Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Arrested By EFCC Over Obama Xtravaganza! - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Arrested By EFCC Over Obama Xtravaganza! (13103 Views)

Poll: Do you support this arrest?

Yes: 61% (81 votes)
No: 38% (51 votes)
This poll has ended

Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Addressing Panel At Stock Market Probe - Live / Okereke-Onyuike Was Sacked For Spending ₦186m On Rolex Watches - Arunma Oteh / Court Nullifies Removal Of Ndi Okereke-Onyuike, Awards Her N500m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Arrested By EFCC Over Obama Xtravaganza! by jgirl3: 9:24pm On Aug 24, 2008
bawomolo:

obamania among nigerians is ridiculous. arresting her seems to much. a simple warning letter from the ICPC or EFCC would have been enough
Letter ke?
Letters have no effect on Nigerians. Do you know what that woman did? She forced some to pay the money. I think she was too ridiculous to be left walking around.
Obama is not even of Nigerian descent for crying out loud.
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Arrested By EFCC Over Obama Xtravaganza! by jimmyjam: 2:27am On Aug 25, 2008
how can ndi say she was mobilising funds and support in a place where people cannot vote for obama. open international forigen campaigning and fundraising for foriegn campaigns is usually unconstitutional in most countires. its like people campaigning for samuel doe to be president in liberia in nigeria.

this is what ibgo people like will do anything for money, see now her love of money has got her in trouble.
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Arrested By EFCC Over Obama Xtravaganza! by jimmyjam: 2:27am On Aug 25, 2008
you see it is the prick that obasanjo was using to sleep with her i.e sexing ndidi, that has affect her to the point that she is behaving and thinking like an obasanjo (i.e iyabo) see what john thomas can do , ive hard of pussy power but this one na wa!, lol
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Arrested By EFCC Over Obama Xtravaganza! by amirize(m): 12:59pm On Aug 25, 2008
hey
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Arrested By EFCC Over Obama Xtravaganza! by cecegorz(m): 6:07pm On Aug 25, 2008
One of my friends said it sometime ago that most of the world's corporate financial crimes are perpertuated by Havard trained professionals and that assertion seems to be coming home.

Investigations have revealed that even though Ndi is claiming that the money was not actually meant for Obama's campaign organization, She had some pple introduced during the Dinner as Obama's Kitchen Cabinet members. Remember the organization roundly denied their knowledge of the event.
Somebody seems to be taking 419 to a higher level, what a man can do,
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Arrested By EFCC Over Obama Xtravaganza! by ALEXman007: 7:15pm On Aug 25, 2008
"WHO CARES IF THEY ARREST HER, AS LONG AS YAR ADUA REPLACE WITH A NORTHERNER, THAT THE REASON, YOU PEOPLE SHOULD GO TO HELL, YAR ADUA DECLEAR AREWA,,"

listen friend, U should get a handle on your diction and spellings before you start advising Yaradua on Arewa.

Anyway, the EFCC should look up that NDDC boss and try and secure a conviction.
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Arrested By EFCC Over Obama Xtravaganza! by flambush(m): 2:57pm On Aug 26, 2008
That young man bashali should watch his mouth.Anyway she drew first blood,she should mind her economics business.Nigerians are always dabling into unfamiliar terrain.I think politics should be left for politicians,economics for economists and so on.Hope you all understand what i mean
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Arrested By EFCC Over Obama Xtravaganza! by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 26, 2008
Oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, na wo send Una to collect money?? Its not as if Obama would come and donate money to Naija. Listen, get me, i voted for him, but forget this Naija way of making fast money.
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Arrested By EFCC Over Obama Xtravaganza! by Tonyet1(m): 10:26pm On Aug 26, 2008
chei i no fit shout, e bi like say dem jus de stroll the streets dey look for whom to devour. E-ENJOYS, F-FOLLOWING, C-CHEAP, C-CRIMES. lets pray for her angry shocked cry
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Arrested By EFCC Over Obama Xtravaganza! by kaypumpin2(m): 11:26pm On Aug 26, 2008
its laughable,ridiculous,preposterous,ludicruous,imbellic,impetous, and unthinkable the way those @ the top in naija behaves.Imagine contributing money for a country/citizen of a country which most of its achievement is though possible but made utopian by our leaders.Only God can save this country.
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Arrested By EFCC Over Obama Xtravaganza! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 27, 2008
kay_pumpin:

its laughable,ridiculous,preposterous,ludicruous,imbellic,impetous, and unthinkable the way those @ the top in naija behaves.Imagine contributing money for a country/citizen of a country which most of its achievement is though possible but made utopian by our leaders.Only God can save this country.

