Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,339 members, 7,864,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:55 PM

Guys/ladies Who Is More Neat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys/ladies Who Is More Neat (1110 Views)

Ladies who Reply Msgs As If Dey Ar Being Charged Per Letter* Delete or Ignore ? / Debate:thick Lipped Guys/ladies Vs Thin Lipped Guys/ladies;who Is D Best Kisser / Single Ladies Who Stay In An Abusive Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys/ladies Who Is More Neat by kemisuga(f): 7:07pm On Aug 20, 2008
To me I give it to the guys. Most ladies just have pretty face and body, but their underwears are so dirty. The guys hostels and gents look more neat than the ladies. I have lived with many ladies but only few of them are very neat.
Or who do you think?
Re: Guys/ladies Who Is More Neat by sistawoman: 7:09pm On Aug 20, 2008
We both must be clean.

I cant mess with a dirty man and I sure hope he never messes with a dirty woman.
Re: Guys/ladies Who Is More Neat by ssRhino: 7:11pm On Aug 20, 2008
Generally, i think the ladies are more neat that the men.
Most ladies will not wear same Pant(trouser) more than ones, but a negro will over wear
Most ladies will never throw the clothes all over the place, but guys dont care, will dig it out when he needs to wear it.
These been said, some ladies are just plain dirty and have no sense of cordination at all, that is why u cld see a grown up lady wearing a red panties and white bra.
But a real lady is more clean than an average guy
Re: Guys/ladies Who Is More Neat by onyinye2(f): 7:17pm On Aug 20, 2008
Im more clean. In fact im a neat freak. I need my space to be spotless at all times. I don't like to see things scattered all over the place. I don't like to see dishes in the sink, trash on the floor, clothes hanging everywhere. My place needs to be clean.
Re: Guys/ladies Who Is More Neat by whitelexi(m): 7:23pm On Aug 20, 2008
Men are just disorganised, we throw everything everywhere, but Women Damn!
Re: Guys/ladies Who Is More Neat by ssRhino: 7:23pm On Aug 20, 2008
whitelexi:

Not all women too oh, but most women
Re: Guys/ladies Who Is More Neat by bigfather(m): 7:45pm On Aug 20, 2008
I think it all depends on upbringing !
Re: Guys/ladies Who Is More Neat by tammyswits(f): 7:46pm On Aug 20, 2008
Generally women are neater than guys, if you see my room, then you see my brother's, you wont belive u r in the same house, though there are a few (very few) clean guys, and these ones tend to be too clean.

1 Like

Re: Guys/ladies Who Is More Neat by Ola8(m): 7:47pm On Aug 20, 2008
I belief is woman/ladies cos "MOST" woman  always ensure the house is tidy while ladies maintain neatness especially when they are seriously "serching". but men doesn't care as in ,,,,,,,, NO TIME.
Re: Guys/ladies Who Is More Neat by Ola8(m): 7:48pm On Aug 20, 2008
I belief is woman/ladies cos "MOST" woman  always ensure the house is tidy while ladies maintain neatness especially when they are seriously "serching". but men doesn't care as in ,,,,,,,, NO TIME.
Re: Guys/ladies Who Is More Neat by bettes(f): 8:05pm On Aug 20, 2008
women are neater than guys.PERIOD
Re: Guys/ladies Who Is More Neat by naijababe2(f): 8:47pm On Aug 20, 2008
ladies and guys, sincerely ladies are more cleaner than guys (i'm not sayin that because m a lady) although i know sme guys that are neat too,but some guys r jst plain lazy. is it jeans they wanna wash or what? (jeans that stinks as hell) m not sayin that all ladies r all neat, some aren't. but most are more cleaner than guys. se finin
Re: Guys/ladies Who Is More Neat by naijababe2(f): 8:51pm On Aug 20, 2008
thats the truth
Re: Guys/ladies Who Is More Neat by bluespice(f): 9:14pm On Aug 20, 2008
under normal circumstances, ladies are cleaner
but ive met quite a few men my dad being one who are clean freaks
Re: Guys/ladies Who Is More Neat by kemisuga(f): 10:14am On Aug 21, 2008
I am not a Muslim, but I really appreciate our Muslims bros and sis. neatness.

But why is it that most female hostels environment are always in a mess? if it is the ladies/women that are more clean. Days back in school I know about 27 campus big babes who soak their panties for days before washing.
Re: Guys/ladies Who Is More Neat by Gamine(f): 10:25am On Aug 21, 2008
Muslim?

Neat?

which kain lie be this.

Maybe the hausas oo, but the Yoruba muslims are known to be the dirtest specie of man

followed by the C&S ones,

When guys are neat, they are NEAT

but Most ladies are Neater cheesy
Re: Guys/ladies Who Is More Neat by hollandis(f): 10:29am On Aug 21, 2008
@Gamine

C&S

whitelexi:

GENERALISATION IS A FALLACY
Re: Guys/ladies Who Is More Neat by Godalone(m): 10:37am On Aug 21, 2008
Ladies are neater than guys.
Re: Guys/ladies Who Is More Neat by Uby40(m): 10:48am On Aug 21, 2008
well, i think the guilt is vice-versa,as we gat some pretty neat guys and chicks, and we also have other stale gents and ladies that were born dirty. to me its about the person in question, he or she cud choose to be neat or stale. its gat nothing to do with the gender.
Re: Guys/ladies Who Is More Neat by agaba123(m): 10:59am On Aug 21, 2008
Ladies throw things around when they feel no one is coming around and will never let you in when the house is scattered. I have been held of the room so many times by ladies just because their rooms were scattered with undies. because of the respect you accord their secrecy, you don't get to see all that.

And also have you been with Chinese ladies? If you have have then you will never say ladies are neater. it is an individual thingy. These gurls can spend days without having a shower. if you like wear one pant at time if you do not shower you will still smell. Do not forget that the body chmistry of women forces them to be cleanliness consious such that if they are not . . .may God have mercy.
Re: Guys/ladies Who Is More Neat by tope2000(f): 11:03am On Aug 21, 2008
Most women are neater than men, me personally i'm a domestic goddess. i hate dirtiness, untidiness anything to do with dirt in general

(1) (Reply)

Charming Toads / Check Out The Blog Post 'yaradua Is Dead. Read And Cofirm / How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.