Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Jesus Never Died - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Never Died (2374 Views)

3 Things Jesus Never Said / Jesus Never Died, Said Myles Munroe The Occultist / Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Never Died by huxley(m): 11:46am On Aug 18, 2008
Ah, Jesus never died, according to Peter, Jesus's closest disciple. If you belief is predicated on his death, then look again.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7560334588471801986&hl=en

Enjoy
Re: Jesus Never Died by olabowale(m): 12:21am On Aug 19, 2008
I did enjoy it. Thanks.
Re: Jesus Never Died by unhelpful: 3:40am On Aug 19, 2008
off course jesus didnt die, how can you die if you dont exist smiley
Re: Jesus Never Died by mazaje(m): 6:43pm On Aug 19, 2008
huxley grin grin
Re: Jesus Never Died by Yisraylite(m): 7:15pm On Aug 19, 2008
A ghost can never impregnate a woman,It's against the law of nature and creation,The only way sanctioned by the Creator Abba YAHAWAH to bring forth children is through a man's sperm cell fertilizing a woman's egg.

So this mythological half -man half- God J-Zeus never walked this earth. I can gladly offer further proof from Torah

Salamah
Yisraylite smiley
Re: Jesus Never Died by mazaje(m): 8:35pm On Aug 19, 2008
Yisraylite:

A ghost can never impregnate a woman,It's against the law of nature and creation,The only way sanctioned by the Creator Abba YAHAWAH to bring forth children is through a man's sperm cell fertilizing a woman's egg.

So this mythological half -man half- God J-Zeus never walked this earth. I can gladly offer further proof from Torah

Salamah
Yisraylite smiley

are you a jew?
Re: Jesus Never Died by fotodaddy: 8:50pm On Aug 19, 2008
Amazing!!! shocked
Re: Jesus Never Died by TmeD0(m): 8:56pm On Aug 19, 2008
Yisraylite:

Salamah
Yisraylite  smiley

mazaje:

are you a jew?

Well, duh!  Dude just mentioned Abba whatever, Torah and what have you and you still dey ask weda hin be Jew (shakes head in disbelief).  Dumbness = Priceless.   Peace!
Re: Jesus Never Died by Yisraylite(m): 9:00pm On Aug 19, 2008
@ Mazajie
What's up Bro's, The answer to No  I'm not a Jew, I'm a west african Hebrew, Mosheh was a North african Hebrew born in Egypt, and Yahrushalayim (Jerusalem) is in North East Africa( changed by the British to the Middle East as we Know today)

Jews are from Poland, Russia, Germany,France, Bulgaria etc, The Torah's history starts in Africa from Genesis 2:11-12, Kush(Ethiopia) Hawilah (Sudan) as you know are in Africa smiley

Chk out this link when you get the chance

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=149796.msg2484454#msg2484454

Salamah Bros

Yis  smiley
Re: Jesus Never Died by Yisraylite(m): 9:06pm On Aug 19, 2008
@ T@meD0

Well, duh!  Dude just mentioned Abba whatever,

Please show some respect for Abba YAHAWAH Holy Name

Deu 32:39 'Now see that I, even I , am He, And there is no God(EL) with Me; I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal; Nor is there any who can deliver from My hand

Isa 42:8 I am YAHAWAH, that is My NAME; And My glory I will not give to another, Nor My praise to carved images.

Mal 2:2 If you will not hear, And if you will not take it to heart, To give glory to My Name," Says YAHAWAH of hosts, "I will send a curse upon you, And I will curse your blessings. Yes, I have cursed them already, because you do not take it to heart.

You are welcome to disrespect me ,but for your good health & wealth watch your mouth with The Creator's NAME

Salamah

Yisraylite smiley
Re: Jesus Never Died by Yisraylite(m): 9:20pm On Aug 19, 2008
@ Mazajie

Bros the guy that wrote the book THE THIRTEENTH TRIBE  Arthur Koestler was a Jew who exposed the lies of his people(Jewish people) and was murdered in 1976 if i'm not mistaken, right outside his house in London for exposing the truth about these people who claim to be the chosen people

Most Jews today claim they are ashkenazi so check this out

Gen 10:1   NOW this is the genealogy of the sons of Noah: Shem, Ham, and Yapheth. And sons were born to them after the flood.