Ok, One person understand ma point of View. i aint prayin fo her, i didnt send her nor did Obama send her to collect money for the campaign.
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Arrested By EFCC Over Obama Xtravaganza! by Buckie10: 9:31am On Aug 30, 2008
What is the DG of the stock exchange doing raising funds for a candidate of a different country it just goes to show the kind of leaders we have absolutely ignorant people, wasn't she aware that the funds can't be accepted by the Obama group but yet she still charged 2m or 3m depending on the paper you read for each table, rather than try to look for ways to improve productivity and help create jobs in the country she's raising funds now she's been asked to account for the money she's pleading innocence.
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Arrested By EFCC Over Obama Xtravaganza! by galatico(m): 1:07pm On Aug 30, 2008
Like they say the love of money is the root of all evil. obama no even ask anybody to campaign for am but the poor woman just want reap where she no sow. It's crazy you for some one to pay as much as two million naira just for some stupid campaign for Obama who is united States, Crazy you might say!!! Let them arrest her try her and send her to jail what has our mothers turn into ,
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Arrested By EFCC Over Obama Xtravaganza! by babaCT(m): 5:56pm On Sep 01, 2008
honestly,i think d thick madam should resign or be stripped of her office for involvin in such an irresponsible act!
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Arrested By EFCC Over Obama Xtravaganza! by DoyinO(f): 2:02am On Sep 02, 2008
Can someone please tell me where Ndi has gone wrong? What crime has she committed to warrant her arrest by the EFCC, who day after day, seem to have misplaced priorities. Okereke organized a fundraser to mobilize blacks in America to vote for Obama and not to donate the money to Obama's campaign as dubiously presented by some media organizations. Perfectly normal as she was not fraudulent in her actions. I feel the source of all this her wahala was her failure to employ effective PR in handling this matter and thats why there are so many versions of the story flying around. All in all, i can only wish her the best
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Arrested By EFCC Over Obama Xtravaganza! by bawomolo(m): 3:25am On Sep 02, 2008
so let's get this straight, she won't raise money for a scholarship fund for nigerians, but she would raise money to mobilize people to support or vote for obama. now who has misplaced priorities, the efcc or madam stock exchange
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Arrested By EFCC Over Obama Xtravaganza! by kayzed(m): 10:58am On Sep 02, 2008
Madam NSE is really a disappointment to Nigeria. Raise money for Nigerians who needs it, NO. we have not forgotten about her actions during the third term saga and the infamous Transcorp dabacle. I wonder if she really has a conscience and she flounts a PHD claiming she's very intelligent. With this latest Obama for Africa dinner of shame, i doubt her intellect. Finally let her know that Nigerians will never forgive her for all the roles she has played in destablizing this nation.
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Arrested By EFCC Over Obama Xtravaganza! by Nigeria10: 2:29pm On Sep 04, 2008
Most of you people and EFCC need education, the EFCC need exposure, they disgrace us . See how other people help obama in Europe. $10,000 per meal.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080902/pl_afp/switzerlandusentertainmentpoliticsclooney_080902144810
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Arrested By EFCC Over Obama Xtravaganza! by Nigeria10: 4:11pm On Sep 04, 2008
Most of you people and EFCC need education, the EFCC need exposure, they disgrace us . See how other people  help obama in Europe. $10,000 per meal.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080902/pl_afp/switzerlandusentertainmentpoliticsclooney_080902144810
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Arrested By EFCC Over Obama Xtravaganza! by debbielee(f): 9:41pm On Sep 04, 2008
if wat is said of the DG of NSE is true then there is need to reconsider her capabilty to manage the NSE , she should be concerned with the unemployed nigerian youths rather than playing gallery,,,, besides obama plans on stoping americas reliance on oil from foreign countries, and nigerias main revenue comes from exporting oil! !
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Arrested By EFCC Over Obama Xtravaganza! by bawomolo(m): 10:34pm On Sep 04, 2008
Nigeria1@;:

Most of you people and EFCC need education, the EFCC need exposure, they disgrace us . See how other people  help obama in Europe. $10,000 per meal.

how about u get educated

Around 170 US citizens have paid 1,000 dollars a head to hear Clooney
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Arrested By EFCC Over Obama Xtravaganza! by dnex(m): 11:47pm On Sep 04, 2008
I'm just happy now that Nigeria has changed to the level that when ye sit at home and mentally deduce that something is wrong somewhere, someone in government tries to correct it. Ndi messed up big time. the NSE is melting down, investors have lost more than 100 billion Naira, and the person who's meant to solve this problem is solving other countries' problems.
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Arrested By EFCC Over Obama Xtravaganza! by Nigeria10: 12:03am On Sep 05, 2008
bawomolo , what your point,

