Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Why Do Muslim Beggars Collect "Infidels" Money - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Do Muslim Beggars Collect "Infidels" Money (3100 Views)

Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? / Why Do Muslim Men Wear Short Trousers / Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Muslim Beggars Collect "Infidels" Money by Gamine(f): 12:17pm On Aug 18, 2008
I left church yesterday and i kept wondering about this.

why do they love collecting Infidels money

and they have so much fun doing it.

They always crowd the church entrances and the roads, hanging onto peoples cars

begging for money, Muslim Beggars i mean.
Re: Why Do Muslim Beggars Collect "Infidels" Money by Okijajuju1(m): 12:22pm On Aug 18, 2008
Cos there is no difference between "Infidel money", 'Blood Money" and "Legit money".

The koran does not say noting bout different kinds of money.

Why are you complaining??

"Give and it shall be . . . . ." (you know the rest)
Re: Why Do Muslim Beggars Collect "Infidels" Money by huxley(m): 12:26pm On Aug 18, 2008
Are there no Christian beggars? What are those pastors and ministers doing appealing for money in the form of tithes and offerings in the churches? What is the difference?
Re: Why Do Muslim Beggars Collect "Infidels" Money by Gamine(f): 12:29pm On Aug 18, 2008
@Okija

i aint complaining, its good to give to the needy

im just wondering about it.

@Hux

Why are you going off topic?
why am i surprised sef
Re: Why Do Muslim Beggars Collect "Infidels" Money by MrCrackles(m): 12:31pm On Aug 18, 2008
Gamine:

waffling shit as usual!

always at the centre of controversies with your warped sense of thoughts!

is it only muslims that beg?

needy people beg to improve their chance of sustainability and in most cases, in desperate times!

stopping chatting poppycocks!
Re: Why Do Muslim Beggars Collect "Infidels" Money by Seun(m): 12:32pm On Aug 18, 2008
Why do Christian graduates work for unbelievers?
Why do Christian businessmen accept unbelievers as customers?
Because they are not stupid, that's why.  Money is money.
Re: Why Do Muslim Beggars Collect "Infidels" Money by Gamine(f): 12:33pm On Aug 18, 2008
@Brash

You this monkey-boy

shut your yap.

Your cage is prepped and you should be ready to go

@Seun,

Money is Money, i hear you.
Re: Why Do Muslim Beggars Collect "Infidels" Money by MrCrackles(m): 12:36pm On Aug 18, 2008
Seun:

Why do Christian graduates work for unbelievers?
Why do Christian businessmen accept unbelievers as customers?
Because they are not stupid, that's why.  Money is money.

Thank you wise one! grin

Gamine:

@Brash

You this monkey-boy

shut your yap.

Your cage is prepped and you should be ready to go

always making a fool of yourself as usual!

why call me a monkey when you know that i am not?

it doesnt surprise me, because your brain is full of watery custard and ur just as useless as a smoke tar

u smelly bullimic locust!

use your head next time, u don't have to post threads and if u do, be sure, unbiased, logical and sensible!
Re: Why Do Muslim Beggars Collect "Infidels" Money by Okijajuju1(m): 12:44pm On Aug 18, 2008
Come to think of it, Didnt the bible also talk about giving you the riches of the heathen for an Inheritance?? (talk about taking an Infidels money)
Re: Why Do Muslim Beggars Collect "Infidels" Money by Gamine(f): 1:05pm On Aug 18, 2008
@Okija,

Dont go off topic.

im talking about Muslims collecting Christians(Infidels) money.

money is money as Seun said, i guess it dosnt matter in the koran.

i was just wondering about it.
Re: Why Do Muslim Beggars Collect "Infidels" Money by DereI(f): 1:08pm On Aug 18, 2008
Brash!:

Thank you wise one! grin

always making a fool of yourself as usual!

why call me a monkey when you know that i am not?

it doesnt surprise me, because your brain is full of watery custard and your just as useless as a smoke tar

u smelly bullimic locust!

use your head next time, u don't have to post threads and if u do, be sure, unbiased, logical and sensible!