Gen 10:2   The sons of Yapheth were Gomer, Magog, Madai, Yavan, Tubal, Meshech, and Tiras.

Gen 10:3   The sons of Gomer were Ashkenaz[/color], Riphath,[fn1] and Togarmah.

Gen 10:4   The sons of Yavan were Elishah, Tarshish, Kittim, and Dodanim.[fn2]

Gen 10:5   [color=#990000]From these the coastland peoples of the Gentiles were separated into their lands, everyone according to his language, according to their families, into their nations.
[color=#990000][/color]

Today most  scholars will tell you that GOG or MAGOG  are the Russian people. These are the Gentiles not us Africans grin

Salamah
smiley
Re: Jesus Never Died by mazaje(m): 9:53pm On Aug 19, 2008
T@meD0:

Well, duh!  Dude just mentioned Abba whatever, Torah and what have you and you still dey ask weda hin be Jew (shakes head in disbelief).  Dumbness = Priceless.   Peace!

hey stupid Bleep, who asked for your stupid and demented opinion? was the question directed at you? dumbness is your family's second name you stupid piece of wasted shit, priceless is how stupid and ignorant you are you hopeless slowpoke, and piss is what your shrivel and mentally defective brian is made up of. lunatic dons
Re: Jesus Never Died by Yisraylite(m): 10:02pm On Aug 19, 2008
@ Mazajie

Please excuse T@meD0's ignorance, right now it can't be helped. He jumped the gun before I had a chance to answer you. Maybe in the future he would learn this

Pro 18:13 He who answers a matter before he hears it It is folly and shame to him.

Salamah Bro's Let's keep the fire burning! grin

Yis
Re: Jesus Never Died by TmeD0(m): 10:29pm On Aug 19, 2008
mazaje:

hey stupid Bleep, who asked for your stupid and demented opinion? was the question directed to you? dumbness is your family's second name you stupid piece of wasted shit, priceless is how stupid and ignorant you are you hopeless slowpoke, and piss is what your shrivel brian is made up of. lunatic dons

Wow!  I couldn't have eloquently made those remarks like you just did.  You should be very proud of yourself for showing such command of the English language and your choice of words.  As a matter of fact, your entire family would be so proud of you if only they could see how well you express yourself.  Good job!  Peace!

Yisraylite:

@ T@meD0

Please show some respect for Abba YAHAWAH Holy Name

Deu 32:39 'Now see that I, even I , am He, And there is no God(EL) with Me; I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal; Nor is there any who can deliver from My hand

Isa 42:8 I am YAHAWAH, that is My NAME; And My glory I will not give to another, Nor My praise to carved images.

Mal 2:2 If you will not hear, And if you will not take it to heart, To give glory to My Name," Says YAHAWAH of hosts, "I will send a curse upon you, And I will curse your blessings. Yes, I have cursed them already, because you do not take it to heart.

You are welcome to disrespect me ,but for your good health & wealth watch your mouth with The Creator's NAME

Salamah

Yisraylite smiley

Blah, blah, blah.  No be YAHWEH again?  Sighs! Religion!  Need I say more.  Peace!
Re: Jesus Never Died by Yisraylite(m): 10:42pm On Aug 19, 2008
@ T@meD0

Pay attention to the Image I uplaoded, and don't be ignorant my brother YAHAWAH is Paleo Hebrew or Ancient Hebrew while Yahweh is modern Hebrew(Yiddish) so which comes first the ancient or the modern?

Ask and I'll point you in the right direction, no need to get silly smiley

Salamah
Yisraylite

Re: Jesus Never Died by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 20, 2008
whats the meaning of all these?I mean the basis of all these arguments.Well ,am inviting you to my church(ALL OF YOU)-including the hebrew .Navigate the nearest Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries and all your pressing demands shall be met.Cheers
Re: Jesus Never Died by fotodaddy: 7:02am On Aug 20, 2008
poetikalz:

whats the meaning of all these?I mean the basis of all these arguments.Well ,am inviting you to my church(ALL OF YOU)-including the hebrew .Navigate the nearest Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries and all your pressing demands shall be met.Cheers

HA!!!!