George bush collect 200,000 for his, it was on CNN. people donate around the world. Do a google reach. the issue is the north want the woman and Centre bank govt out . And they would use the EFCC , which you want to know are member of the corrupt nigeria police. EFCC are nigeria police office. Go to Youtube and see video where they collect bribe. the EFCC is nigeria police. It is now been use more for ethnics clearing period.
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Arrested By EFCC Over Obama Xtravaganza! by Nigeria10: 12:06am On Sep 05, 2008
bawomolo , what your point,

George bush collect 200,000 for his, it was on CNN. people donate around the world. Do a google reach. the issue is the north want the woman and Centre bank govt out . And they would use the EFCC , which you want to know are member of the corrupt  nigeria police. EFCC are nigeria police office. Go to Youtube and see video where they collect bribe. the EFCC is nigeria police. It is now been use more for ethnics clearing   period.

Go to nigeria and find out what going on. If you speak against the govt or have the ability to speak against the north. The EFCC comes to your house and make different claim. This is africa. You are talking of a corrupt police force EFCC. please make i hear word. And I am yoruba and not igbo, she is igbo, so i know why they are doing it.
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Arrested By EFCC Over Obama Xtravaganza! by Nigeria10: 12:10am On Sep 05, 2008
bawomolo , what your point, look any one can go Mccain website and make donation from anywhere in the world. They just have to have certain computer skill. even if the software ID you are not in the USA. you can fool the program and pick any location in the USA and it would allow you make donation to john mccain or obama.

George bush collect 200,000 for his, it was on CNN. people donate around the world. Do a google reach. the issue is the north want the woman and Centre bank govt out . And they would use the EFCC , which you want to know are member of the corrupt  nigeria police. EFCC are nigeria police office. Go to Youtube and see video where they collect bribe. the EFCC is nigeria police. It is now been use more for ethnics clearing   period.
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Arrested By EFCC Over Obama Xtravaganza! by funnkymua: 6:50pm On Sep 06, 2008
Misplaced priorities i tell u, that is what i think. It is so difficult to hear that our so called elites are not campaining for better quality of education, in a country where none of our universities ranks amongst the top 100 schools in the world, where poverty deprives more than 70% of the population of basic amenties needed to survive, where children and adults die of diseases which can be prevented or cured easily if affected. Yet this woman campaigns and gathers money to fast forward to those who already have. I wish such a campaign had been held to help the sickle cell foundation which has been begging for money to complete their hospital and further research on the sickle cell anemia which wipes away millions of children including those aborted and not given a chance to fight for survial.

Misplaced priorities i tell you and i call it misplaced priorities because i dont want to think of her as corrupt because all my heart tells me is 419 in a higher dimension
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Arrested By EFCC Over Obama Xtravaganza! by emiechat: 12:39pm On Sep 08, 2008
Ndidi Okereke has proved herself to be a disappiontment to herself, her"excellent academic track records" and has lost the trust of many well meaning Nigerians both home and in diaspora. Her ideas of how to use the Obama raised funds to support Obama are so shallow and doesn't make sense. Relocating his family in Kenya to Asokoro! for God's sake how does that help in winnig the elections for Obama. Is this an attempt to win Obama's personal favours for herself or what? If she is interested in helping his family, I believe Kenya is not starved of land s to build houses, simply build for them in nice areas of Kenya and use the rest of the money to establish them in business. Isorry to say but Ndi has lost her credibility in the face of Nigerians by this singular act of unreasonable move.
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Arrested By EFCC Over Obama Xtravaganza! by Nimshi: 9:04am On Sep 21, 2008
Obodo country with yeye short memory!

So, wetin happen to all di money?

No more noise, shey?

Wein happen to all di money wey dem say dem collect from Mrs. Ndidi?

All of dem together, including Madam Ndi, dem be yeye official 419 people.
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Arrested By EFCC Over Obama Xtravaganza! by davidif: 9:16pm On Oct 20, 2008
It is illegal for any foreign national to donate money to an American presidential candidates campaign.
Re: Ndi Okereke-Onyuike Arrested By EFCC Over Obama Xtravaganza! by ttruth(m): 3:35pm On Mar 09, 2010
@post :

He should be arrested. Her 419 stinks to the highest heaven. How can she campaign for Obama ? Obama doesn't even know who she is ? Why can't we sort out our own problem first ? Nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Court Affirms Ikechi Emenike’s Suspension From APC Hours After Guber Primaries / Wike Denies Facebook Posting Credited To Him On Taraba Tribunal Judgment / Gbajabiamila Receives Bill Gates Foundation’s Leadership In Abuja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.