Well, Maybe he knows you well, grin
Re: Why Do Muslim Beggars Collect "Infidels" Money by olabowale(m): 2:22pm On Aug 18, 2008
@Gamine: The word, "Infidel," appears in the Bible. If the Bible is written alot earlier than the Qur'an, then this word is Bible inspired. There is no Arabic word for infidel. And the purest form of Arabic languages is what we call FUSAT. Arabic in the Qur'an has no infidel written in it. If you can get me that word, I will like to see it. If not, then, its you who should meet my demands;

I wanna talk to your Dad about Islam. That way its easy to talk to you.
Re: Why Do Muslim Beggars Collect "Infidels" Money by Okijajuju1(m): 4:15pm On Aug 18, 2008
Gamine:

@Okija,

Dont go off topic.

im talking about Muslims collecting Christians(Infidels) money.

money is money as Seun said, i guess it dosnt matter in the koran.

i was just wondering about it.

I am only saying what is good for the goose is good for the gander.
Re: Why Do Muslim Beggars Collect "Infidels" Money by Gamine(f): 5:58pm On Aug 18, 2008
lololol

keep walking.

You no fit read before you enter.

stupidity times ten
Re: Why Do Muslim Beggars Collect "Infidels" Money by Gamine(f): 8:42pm On Aug 18, 2008
Who you be.

madness
Re: Why Do Muslim Beggars Collect "Infidels" Money by Gamine(f): 10:10am On Aug 19, 2008
Re: Why Do Muslim Beggars Collect "Infidels" Money by littleb(m): 10:55am On Aug 19, 2008

O people of little knowledge, who are the "infidels"? and who named them?
Re: Why Do Muslim Beggars Collect "Infidels" Money by Gamine(f): 1:33pm On Aug 19, 2008
Yea, i knew i had little knowledge, thats why i decided to make this post

So unbelievers are no more infidels?? yuppie!!!! grin grin
Re: Why Do Muslim Beggars Collect "Infidels" Money by littleb(m): 2:17pm On Aug 19, 2008
@Gamine,
I wanted you to complete your statement. If you mean christians are infidels, it left to you and your intention. However, there is specific verse in the Quran which absolutely clear the confussion you initiated.
Allah says:
This day are (all) things good and pure made lawful unto you. The food of the People of the Book(Jews and Christians) is lawful unto you and yours is lawful unto them. Quran 5:5.
Re: Why Do Muslim Beggars Collect "Infidels" Money by Gamine(f): 2:50pm On Aug 19, 2008
Ok, ok

This is what i wanted to see, not people spewing mushy frog goo

i see well.
Re: Why Do Muslim Beggars Collect "Infidels" Money by Queenisha: 3:08pm On Aug 19, 2008
@ Gamine,as I dey so,if Olabowole wants to wire me some money you think I'll say no because he's Muslim and I'm a Christian.
na lie o
dollar na dollar
My grandpa in his okirika business used to say that money had no tribe grin
If I were a beggar (Tufiakwa),I would go to places I know I might receive
for instance if fellow beggars told me the sultan was a great giver,
I would match on there and even if I had to wear a hijab and pitch my tent at the Sultan of Sokoto's east gate,
I'll do just that and collect whatever he drops in my bowl and say my halleluias than die of hunger
Just because someone is a beggar does not mean they've lost all business sense.
begging na serious business.
and like any business one needs to strategize grin
as they say in real estate,location,location,location.
Re: Why Do Muslim Beggars Collect "Infidels" Money by Gamine(f): 3:22pm On Aug 19, 2008
LOL.

Abi ooh.

If Olabowale sponse me reash America, i no go hesitate o. grin

Mr Olabowale, i now accept your dollars o embarassed
Re: Why Do Muslim Beggars Collect "Infidels" Money by Queenisha: 4:54pm On Aug 19, 2008
now you're talking.
Olabs told me his second wife was travelling to dubai and Malaysia and I'm already begging them to buy me gold. wink
I'll gladly accept them and wear them to my revival meetings. cool
Re: Why Do Muslim Beggars Collect "Infidels" Money by Gamine(f): 5:02pm On Aug 19, 2008
hehehe.

