Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Honesty - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Honesty (1653 Views)

Can You Answer This Question With Honesty? / Honesty Can Be Dangerous.. / Honesty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honesty by cold(m): 1:46pm On Aug 18, 2008
A father was poring thru his son's report sheet.Seeing the dismal perfomance of his son said to him"well son one thing is definitely in ur favor.With a result like dis,u cldn't possibly cheating".
Re: Honesty by adekennis(m): 3:37pm On Aug 18, 2008
@poster,you dey mad nii!! angry sad
Re: Honesty by cold(m): 4:37pm On Aug 18, 2008
The average man

38 around the chest

43 around the waist

98 around the golf course

A nuisance around the house
Re: Honesty by Gamine(f): 4:38pm On Aug 18, 2008
loloolololllllllll
Re: Honesty by Mustay(m): 4:48pm On Aug 18, 2008
what if he lied to his faTHER BY SHOWING A FAKE RESULT? undecided tongue
Re: Honesty by segunpc(m): 4:52pm On Aug 18, 2008
lol the joke ok.
Re: Honesty by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 18, 2008
lol oh pissed cheesy
Re: Honesty by folahann(m): 5:28pm On Aug 18, 2008
The father must see something good out of his son by all means
Re: Honesty by cold(m): 10:54am On Aug 19, 2008
POINT OF VIEW

A woman was bein congratulated by a frnd after her son & daughter were married within a month of each other.
"What kind of boy did ur daughter marry?" asked the neighbor.
"Oh,he's wonderful"gushed the mother."He maqs her sleep late,wants her to go to d beauty parlor every day,won't let her cook,insists upon taqin her out to dinner evry nite."
"That's nice"'said the neighbor."And ur son?What kind of girl did he marry?

"The mother sighed, "Oh i'm not so happy there.She's lazy.Slips late evry mornin,spends all her tym at the beauty parlor,won't cook & maqs them taq all their meals out".
Re: Honesty by Nautillus(m): 11:13am On Aug 19, 2008
cold:

POINT OF VIEW

A woman was bein congratulated by a frnd after her son & daughter were married within a month of each other.
"What kind of boy did your daughter marry?" asked the neighbor.
"Oh,he's wonderful"gushed the mother."He maqs her sleep late,wants her to go to d beauty parlor every day,won't let her cook,insists upon taqin her out to dinner evry night."
"That's nice"'said the neighbor."And your son?What kind of girl did he marry?

"The mother sighed, "Oh i'm not so happy there.She's lazy.Slips late evry mornin,spends all her time at the beauty parlor,won't cook & maqs them taq all their meals out".

One mans misfortune is anoda mans . . . . .
Re: Honesty by tytylayor: 11:28am On Aug 19, 2008
cold:

POINT OF VIEW

"What kind of boy did your daughter marry?" asked the neighbor.
"Oh,he's wonderful"gushed the mother."He maqs her sleep late,wants her to go to d beauty parlor every day,won't let her cook,insists upon taqin her out to dinner evry night."
"That's nice"'said the neighbor."And your son?What kind of girl did he marry?

"The mother sighed, "Oh i'm not so happy there.She's lazy.Slips late evry mornin,spends all her time at the beauty parlor,won't cook & maqs them taq all their meals out".

lmao
Re: Honesty by tufe(m): 1:46pm On Aug 19, 2008
@poster

dem worry u come from village i sure undecided
Re: Honesty by mekk(m): 2:00pm On Aug 19, 2008
dey worry you self?
Re: Honesty by cold(m): 3:11pm On Aug 19, 2008
WARNING!

An old farmer with an ill temper,married.Soon after the weddin they visited a nearby town.Suddenly the mule pullin the wagon stoppd,& d farmer angrily pointed to the mule:"Now that's one!"Later d mule stoppd again & rared up.:Now that's two!" exclaimed the farmer in a loud voice.Soon the old mule stoppd again & the farmer angrily cried,"Now that's three!"& shot d mule btw the eyes.
The new bride said,"now,honey that wasn't neccessary.The mule was doin the best it cld,i don't think u're fair."
The old farmer quickly pointed to his new bride & said:"Now that's one!"
Re: Honesty by tufe(m): 7:02pm On Aug 19, 2008
@mekk

u dey kraze ni?

@cool

now thats funny

rotflmao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Honesty by Gabry(f): 5:40am On Aug 20, 2008
@Topic,

Thats not funny ohhh
Re: Honesty by ogorluv(m): 7:48am On Aug 20, 2008
gabrywyl:

@Topic,

Thats not funny ohhh

"Now thats one" grin grin
Re: Honesty by tufe(m): 12:43pm On Aug 20, 2008
yawns
Re: Honesty by cold(m): 1:08pm On Aug 20, 2008
Why yawnin,if u nid more all u hav to do is ask.
TRUE CONFESSION

A fellow went to visit his dying partner.Suddenly the dyin man began to spik."John,"he said,"b4 i go i must confess som things.I know i am goin to die.I want u to know dat i robd d firm of 100,000naira several yrs ago.I sold our secret formula to our competitors,& also,John,i'm d fellow who supplied ur wife with the evidence dat got her a divorce & cost u a small fortune."John murmured,"That's okay,old man.I'm d guy who poisond u."
Re: Honesty by mykali(m): 1:20pm On Aug 20, 2008
i wanted to laugh, but i'm hungry, but i smiled sha. . . . lipsrsealed
Re: Honesty by Gabry(f): 1:34pm On Aug 20, 2008
Poster, you tried. Thumbs up to ya but you gotta do betta that that. Try again. smiley
Re: Honesty by cold(m): 1:46pm On Aug 20, 2008
gaby,i'd rilly luv to read one of ur jokes b4 i post anything further.And plz maq it quik,i don't hav all day.
Re: Honesty by chioya(f): 1:54pm On Aug 20, 2008
gabrywl post joke ke
i dey wait tongue
Re: Honesty by REPAIRMAN(m): 2:22pm On Aug 20, 2008
Nice try d true confessn lol dont git cold
Re: Honesty by tufe(m): 3:52pm On Aug 20, 2008
hmmmmmmmmmn
Re: Honesty by Gabry(f): 4:32pm On Aug 20, 2008
Cold, why dont you just read one of my threads? I got so many jokes there ohhh. . .
Re: Honesty by cold(m): 4:37pm On Aug 20, 2008
U dont hav any joke somebody else havn't posted, but i'd let this pass this one tym since this is supposd to be a fun thread,wen we meet on the romance forum we'll sort our selves out.
Re: Honesty by Gabry(f): 4:40pm On Aug 20, 2008
HAHAHA! Ok, now that's funny ohhh. . . Finally thats a joke.

Why must it be at the Romance section?
Re: Honesty by cold(m): 4:55pm On Aug 20, 2008
Which other forums are u active in bsides the joke & romance section.
Re: Honesty by Gabry(f): 4:59pm On Aug 20, 2008
Well, I go to the general Discussion alot too and also Nairaland.
Re: Honesty by Gabry(f): 5:00pm On Aug 20, 2008
And I observe alot at the Cultural section
Re: Honesty by cold(m): 5:07pm On Aug 20, 2008
So where do u want to fil my wrath?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sisi Clara More Than Got Patted Down Trying To Get Into America / Marketing Strategies / Naija Beatitudes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.