Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread - Dating And Meet-up Zone (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread (100828 Views)

Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic / Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (216) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by ademiller(f): 7:55pm On Jun 30, 2006
@ashiwaju thank u o jare for the warm welcome. so who r u guys hooking me up with na? im nervous.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by UsherGurl(f): 8:40pm On Jun 30, 2006
@Ademiller kiss hmmm we got cute guys here undecided wink Just choose some and people here will make it! Ciao kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by jgirl3: 8:53pm On Jun 30, 2006
yeah we got cute guys here but they are all taken
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by retro(f): 8:59pm On Jun 30, 2006
j-girl:

yeah we got cute guys here but they are all taken

Woot, you're here. Match make me! I want someone who's sarcastic, blunt, annoying, definately not a christian.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by jgirl3: 9:09pm On Jun 30, 2006
retro that is afeni for you. You can match up with him anytime
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by retro(f): 9:11pm On Jun 30, 2006
j-girl:

retro that is afeni for you. You can match up with him anytime
No, no, no. Someone else.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by jgirl3: 9:12pm On Jun 30, 2006
Afeni is the only one that fits that description on NL. I have never seen anything like him
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2fine4u(f): 9:13pm On Jun 30, 2006
lol @ retro grin what's wrong wit Afeni i betcha both of u will make a good match walahi grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by retro(f): 9:14pm On Jun 30, 2006
j-girl:

Afeni is the only one that fits that description on Nairaland. I have never seen anything like him
Lmfao. Fine then, I prefer being alone.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Zahymaka(m): 9:17pm On Jun 30, 2006
retro:

Lmfao. Fine then, I prefer being alone.

Have you heard the term 'by fire, by force' before? J-Girl, she doesn't realize what she's missing out on - hook her up sharp sharp!

Afeni has all the attributes you seek.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by retro(f): 9:19pm On Jun 30, 2006
Zahymaka:

Have you heard the term 'by fire, by force' before? J-Girl, she doesn't realize what she's missing out on - hook her up sharp sharp!

Afeni has all the attributes you seek.
Nooo, isn't there someone else? If not, no, thank you.
Ew.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Zahymaka(m): 9:21pm On Jun 30, 2006
retro:

Ew.

Why the aversion? You have to give reasons. I wish Afeni were here - he'd sweep you off your feet. grin grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by retro(f): 9:25pm On Jun 30, 2006
Zahymaka:

Why the aversion? You have to give reasons. I wish Afeni were here - he'd sweep you off your feet. grin grin
He might be sarcastic, blunt, annoying and not a christian but he's a jerk which is something I'm not looking for.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Ashiwaju(m): 11:30pm On Jun 30, 2006
Yet anada rejection! Zah u started it first and now its Retro rejecting Afeni?

SVS which one nah? You know want Zah and u no want kola? would you prefer seun?

J-girl, who said all tha guys are taken? when diddy, Afeni, Seun,Zah,1/2 of Baddy and ono is still available

Abeg pick yah choice! na N-L we dey cheesy
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by jgirl3: 12:06am On Jul 01, 2006
Diddy and baddy are NOT available. Zah is fronting. Seun has bhola. Where's ono?
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 01, 2006
where is my match? smiley
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Zahymaka(m): 12:59am On Jul 01, 2006
j-girl:

Diddy and baddy are NOT available. Zah is fronting. Seun has bhola. Where's ono?

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by DaHitler(m): 2:48am On Jul 01, 2006
Omg!1 retro, you dissed me! shocked

I thought we were kool. Either way, its all kool. I am much too exhausted to fight against you, so have your way. lipsrsealed

J-girl, go ahead and hook me up!! I'll be back in a little bit to see what you are able to draw in. kiss

So, far I might be interested in Damsal, KC, retro and any other girl that is fond of leaving negative comments in regards to my posts. kiss
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by DaHitler(m): 3:00am On Jul 01, 2006
Ok, this is getting silly. There has to be someone out there that would be my on-line girlfriend. Anyone? Really, I can change. I promise! kiss grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by DaHitler(m): 3:12am On Jul 01, 2006
retro:

Ew.

Stop being so mean. The truth of the matter is that I am no more an asshole than you are. The only difference is I have the balls to say whats on my mind. So, princess, grow some balls or take it like a xxxxx. grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Ashiwaju(m): 10:37am On Jul 01, 2006
Yet anada one? we have got Afeni here and all da girls are fronting, watagwan here sef?

Jgirl i said 1/2 of Badman, meaning he's half fixed and half available. And is diddy with yah? who says diddy is fixed? with who if i may ask

Kadeejah
SVS
Retro
Aloib
2fine

Whats up? u kept a man waiting? who is going for Afeni? or should i say Afeni make yah choice!

And Badman, which of dem u need as second wife?
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Badman888(m): 10:40am On Jul 01, 2006
Ashee how far, for second wife them too plenty i kno sure, today 2fine go they show me green light, 2morrow the light go off, make she just buy new batteries replace the light ehh ehh then mayb i fit carry that one grin.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Ashiwaju(m): 10:44am On Jul 01, 2006
lol! Abeg advice her to get a rechargable battery! that would be good or better beg power holding, if just for da moment u need her! wink
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by jgirl3: 10:47am On Jul 01, 2006
Ashiwaju, diddy is not with me. I thought you were a very very good guy until i saw that reply and now you are like the rest of them. well done oh.
Badman, if you try it ehn. When you see 2fine's greenlight, i better see your brake light if not, T will hear. You want iyawo (small wife) and iyale (big wife) at the same time. . . . . . . . . . . . . . Not happening
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Zahymaka(m): 10:49am On Jul 01, 2006
j-girl:

Ashiwaju, diddy is not with me. I thought you were a very very good guy until i saw that reply and now you are like the rest of them. well done oh.
Badman, if you try it ehn. When you see 2fine's greenlight, i better see your brake light if not, T will hear. You want iyawo (small wife) and iyale (big wife) at the same time. . . . . . . . . . . . . . Not happening

I was about to say Toy has people watching her man. I assume she's very possessive -- Badman, you wouldn't want to get into that type of 'soup.'
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Badman888(m): 10:50am On Jul 01, 2006
lol yea, but T has already warned me and she told J-girl to look after me, i tire self oo, J-girl should go and get married jo let her leave my way  grin. I might just have to chill till T comes back  undecided.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by aloib(f): 10:55am On Jul 01, 2006
hellozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by jgirl3: 10:57am On Jul 01, 2006
hi aloib, well since you have so many guys - you have to forfeit shotta for someone else.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Ashiwaju(m): 11:00am On Jul 01, 2006
darling j-girl, precious j-girl and . . . j-girl, how can i be part of them? Was only trying to forge ahead cheesy

Badman hmmm

Zah which of da girl u want choose na?
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by jgirl3: 11:03am On Jul 01, 2006
For a minute i was scared. I thought you had joined them.

zah is taken
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by aloib(f): 11:04am On Jul 01, 2006
who are the guys, i only ave shotta o, someone tell me where toy is plsssssss
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Zahymaka(m): 11:04am On Jul 01, 2006
Ashiwaju:

Zah which of da girl u want choose na?

I don't remember indicating interest. J-Girl's been the one 'advertising' me, much to my chagrin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (216)

Single Lady Looking For Husband / Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In / Derail Zone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.