So your church is the answer to all the problems in the world!!! shocked

Truly amazing!!! shocked
Re: Jesus Never Died by saltbee(f): 11:36am On Aug 20, 2008
hey am afraid!!

what made you say Jesus never died?

Jesus came to this world to die for the sins of mankind.

was crucified, died, buried and rose again on the third day.

this is the basis for our {christians] salvation.

please believe in Him and you will be saved too.

God bless you.
Re: Jesus Never Died by Frizy(m): 1:28pm On Aug 20, 2008
@huxley
Great video. Still watching cheesy

@Olabowale
See, our claim about these missing or forgotten gospels truly have a history, though many love to suppress truth.
Re: Jesus Never Died by Yisraylite(m): 5:22pm On Aug 23, 2008
@ poetikalz

poetikalz:

I'm afraid you don't want me at your Church Bro's cos of the Doctrine of FIRE I bring will surely burn your church down ! smiley

Shabbat Salam  smiley

Yisraylite
Re: Jesus Never Died by olabowale(m): 5:27pm On Aug 23, 2008
What is surprising though, is that the big scholars of christenity on Nairaland, have consciously avoided this thread.

I ask, why? Shouldn't you be defending the basis of your religious salvation?
Re: Jesus Never Died by ajadrage: 1:54pm On Aug 24, 2008
We should have in mind an understanding of what the Christian belief of Christ's death and resurrection signifies for mankind. I would implore anyone who needs clarification of these things to endeavor to read the Bible book of Hebrews, Chapter 2 through to the 8th chapter. I hope the spirit of discernment dwells with all who would take the trouble. . .
Re: Jesus Never Died by MrCrackles(m): 1:56pm On Aug 24, 2008
poetikalz:

shut the fuc.k up u muppet!
Re: Jesus Never Died by olabowale(m): 2:05pm On Aug 24, 2008
@Saltbee: « #17 on: August 20, 2008, 11:36 AM »  

hey am afraid!!

what made you say Jesus never died?

Jesus came to this world to die for the sins of mankind.

was crucified, died, buried and rose again on the third day.

this is the basis for our {christians] salvation.

please believe in Him and you will be saved too.

God bless you.

Shouldn't you find out the truth, by going to the recommended video? Please don't be blind because you are sold on the immprobables.

@ajadrage: Posted on: Today at 01:54:50 PM

We should have in mind an understanding of what the Christian belief of Christ's death and resurrection signifies for mankind. I would implore anyone who needs clarification of these things to endeavor to read the Bible book of Hebrews, Chapter 2 through to the 8th chapter. I hope the spirit of discernment dwells with all who would take the trouble. . .

If Hebrew is your response to "Jesus did not die," then I am afraid that you need to consider what the other view is. Especially coming from Peter the Rock, and others. They aught to know Jesus Christ, more than the writer of Hebrew! Please go back and make a good research of what peter and others said about the death or not of Jesus!
Re: Jesus Never Died by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 24, 2008
pointus again ? undecided
Re: Jesus Never Died by Larrydee(m): 3:00am On Aug 25, 2008
You people should better not say what you don't know. Becareful of blaspheming before you end up in eternal damnation. Sin against the HolySpirit is UNFORGIVABLE!!! BEWARE
Re: Jesus Never Died by Queenisha: 3:35am On Aug 25, 2008
olabowole don't beat your chest yet.
We have all heard of the gnostic "gospels"
Isn't that where Mohammed got his stories about the trinity being father son and mary and stories of Christ making bird out of clay.
There's also the gospel of judas and mary magdalene.
It may ticke your Muslim fancy wink
arguing about Christ's death and resurrection based on false heretic texts is a waste of my time.

Remember your argument of false hadiths wink
These are false gospels by heretics
come at me with the Bible hon.