Abeg wey Olabowale, make i put in my request ooh

before dis good good things go finish for my front grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Muslim Beggars Collect "Infidels" Money by babs787(m): 8:15pm On Aug 19, 2008
@Queenisha

@ Gamine,as I dey so,if Olabowole wants to wire me some money you think I'll say no because he's Muslim and I'm a Christian.[/b]na lie o
dollar na dollar
[b]My grandpa in his okirika business used to say that money had no tribe
If I were a beggar (Tufiakwa),I would go to places I know I might receive

for instance if fellow beggars told me the sultan was a great giver,
I would match on there and even if I had to wear a hijab and pitch my tent at the Sultan of Sokoto's east gate,
I'll do just that and collect whatever he drops in my bowl and say my halleluias than die of hunger[/b]Just because someone is a beggar does not mean they've lost all business sense.
begging na serious business.
and [b]like any business one needs to strategize
as they say in real estate,location,location,location

Na wa for you, very funny. I may still hijack you from Nna and I do hope you have not forgotten? grin
Re: Why Do Muslim Beggars Collect "Infidels" Money by BOMANY: 1:15am On Sep 03, 2008
Apart of Money is Money, Who told you that they are Muslims? Is it because they came from a Muslim tribe or community so they are? Have you seen them practicing Islam? If any one of them knows Islam realy, he / she would not ask people, because God is better than people?

One day the Prophet, God's blessings and peace be upon him, saw a man asking the people for money. So the Prophet GBPUH got him a Dinar and asked him to buy an ax and go to cut some bush trees. Then he took him to the market and sold it with 2 Dinars.

In Islam, asking people for money is a serious offense, unless he is about to die that he is out of food then he is allowed to ask till he gets what may keep him alive and must stop.

On the other hand, Islam specified certain ways to help poor people, as in Zakat, which is specified percentage and Sadakat, which is unlimited

{(Charity is) for those in need, who, in God's cause are restricted (from travel), and cannot move about in the land, seeking (For trade or work): the ignorant man thinks, because of their modesty, that they are free from want. Thou shalt know them by their (Unfailing) mark: They beg not importunately from all the sundry. And whatever of good ye give, be assured God knoweth it well} 2: 273
Re: Why Do Muslim Beggars Collect "Infidels" Money by Gamine(f): 4:38pm On Sep 07, 2008
Re: Why Do Muslim Beggars Collect "Infidels" Money by Mustay(m): 4:51am On Sep 09, 2008
Prophet Muhammad S.A.W made it haram (illegal) for the Muslim to beg from others without dire necessity thus losing his honor and his dignity. He said,
"He who begs without need is like a person holding a burning coal in his hand."

He also said that anyone who begs from people in order to increase his wealth will have his face scratched on Resurrection Day and will eat burning stones from hell, so let him reduce it (his punishment) or let him increase it as he pleases.

Again, he said, "A person keeps on begging until he meets Allah on Judgement Day with no flesh on his face!"

The prophet intended to train the Muslim to safeguard his DIGNITY, to develop SELF-RELIANCE, and to be far-removed from dependance on others.
Re: Why Do Muslim Beggars Collect "Infidels" Money by Mustay(m): 5:03am On Sep 09, 2008
However, if one is under the pressure of need, one is forced to ask for financial help from the government or from individuals - such person is blameless. Said Prophet Muhammad -
"Begging is similar to scratching the flesh off your face; so if someone wants to save his face he should avoid it, except for asking from the ruler or asking in case of dire need. "

Asking for money is not permissible except in 3 cases -

1. For a man who suffers calamity and loses his property, it is permissible for him to ask until he's able to stand on his own feet.

2. For a man who 's starting until 3 reliable persons from his community say, "That man is reduced to hunger; it is permissible for him to ask until he's able to stand on his own feet.

3. For a man who takes it upon himself to pay himalah, he may ask people for help until the designated amount is received and then he should stop asking.

Except for these, QUBAYSaH, begging is fire, it is eating fire.
Re: Why Do Muslim Beggars Collect "Infidels" Money by Gamine(f): 12:47pm On Sep 09, 2008
I see.
Re: Why Do Muslim Beggars Collect "Infidels" Money by Mustay(m): 1:34pm On Sep 09, 2008
I hope you see that those 'muslim beggars' do so out of ignorance.

It is not permitted for a Muslim to stay idle doing nothing to make a living on the pretext of devoting his life to worship or putting trust in Allah.

He should know that the sky never rains gold or silver.

@ Bomany

Also, it is not permissible for him to depend on charity while he is able to earn a sufficient subsistence for himself and his family through his own efforts. In this regard, the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, says: "Charity is Halal (lawful) neither for the rich nor for the able bodied." (Reported by At-Tirmidhi)
Re: Why Do Muslim Beggars Collect "Infidels" Money by GEW: 9:15am On Jul 31, 2009
where is this gamine girl self?

very nice question where is the answer?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Du`as Not Accepted? / Can We Fast In Month Of Rajab (awe Arugbo) / Al-fatih-ul-quareeb Forum! - Just established!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.