Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread (100611 Views)

Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic / Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (216) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by dominobaby(f): 8:46pm On Jun 25, 2006
@2fine lmao.
J knws jst what to do.

Zah, y 2ru u?
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Zahymaka(m): 8:48pm On Jun 25, 2006
dominobaby:

Zah, y 2ru u?

I don't understand

Am I missing something?

j-girl:

why for life? what is wrong in being hooked on Nairaland? angry

Hmmmmm. The first thing my mama told me to promise her never to do was get hooked on Nairaland grin grin.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by jgirl3: 8:50pm On Jun 25, 2006
yeah right, now answer me - what is wrong with it?
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by cream2(m): 8:51pm On Jun 25, 2006
msn - look into my profile
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Zahymaka(m): 8:51pm On Jun 25, 2006
dominobaby:

Zah, y 2ru u?

I pride myself on being a good judge of character.

j-girl:

yeah right, now answer me - what is wrong with it?

Maybe I'm scared. . . sad sad
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by diddy4(m): 8:54pm On Jun 25, 2006
cream please sweep j-girl off her feet. she told me she loves you but dont wann@ tell u yet. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by superman(m): 8:55pm On Jun 25, 2006
hmmmm nearlly all the picture i see here are all nice! nice young and sexy!! wonder if there is any love for me ! hmmm i no de beg oooo l i no be afeni! (2 fine 4u) hmmmm na pic de appealin 4 real and others i saw! but hey i got a question for u! i no say i no fine pass u! but are u too fine for who?
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by jgirl3: 8:56pm On Jun 25, 2006
diddy, watch yourself carefully, if not, i will woze you

zah, time to get over your fear of commitment. I have just the right person to help you. You ready?
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by dominobaby(f): 8:57pm On Jun 25, 2006
Zah, u jst answered, i only meant 'y a compatibility test thru u'.

Ur mom actualy said that or u r kidding?
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by diddy4(m): 9:00pm On Jun 25, 2006
j-girl, dont lie, you told me you wish you cud lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by superman(m): 9:01pm On Jun 25, 2006
dominobaby where are u. are u in lagos i mean location
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by lauryn(f): 9:02pm On Jun 25, 2006
scorpio and lauryn
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Scorpio(f): 9:03pm On Jun 25, 2006
lauryn:

scorpio and lauryn
u ain't never lied yo! my loff grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Zahymaka(m): 9:04pm On Jun 25, 2006
dominobaby:

Zah, u jst answered, i only meant 'y a compatibility test through u'.

your mom actualy said that or you're kidding?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by jgirl3: 9:05pm On Jun 25, 2006
2fine, show face - talk to superman

diddy i will woze you angry angry wink
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Zahymaka(m): 9:08pm On Jun 25, 2006
j-girl:

zah, time to get over your fear of commitment. I have just the right person to help you. You ready?

I'm not sure undecided undecided undecided.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by jgirl3: 9:09pm On Jun 25, 2006
zah, i think you should try it. It is worth a try
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by dominobaby(f): 9:10pm On Jun 25, 2006
Zah, what smily is that?*cn't view it*

bet u got things mixed up. U quoted me and said u didnt get my statement bt before i wud clarify things u figured it out!
U stil confused?
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2fine4u(f): 9:10pm On Jun 25, 2006
@ superman
am just 2fine for u to to trip over me grin ask genial he said it better. neways playa u still got a chance at me tho cos am not picky grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by superman(m): 9:11pm On Jun 25, 2006
lauryn hmmm na wahoo na so ppl de fine this day! u fine oo
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Zahymaka(m): 9:11pm On Jun 25, 2006
dominobaby:

Zah, what smily is that?*cn't view it*

bet u got things mixed up. U quoted me and said u didnt get my statement bt before i would clarify things u figured it out!
U stil confused?

It's all figured out. Thanks domino kiss kiss
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by dominobaby(f): 9:14pm On Jun 25, 2006
@ait Zah. U're welcome.

@superman, @ lag @ d moment.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by jgirl3: 9:14pm On Jun 25, 2006
zah, you should try it pleeeeeeassssssseeeeeeeeeee
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by lauryn(f): 9:15pm On Jun 25, 2006
@ Superman
What about my post is so fine??
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2fine4u(f): 9:18pm On Jun 25, 2006
who wants egusi soup wit stock fish, beef, dry fish and anything u can think of in it grin that's what am makin and am done. wink grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by diddy4(m): 9:19pm On Jun 25, 2006
j-girl wants cream, j-girl loves cream, j-girl will like to lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cream. she told me dis yesterday.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2fine4u(f): 9:20pm On Jun 25, 2006
diddy yo mind is rotten undecided
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Zahymaka(m): 9:21pm On Jun 25, 2006
j-girl:

zah, you should try it pleeeeeeassssssseeeeeeeeeee

I'm beginning to wonder. . . why the insistence? Can you let me in a little on that unlucky someone you're planning to match me with? cheesy cheesy
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by diddy4(m): 9:22pm On Jun 25, 2006
2fine, i think you are d one with the rotten mind cuzz what i had in mind was j-girl wants to kiss cream.

take your mind outta d gutter.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by jgirl3: 9:22pm On Jun 25, 2006
2fine send my own oh. i want egusi grin

diddy, you will soon recieve slap as i am talking. I will come to your side and slap you.'

zah, she's not unlucky - she's new and i thought you guys could hit it up - svs
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by ToyM28(f): 9:23pm On Jun 25, 2006
Gosh Guyz, if i say i really like ya'll its an understatement, u guyz really bring a shine 2 ma dayz grin grin grin

*coughs* u guyz seem 2 be doing a gd job, all i did was leave for 1 nd a half, nd see sexual tension is flyng btw J nd Cream.

I'll jsu seat here nd watch d happenings of now. Wen my help is needed my angels no where 2 find me.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by superman(m): 9:23pm On Jun 25, 2006
2fine4u u gt me thinkin ! remember na too brain i ve got. both are in operatin mode! 2fine4 i cant concentrate on this live football now! im still thinkin ! i go dieoooo yeh lord of mercy i don enter molue oooo!! considerin i just saw your nice face hey i go die oooo

it be like say i go take u away so we can reach for de sky

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (216)

Single Lady Looking For Husband / Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In / Derail Zone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.