Isaiah,Amos and the prophets of old predicted his death
The new testament proved them right.
ever heard of the dead sea scrolls?
Re: Jesus Never Died by detruth: 10:00am On Aug 25, 2008
@poster nd s**k friends
clap for yourselves!
Re: Jesus Never Died by Lady2(f): 6:08pm On Aug 26, 2008
See, our claim about these missing or forgotten gospels truly have a history, though many love to suppress truth.

please don't congratulate yourself, we already know of it. we already know it is not true.
Thank God for our history and it being well documented. We knew of these gospels and we could tell how wrong they are, it contradicts the teachings of Christ and the apostles.
SORRY TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE, BUT YOUR GOSPELS ARE WELL KNOWN TO BE UNTRUE.

It is also why we believe that muhammad got his information from heretics to christianity. he was surrounded by them.
there is a reason why islam mirrors a lot in the Catholic church, muhammad copied our behaviours and what we did.
The pilgrimage was being done by a lot of Christians at that time.
They would walk the same path that Christ walked on the way to his crucifixion, we call it the way of the cross. there aren't many pilgrims who go to the way of the cross anymore, we do it in our own parishes because when the muslims came to existence they refused to allow anyone to the Holy land. They severly brutalised and killed many Christians. St. Francis of Assisi came up with it to allow Christians to be able to re-visit the stations of the cross (way of the cross) in their parished since they couldn't go to the Holy land anymore.
The tesibu that you have is a copy of the rosary. muhammad took a liken to the christian monks and the way they behaved, he even spoke of it in the quran. he also liked the beads on which they used to count when they recited the 150 psalms, hence the arrival of your tesibu.

I could go on and on to show you how it is muhammad copied our behaviours. Unfortunately he couldn't understand our beliefs and he was very much surrounded by christian heretics. unfortunately protestants think because the catholics have this similarity with the muslims that we are like the muslims, not realising that our traditions are the very thing that can disprove islam and show that it copied a lot from christians.
Re: Jesus Never Died by MrCrackles(m): 6:08pm On Aug 26, 2008
@Post

OK
Re: Jesus Never Died by babs787(m): 7:01pm On Aug 26, 2008
@Lady

It is also why we believe that muhammad got his information from heretics to christianity. he was surrounded by them.

Proof please

there is a reason why islam mirrors a lot in the Catholic church, muhammad copied our behaviours and what we did.

Really?

The pilgrimage was being done by a lot of Christians at that time

What kinda pilgrimage did they do that time?

They would walk the same path that Christ walked on the way to his crucifixion, we call it the way of the cross. there aren't many pilgrims who go to the way of the cross anymore, we do it in our own parishes because when the muslims came to existence they refused to allow anyone to the Holy land.

If you had been been folowing your post yourself, you would have read your deceit therein. Was Jesus crucified?
Was he nailed to a cross or tied to a stake according to your bible?
Why did you refuse to continue what your early people that you are claiming to be following did?
Was Mecca Christian holy Land because I read you saying that Muslims refuse them entry into the holy land?

They severly brutalised and killed many Christians. St. Francis of Assisi came up with it to allow Christians to be able to re-visit the stations of the cross (way of the cross) in their parished since they couldn't go to the Holy land anymore.

When was that and what holy land are you referring to, pleae be explicit?

The tesibu that you have is a copy of the rosary. muhammad took a liken to the christian monks and the way they behaved, he even spoke of it in the quran. he also liked the beads on which they used to count when they recited the 150 psalms, hence the arrival of your tesibu.

Your proof please. I dont partake in cock and bull story.

I could go on and on to show you how it is muhammad copied our behaviours.

Oh do the needful and list them backing them with facts

Unfortunately he couldn't understand our beliefs and he was very much surrounded by christian heretics. unfortunately protestants think because the catholics have this similarity with the muslims that we are like the muslims, not realising that our traditions are the very thing that can disprove islam and show that it copied a lot from christians.

Hogwash. Provide your proof if you are sincere to yourself and not your tales by moonlight that has no basis
Re: Jesus Never Died by bawomolo(m): 7:09pm On Aug 26, 2008
wetin be west african hebrew

(1) (2) (Reply)

Speaking In Tongues? / Call Satan(devil Or Lucifer) A Pig, And A Dog, Is It A Sin / What I Gained From Reinhard Bonnke And Daniel Kolenda's Program Last Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.