted for the Greco-Roman falsehood called the New Testament of Which YAHAWAH NEVER GAVE YOU FOR MEDITATION AND INSTRUCTION?

Yah(Jos) 1:8  "This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success.

Yer 2:14 Is Yis-ra-yl a servant? Is he a home born slave? why is he spoiled?

Yer(Jer) 17:13  O YAHAWAH, the hope of Yis-ra-yl, all that forsake YOU shall be ashamed
, and they that depart from me shall be written in the earth, because they have forsaken YAHAWAH, The Fountain of living waters

Num 8:6  Take the Levites from among the children of Yis-ra-yl, and cleanse them.

Num 8:7  And thus shall you do to them, to cleanse them: Sprinkle water of purifying upon them, and let them shave all their flesh, and let them wash their clothes, and so make themselves clean.

Yer 33:6   'Behold, I will bring it health and healing; I will heal them and reveal to them the abundance of peace and truth.

Yer 33:7   'And I will cause the captives of Yahadah and the captives of Yis-ra-yl to return, and will rebuild those places as at the first.

Yer 33:8   'I will cleanse them from all their iniquity by which they have sinned against Me, and I will pardon all their iniquities by which they have sinned and by which they have transgressed against Me.

Zec 13:1   "IN that day a Fountain shall be opened for the house of Dawad and for the inhabitants of Yahrushalayim, for sin and for uncleanness.

Eze 36:25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your Gods(Elohim), will I cleanse you

Eze 37:23 Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their Gods (Elohim), nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwelling places, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their FATHER

Yahyl(Joel) 3:21  For I will cleanse their blood that I have not cleansed: for YAHAWAH dwells in Zion.

That’s right YAHAWAH shall Personally do this which He has promised. HE never sent any son to die for you, so you could be washed in His so called son’s blood. By the way did you take a bloody bath or shower this morning or did you use WATER.

ABBA YAHAWAH is The FOUNTAIN OF LIVING WATERS and DOES NOT APPROVE OF OR ACCEPT HUMAN BLOOD SACRIFICE AS THE HEATHEN GODS(ELOHIM) DO.

Eze 16:20" Moreover you took your sons and your daughters, whom you bore to Me, and these you sacrificed to them to be devoured. Were your acts of harlotry a small matter,

Yer 32:35 And they built the high places of Baal which are in the Valley of the Son of Hinnom, to cause their sons and their daughters to pass through [the fire] to Molech, which I did not command them, nor did it come into My mind that they should do this abomination, to cause Yahadah to sin.

Yet Yisrayl continues to believe that YAHAWAH received the blood of your Yehoshuah as a sacrifice for sins of the world. This is a pure paganistic doctrine and conception.  Remember! YAHAWAH WILL NEVER LET ANYONE DIE FOR YOUR SINS – EZE 18:20 &  HE NEVER LET ABRAHAM SPILL YIS-AHK'S BLOOD either, HE provided an ram for that - Gen 22:13 (so much for the shadow of things to come doctrine)

2, Yisrayl does not eat human flesh nor drink human blood whether be it spiritually speaking or otherwise this is against the Law of YHWH. It is a vile and utterly disgusting thought that we should even consider having this thought in our mind where the Laws of YHWH dwell.

Deu 12:23 Only be sure that you do not eat the blood, for the blood is the life; you may not eat the life with the meat.

1Sa 14:33 Then they told Shaul, saying, "Look, the people are sinning against YHWH by eating with the blood!" So he said, "You have dealt treacherously; roll a large stone to me this day."

Yet your J-Zeus a.k.a Yehoshua supposedly made  abominable statements like this:

Jhn 6:53   Then Jesus said to them, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you have no life in you.

Jhn 6:54   "Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. (teaching you to practice spiritual cannibalism)

Jhn 6:55   "For My flesh is food indeed, and My blood is drink indeed.

Jhn 6:56   "He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood abides in Me, and I in him.

Jhn 6:57   "As the living Father sent Me, and I live because of the Father, so he who feeds on Me will live because of Me.

