Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread - Dating And Meet-up Zone (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread (100613 Views)

Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic / Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (216) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by dominobaby(f): 10:16pm On Jun 25, 2006
@2fine, lol.
@superman, if u wanna get matchmade, fill ur forms with J!!!
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by superman(m): 10:20pm On Jun 25, 2006
dominobal i can tell u are a woman of strength i can tell just by readin your words !! now
what if i want u are to cook peper soup 4 real which i no i deserve how can that be done on earth babes!

as 4 2fine4u
its like im boostin some people confindence here ooo na u de so busy u no fit no when ant even walk pass! still de waite 4 reply

how people go tell me who is taken ! listen say my name again u see superman so dnt wori j-girl i m being nosy now
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by jgirl3: 10:22pm On Jun 25, 2006
if husbands should come and catch you, my hand no dey oh
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by dominobaby(f): 10:23pm On Jun 25, 2006
@sman, but u do want a nl babe rait? I still insist u fill J's form!
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2fine4u(f): 10:25pm On Jun 25, 2006
superman abeg helep me tell them ooo cheesy how can they say someone is taken when u come up to them tryn@ kno what make em tick. they so defensive grin i guess they don't trust themselves to be hooked up wit u kno who for long. well me no care if u taken or not, if i c something pleasin to my eyes i go for it  grin Britney Spears can even tell them how that works grin
neways superman i don't hav msn but i hav yahoo
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by ToyM28(f): 10:26pm On Jun 25, 2006
Domino it loks like u got ur self a man infatuated with u. lol. lmao. Gosh dis interesting.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Zahymaka(m): 10:28pm On Jun 25, 2006
Like I said, I review all final matches. J-Girl, be sure to run all final matches by me for approval wink.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by ToyM28(f): 10:31pm On Jun 25, 2006
Zah wat re u blabbng about now? grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2fine4u(f): 10:31pm On Jun 25, 2006
who's infatuated superman yeah right, the love-vendor is just hittin on everyone. untill he steps up his game, he aint gettin no girl in herre grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Badman888(m): 10:33pm On Jun 25, 2006
You guys havnt matched anybody yet just been arguing ok this is an exam now everyone bring up a list and match 2people then lets compare, instead of arguing here
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by dominobaby(f): 10:34pm On Jun 25, 2006
Lol. Toy n 2fine.
Zah says he wants to 'review all final matches'.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by jgirl3: 10:34pm On Jun 25, 2006
zah, why should i do that? Tell me who do you want to be matchmade with?
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by diddy4(m): 10:35pm On Jun 25, 2006
@2fine

i will only leave blue, when im dead. so till im dead, blue is mine and im hers.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Genial(m): 10:35pm On Jun 25, 2006
Zah my friend

I see that I have belatedly responded to your request. Do accept my apologies.

However, it does appear to me that you have everything firmly under control.

How are your wife and children? My greetings to them.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by ToyM28(f): 10:35pm On Jun 25, 2006
LMAO. oh ok. tnx for explaing properly D.

U guyz its true sef, badman is right. Ok J nd D, ve been busy. U guyz shld set ur list.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by jgirl3: 10:36pm On Jun 25, 2006
I will write up the list when i am less busy. I have to see all the interested parties
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2fine4u(f): 10:38pm On Jun 25, 2006
ok guys, am gon step down and let tha other pimpettes take over grin 2day is ma birthday and it's goin down tonite. my friends are takin me out wink so am gon go get ready and find out how many cute/fly playas am takin home tonite grin shush dont tell no one cool bye yall
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Zahymaka(m): 10:38pm On Jun 25, 2006
j-girl:

zah, why should i do that? Tell me who do you want to be matchmade with?

None have caught my fancy at the moment. It appears I'm very picky. I want someone who's at least as ugly as I am so that there'll be equality.

Genial:

Zah my friend

I see that I have belatedly responded to your request. Do accept my apologies.

However, it does appear to me that you have everything firmly under control.

How are your wife and children? My greetings to them.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Genial, did you get married at 17?
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by superman(m): 10:39pm On Jun 25, 2006
2fine4u no wori na them sabi i go hook up soon happy birtday then i wish im der so we can fly away 2ther
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Genial(m): 10:40pm On Jun 25, 2006
Zahymaka:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Genial, did you get married at 17?

hehehehehe  grin  grin  grin

There's no harm in trying, Zah. At least you've got to exercise your facial muscles by oral expression of your amusement.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Zahymaka(m): 10:41pm On Jun 25, 2006
Genial:

hehehehehe grin grin grin

There's no harm in trying, Zah. At least you've got to exercise your facial muscles by oral expression of you amusement.

Let me get my decrypter. These sentenses do take a while to decode.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Badman888(m): 10:42pm On Jun 25, 2006
i have one member to my list

Zah kiss jess vinci(j-girl)

the rest to be contnued
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by superman(m): 10:43pm On Jun 25, 2006
dominobal de more u type de more im curious !! come on satisfy my curiosity baby
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by jgirl3: 10:43pm On Jun 25, 2006
lol
superman do you want a NL partner or not?
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by lauryn(f): 10:43pm On Jun 25, 2006
lol
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by dominobaby(f): 10:44pm On Jun 25, 2006
@2fine, happy buffday gurl. Enjoy urself!

@Toy n baddy, ait, we need interested candidates of both sexes.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Genial(m): 10:44pm On Jun 25, 2006
Superman. . . what are you trying to do?

Who's 'dominobal'?
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Zahymaka(m): 10:47pm On Jun 25, 2006
Badman888:

i have one member to my list

Zah kiss jess vinci(j-girl)

the rest to be contnued

I don't think j-girl's ugly. I saw her pic when she still had it on, so she's ineligible as my significant other.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by jgirl3: 10:47pm On Jun 25, 2006
what? where did you see my pic?
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Zahymaka(m): 10:48pm On Jun 25, 2006
j-girl:

what? where did you see my pic?

Time was, when you posted it on NL. tongue tongue
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Genial(m): 10:50pm On Jun 25, 2006
Tut-tut

*shakes his head in amusement*

My dear Zah. . . you do yourself an indeterminate degree of injustice. . . .
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by ToyM28(f): 10:50pm On Jun 25, 2006
LOl.
@ J nd Zah

Domino, i think d candidates are

Boys:

Zah
Superman
Cream
Rosco

Galz:

Svs
2fine
J-girl (miss moderator)
Eve (aldo we want her ass out)
Lauryn

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (216)

Single Lady Looking For Husband / Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In / Derail Zone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.