Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,654 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Dont Know Why I Love You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dont Know Why I Love You? (838 Views)

Know Why Ladies Do Not Shave Their Private Part / Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Know Why I Love You? by Topsido(m): 7:34pm On Aug 19, 2008
When you love someone without a reason, that person becomes uncomforable and suspicious of your intent. Am feeling that way now, and someone have felt that way towards me before. I mean it, it seems to be a major problem in starting relationships. What is your take?
Re: Dont Know Why I Love You? by sistajay(f): 7:43pm On Aug 19, 2008
Don't know why i love you but i do. undecided
Re: Dont Know Why I Love You? by ikamefa(f): 9:14pm On Aug 19, 2008
here is my take:

i only totally  love what i know as in what i understand, what is open and transparent to me

now!  i might be attracted to a persons beauty,physicality ,talents ,intelligence,humor and so on

i don't think its possible to just love someone with out a reason, there must be a reason.

that is why i have never agreed to the saying love is blind  grin

my own love has 20/20 vision abeg!  cheesy
Re: Dont Know Why I Love You? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 19, 2008
Topsido:

When you love someone without a reason, that person becomes uncomforable and suspicious of your intent. Am feeling that way now, and someone have felt that way towards me before. I mean it, it seems to be a major problem in starting relationships.
eh en! really!!!
Re: Dont Know Why I Love You? by Syma: 1:41am On Aug 20, 2008
wuss!!!
Re: Dont Know Why I Love You? by topup: 2:48am On Aug 20, 2008
I won't be suspicious as long as you're not showing any suspicious behaviour.
Re: Dont Know Why I Love You? by kryptix: 6:32am On Aug 20, 2008
do you stalk people as well as love them?
if you do, then someone should call the police for you.
u are out of ur mind if u think u love without a reason or u are lying to urself.
or is it just the nigerian thing?
Re: Dont Know Why I Love You? by iice(f): 8:41am On Aug 20, 2008
ikamefa:

here is my take:

i only totally love what i know as in what i understand, what is open and transparent to me

now! i might be attracted to a persons beauty,physicality ,talents ,intelligence,humor and so on

i don't think its possible to just love someone with out a reason, there must be a reason.

that is why i have never agreed to the saying love is blind grin

my own love has 20/20 vision abeg! cheesy

Co-sign! kiss
Re: Dont Know Why I Love You? by zignor(m): 11:02am On Aug 20, 2008
that is why i have never agreed to the saying love is blind

my own love has 20/20 vision abeg!

That is not correct undecided
You never understand the meaning of that saying tongue
Re: Dont Know Why I Love You? by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 20, 2008
Love has absolutely no agenda. You can’t choose who you love. Attraction is one thing, but love…. Besides when someone says ‘I don’t know why I love you’, he/she might have an idea but might find it difficult to present it.

(1) (Reply)

How To Attract Females / Love With No Bounds / Inter Religious Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.