Jhn 6:58   "This is the bread which came down from heaven--not as your fathers ate the manna, and are dead. He who eats this bread will live forever."

Again, Yisrayl does not eat human flesh nor drink human blood whether be it spiritually speaking as most claim Yahshua was doing or otherwise this is against the Law of YHWH. It is a vile and utterly disgusting thought that we should even consider having this thought in our mind where the Laws of YHWH dwell.

Remember!

Eze 34:23   "I will establish one shepherd over them, and he shall feed them--My servant Dawad He shall feed them and be their shepherd.

Hos 3:5   Afterward the children of Yisrayl shall return and seek  YAHAWAH  their FATHER and Dawad their king. And will Reverence YAHAWAH and His Righteousness in the LATTER DAYS.

Eze 37:24   "Dawad My servant shall be king over them, and they shall all have one shepherd; they shall also walk in My judgments and observe My statutes, and do them.

Yer 30:9   But they shall serve YAHAWAH their FATHER, and Dawad their King, WHOM I WILL RAISE UP FOR THEM

Isa 52:13   Behold, My Servant shall deal prudently; He shall be exalted and extolled and be very high.

Isa 52:14   Just as many were astonished at you, so His visage was marred more than any man, and His form more than the sons of men;

Isa 52:15   So shall He startle many nations. Kings shall shut their mouths at Him; For what had not been told them they shall see, and what they had not heard they shall consider

Isa 52:1 Awake, awake! Put on your strength, O Zion; Put on your beautiful garments, O Yahrushalayim, The Holy City! For the uncircumcised and the unclean Shall no longer come to you.

Psa 89:3 "I have made a covenant with My chosen, I have sworn to My servant Dawad: 

Psa 89:35 Once I have sworn by My Holiness; I will not lie to Dawad:

Shabbat Salamah!

Yisraylite[/b]
Re: Are You Washed In The Blood Of Christ? by Yisraylite(m): 3:40pm On Aug 17, 2008
Yer 6:10 To whom shall I speak and give warning, That they may hear? Indeed their ear is uncircumcised, And they cannot give heed. Behold, the word of YAHAWAH is a reproach to them; They have no delight in it.

Zec 7:12 Yea, they made their hearts as an adamant stone, lest they should hear the law, and the words which YAHAWAH of hosts hath sent in his spirit by the former prophets: therefore came a great wrath from YAHAWAH of hosts

Isa 30:9 That this is a rebellious people, lying children, children that will not hear The Law of YAHAWAH

Hsa 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I also will reject you from being priest for Me; Because you have forgotten the law of your FATHER, I also will forget your children. 

Hsa 8:12 I have written for him the great things of My Law, [But] they were considered a strange thing.

Salamah smiley
Yisraylite
Re: Are You Washed In The Blood Of Christ? by Yisraylite(m): 9:28pm On Aug 17, 2008
All you fake pastors, Where you at ? Seems none of you want to touch this one  sad
Re: Are You Washed In The Blood Of Christ? by mazaje(m): 9:10am On Aug 18, 2008
@Yisraylite

go and give your shrivel and embaracing little dickk a Mouth Action from a pig you stupid piece of imbecilic shit.
Re: Are You Washed In The Blood Of Christ? by Yisraylite(m): 12:38pm On Aug 19, 2008
[b]@ Mazajie

mazaje:

@Yisraylite

go and give your shrivel and embaracing little dickk a Mouth Action from a pig you stupid piece of imbecilic shit.

Keep following me around little girl like the lost dog you are grin, Oh ! by the way please find some new comments cos you keep repeating the same old lame childish homosexual rants, unless that's the limit of your vocab  you retarded pevert ! shocked

Maybe you never knew your father,and since your father never spanked you, you've grown to mature in the art foolishness, hiding behind your computer screen, I've told you already the more you curse at Abba YAHAWAH words, the more blessings I get. Your reaction tells me that YAHAWAH'S WORDS are slowly cutting you to shreds.

