Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread - Dating And Meet-up Zone (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread (100829 Views)

Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic / Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (216) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by eveseh(f): 10:24pm On Jun 29, 2006
yea j girl me too quickly now
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by jgirl3: 10:25pm On Jun 29, 2006
kadeejah and svs, abi! we need more teenage guys or maybe all the married ones should take in more wives. I am tired of this. Of all problems to have, shortage of guys.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Kadeejah(f): 10:27pm On Jun 29, 2006
ye where are all tha guyz
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by jgirl3: 10:33pm On Jun 29, 2006
I have no idea at all. I am angry now. Too many girls and no guys, this is wrong
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Zahymaka(m): 10:35pm On Jun 29, 2006
j-girl:

I have no idea at all. I am angry now. Too many girls and no guys, this is wrong

If you play Streetfighter, you'll know what's called a reversal -- when you use someone else's 'excel' to execute a combo.

There were many guys before but few girls. Now, the tables are turned. Am I glad!
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by jgirl3: 10:43pm On Jun 29, 2006
zah, if you know my mind now - you will run lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Girls, don't mind him. We will find more guys
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by SvS(f): 11:06pm On Jun 29, 2006
@zah if ure not going to accept a girl,stay out
so its me and kad right that need to be matched right?
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Badman888(m): 6:59am On Jun 30, 2006
as i said b4 i am wifeless so, am available grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Zahymaka(m): 7:21am On Jun 30, 2006
svs:

@zah if ure not going to accept a girl,stay out
so its me and kad right that need to be matched right?

I'm just an interested onlooker, sweetie -- the proceedings have been fun so far. . .
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 30, 2006
i need a match wink
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by jgirl3: 7:39am On Jun 30, 2006
k2. join the line - we are going hubby-hunting pretty soon.
Badman you are NOT wifeless.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 30, 2006
lol okay
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by manakins: 9:34am On Jun 30, 2006
Whats the problem with young married guys?
Well some of us still tango.
Hi, habitat hope thats ur pic i saw
LOOKS GOOD smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by ademiller(f): 10:41am On Jun 30, 2006
@ 2 fine 4 u? really? well i must say she is one hell of a lucky girl, i mean tru_mic is so cute i wanted to even propose marriage to him grin he he he he . Well i guess he is playing Mr faithful winkha ha ha
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by kolahinmi(m): 12:27pm On Jun 30, 2006
hi everyone
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Ashiwaju(m): 1:28pm On Jun 30, 2006
kola welcome, N_L got u matched with SVS congrats!!!!

Kadeejah and ademiller, welcome on board.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by SvS(f): 3:06pm On Jun 30, 2006
ashiwaju,i dint get matched with anyone yet!!!!!
EVERYONE, am still single and searching!!!!!

badman,u still single? grin grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by jgirl3: 3:13pm On Jun 30, 2006
svs, badman is seriously off bounds. T is coming for him and when she does, there will be trouble. So we still have to keep looking. grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Genial(m): 3:16pm On Jun 30, 2006
Are you still at this, Jewel?

You can tell the unmatched ones to come over to my palace.

There, they will get to meet other nobles and princes, and I'm sure the Princess and my angels and beauties would gladly welcome them!
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by SvS(f): 3:19pm On Jun 30, 2006
j-girl:

svs, badman is seriously off bounds. T is coming for him and when she does, there will be trouble. So we still have to keep looking. grin
not my fault,he sed it
Badman888:

as i said before i am wifeless so, am available grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by jgirl3: 3:58pm On Jun 30, 2006
In that case, watch T deal with him.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Kadeejah(f): 4:25pm On Jun 30, 2006
@ kc
i cudnt i find ma old sketch of omarion buh i did anotha one real quick. ill post it right now buh take it off later
if u like it den i can send it 2 u if u want
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2fine4u(f): 6:41pm On Jun 30, 2006
wow so badman is now being the unfaithful husband shocked he can't control his hormons till T comes back and to think i was fallin for him undecided dang he's just like bunch of em, they only reason wit their balls grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by SvS(f): 6:43pm On Jun 30, 2006
2fine,u too dey dere? grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2fine4u(f): 6:46pm On Jun 30, 2006
girl yes ooo grin i cant believe what am readin on herre shocked this is matchmakin gone wild grin even tha married ones wann@ taste another apple grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by SvS(f): 6:49pm On Jun 30, 2006
me i dont mind taking married ones ohh do u?
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2fine4u(f): 6:50pm On Jun 30, 2006
nah that's what i do best grin i snatch em from their wifey grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2fine4u(f): 6:52pm On Jun 30, 2006
girl imm@ holla atchu lata, i gats ta go
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by SvS(f): 6:52pm On Jun 30, 2006
k i gat ma eyes on you grin grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by UsherGurl(f): 7:36pm On Jun 30, 2006
Hi girls! what's up? winkIt has been a long time i didn't come in this thread!!! kiss kiss kiss
So is there somethings new tongue grin grin grin wink
Bizou!
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by retro(f): 7:45pm On Jun 30, 2006
I don't see who's a match for me here. I'lld prefer someone sarcastic, blunt, annoying (not like Rhodalyn), not a christian. Is there anyone like that?
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Kadeejah(f): 7:47pm On Jun 30, 2006
yall gott@ wait fer j-girl ta come online she tha expert wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (216)

Single Lady Looking For Husband / Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In / Derail Zone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.