Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Movement For Positive Change - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Movement For Positive Change (1345 Views)

Mass Movement For Goodluck Dumps Jonathan For Buhari / President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Positive Change Report in Pics / Movement For The Creation Of FESTAC STATE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Movement For Positive Change by NoRival2(m): 6:52pm On Aug 19, 2008
Like minded Nigerians are welcome. We are one, Nigeria belongs to us all lets make a positive change.
Join MPC Nigeria. Positive Nigerians for today, tomorrow and forever.

One person can influence another to change positively, Two people can influence a room full of people, a room full of people can influence a city, a city can change a state, a state can change a country and we can all change Nigeria positively. Join our Movement and lets all bring Nigeria to the top where its belongs.

Sceptics will say all Nigerians are corrupt, that the country can not be changed for better, they will also say that, every Nigerian wants to embezzle what belongs to every Nigerian, but i know its not so and most positive thinking Nigerians know, that every Nigerian can not be corrupt, we need to start a new Movement that is detached from the politics and the dictatorship of old, YORUBAS, IGBO, HAUSAS, FULANIS, IJAWS, AND ALL THE OTHER TRIBES AND PEOPLE in between, my fathers, mothers, brothers and sisters, we have a choice, we 've had a choice since 1960, but we continously chose wrongly in the past, believe me we know the right thing to do, but we chose not to because of what we want for today and not for the future, we have forgotten, that no matter what we have we will still land at the same Airport, we will drive on that dangerous roads and in fear of armed robbers,we buy a generator with the noise and pollution, water; well not to think about that, education: are children, the future look bleak for them in Nigeria, hospitals: are colonial and Pre-1970s. When you embezzle this money, you are still suspectible to the same suffering ordinary Nigerians are going through, but yours is in a different scale maybe higher or lower, i know you might think lower, but you are wrong. Say a top politician or government official falls sick, the only thing you will hear people say is take him or her abroad, six hours minimum before you can be treated overseas by then it might be too late, but i believe in Nigeria i know and the Nigeria i grew up and the Nigerians i see and talk to everyday and i continously say to myself and every Nigerian,''that NIGERIA WE WILL'' we will be greater than before, but we need to start a positive Movement.

Nigeria needs new leaders, with new ideas that can move the country forward positively, join the Movement for Positive Change Nigeria on Facebook, spread the word and definately Nigeria will be greater than before.

MY Brothers and Sisters, its easy to blame the corrupt leaders, have you taken out a second to think about what you can do positively to make our country better? Without thinking about yourself alone? Have you forgotten the man or woman we all knew before they got that government post? What they had before, during and after? Its time to stop saying, ''Ranka dede'', ''Baba alaye'' or Ogbuefi. We can all take positive actions against these people, lets them know that Nigerians are no fools.

That money you were promised is not going to be enough, because you shouldn't have been promised that money you should be given the opportunity to be able to leave your life not suffer or survive. Nigeria have enough resources more than enough, so tell me why do you suffer? Give me a fish and i eat for a day, teach my how to fish and i will feed for a life time.

The journey will be long and the it starts now, we need to believe in ourselves and as long as we don't give up we will take Nigeria back for Nigerian and will change the country positively.

Come on Lets change Nigeria!!!!!

''NIGERIA WE WILL''
Re: Movement For Positive Change by NoRival2(m): 6:54pm On Aug 19, 2008
If Martin Luther king Jnr can put his life on the line for better future for the up-coming black generation in the world, that is equality between the white and black people. Every black person in Europe or in American are benefiting from Martin Luther King's legacy. Believe it or not, one day we will all die and what legacy will we live behind to benefit atleast the nigerian children (our children). Why can't we all join hands together for Movement for Positive Change for a better tomorow for unborn Nigerian children (our children).

Nigerian in the diasporal let join hands to make Nigeria a better place for all to live.

check out this video -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0FiCxZKuv8
Re: Movement For Positive Change by Kobojunkie: 8:30pm On Aug 19, 2008
Oh Brother!!!! Another MARTIN LUTHER KING quoter!!! jeezzz

(1) (Reply)

Breaking! Horror In Nigeria As Oil Tanker Explodes: Death Toll 80 And Rising / Fresh Attack In Plateau / Frsc To Generate N200b From Driver’s Licences, Number Plates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.