Psa 19:7   The law of YAHAWAH is perfect, converting the person;The testimony of YAHAWAH is sure, making wise the simple;

Psa 19:8   The statutes of YAHAWAH are right, rejoicing the heart; The commandment YAHAWAH is pure, enlightening the eyes;

Psa 19:9   The reverence of YAHAWAH is clean, enduring forever; The judgments of YAHAWAH are true and righteous altogether.

Psa 19:10   More to be desired are they than gold,Yea, than much fine gold; Sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.

Psa 19:11   Moreover by them Your servant is warned, And in keeping them there is great reward.
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]

If you choose to continue down the path of self destruction, then this also shall be your reward read:

Zep 1:17   "I will bring distress upon men, And they shall walk like blind men,Because they have sinned against YAHAWAH; Their blood shall be poured out like dust, And their flesh like refuse."  sad

Zep 1:18   Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them In the day of YAHAWAH'S wrath; But the whole land shall be devoured By the fire of His jealousy, For He will make speedy riddance of all those who dwell in the land.

Please don't let your lack of true wisdom cause your destruction,  cos Abba YAHAWAH wants you to live and not perish

Eze 18:21   "But if a wicked man turns from all his sins which he has committed, keeps all My statutes, and does what is lawful and right, he shall surely live; he shall not die.

Eze 18:22   "None of the transgressions which he has committed shall be remembered against him; because of the righteousness which he has done, he shall live.

Eze 18:23   "Do I have any pleasure at all that the wicked should die?" says YAHAWAH, "and not that he should turn from his ways and live.

Eze 18:30   "Therefore I will judge you, O house of Yisrayl, every one according to his ways," says YAHAWAH. "Repent, and turn from all your transgressions, so that iniquity will not be your ruin.

Eze 18:31   "Cast away from you all the transgressions which you have committed, and get yourselves a new heart and a new spirit. For why should you die, O house of Yisrayl?

Eze 18:32   "For I have no pleasure in the death of one who dies," says YAHAWAH. "Therefore turn and live!"

Salamah

Yisraylite[/b] smiley
Re: Are You Washed In The Blood Of Christ? by morpheus24: 2:08pm On Aug 19, 2008
You guys should leave this dude alone. He keeps baiting you and really has nothing new to offer you in is Rederick.

Honestly just leave him!
Re: Are You Washed In The Blood Of Christ? by Yisraylite(m): 2:22pm On Aug 19, 2008
@ Morpheus 24

Hey Sleepy !
You missed me ? grin Long time ! Why should I offer something new when Solomon wrote that there is nothing new under the sun, I'll keep repeating until YAHAWAH'S LAW embeds in your psyche

Ecc 1:9 That which has been is what will be, That which is done is what will be done, And there is nothing new under the sun.

So much for your New Testament cheesy

Salamah
Yisraylite
Re: Are You Washed In The Blood Of Christ? by mazaje(m): 2:29pm On Aug 19, 2008
Yisraylite whats up dog? lots of love and hugs, no need fighting you man, lets hug and make up.
Re: Are You Washed In The Blood Of Christ? by morpheus24: 2:33pm On Aug 19, 2008
Yisraylite:

@ Morpheus 24

Hey Sleepy !
You missed me ? grin Long time ! Why should I offer something new when Solomon wrote that there is nothing new under the sun, I'll keep repeating until YAHAWAH'S LAW embeds in your psyche

Ecc 1:9 That which has been is what will be, That which is done is what will be done, And there is nothing new under the sun.

So much for your New Testament cheesy

Salamah
Yisraylite

I think some one hasn't been taking his Meds. Doctor! Doctor!
Re: Are You Washed In The Blood Of Christ? by Yisraylite(m): 2:34pm On Aug 19, 2008
@ Mazajie

What's up Bros, Sometime families must fight for what's right, You are my brother so I'm game, Love YAH and it shall be well with you  grin

Salamah
Yisraylite smiley
Re: Are You Washed In The Blood Of Christ? by Yisraylite(m): 2:37pm On Aug 19, 2008
@Morpheus24

sad  smiley like water off a ducks' back

(1) (Reply)

Which Man Of God In Nigeria Is The Closest To Jesus? / Is This Possible? / Why We Must Embrace The Cross

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.