Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Siasia As Super Eagle's Coach- The Way To Eldorado. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Siasia As Super Eagle's Coach- The Way To Eldorado. (1234 Views)

NFF Re-appoints Samson Siasia As Coach For Super Eagles / Amunike Set To Assist Siasia As Eagles Coach / NFF Names Samson Siasia As Eagles Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Siasia As Super Eagle's Coach- The Way To Eldorado. by Olaolufred(m): 4:38pm On Aug 19, 2008
From every records so far, There is a Man who is Strong, Tactical and Disciplined enough to

move our National Team.

I want all the good Nairalanders to vote enmass for this able man.

When he gets there, he will give us our best team.
Re: Siasia As Super Eagle's Coach- The Way To Eldorado. by sahedor: 6:50pm On Aug 19, 2008
Hi olaolu, i belief siasia can handle the super eagles because he has the pedigree to do so.The final against Argentina would prove that to the whole world. don't let me give any analysis now,i reserve my comment till after the march. bye.

From sahedor.

(1) (Reply)

Tell Us The Strategy To Get A Draw With Argentina Or Beat Them? / Why Goalkeepers Shouldn't Be Too Quick To Celebrate - Video / Greg Etafia Joins The Legends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.