Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Can You Trust Your Best Friend? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Trust Your Best Friend? (14364 Views)

He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend... / Do You Trust Your Kids In The Hands Of Anyone / Polygamism - Can You Trust Your Half Brothers And Sisters? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend? by kay4suree(m): 12:24pm On Jul 04, 2006
Though there is no way that one can live in this world without trusting someone but,you can only deal with them with a punch of salt on delicate issue .kaycee
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend? by michy(f): 12:26pm On Jul 04, 2006

Retro is our nl teacher.its no more Rhodalyn
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend? by retro(f): 12:28pm On Jul 04, 2006
michy:

Retro is our nl teacher.its no more Rhodalyn

What am I teaching? Ew, Rhodalyn was a 'teacher'?
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend? by SvS(f): 12:28pm On Jul 04, 2006
@michy
really
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend? by michy(f): 12:29pm On Jul 04, 2006
English
Yes Rhoda was my(our)English teacher
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend? by SvS(f): 12:30pm On Jul 04, 2006
oh dint no thatreally
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend? by retro(f): 12:31pm On Jul 04, 2006
michy:

English
Yes Rhoda was my(our)English teacher

Hahahaha. I'm not going to say much or I'll be accused of being 'rude'. Anyways, I'm not your teacher, I'm just the rude girl next door.
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend? by SvS(f): 12:33pm On Jul 04, 2006
so u actually call urself rude?
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend? by retro(f): 12:33pm On Jul 04, 2006
svs:

so u actually call yourself rude?

I was being sarcastic.
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend? by SvS(f): 12:34pm On Jul 04, 2006
thats gud to know
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend? by retro(f): 12:35pm On Jul 04, 2006
It is.
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend? by michy(f): 12:36pm On Jul 04, 2006
ohh y are u talking like this.u just have to be urself ok.u can still be our teacher.plssssssssss
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend? by retro(f): 12:38pm On Jul 04, 2006
michy:

ohh y are u talking like this.u just have to be yourself ok.u can still be our teacher.plssssssssss

Hahahaha, you have got to be kidding me. Oh, my friends are actually reading this conversation and they're having a great time.
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend? by 2cantango(f): 12:41pm On Jul 04, 2006
Trust no one lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend? by retro(f): 12:42pm On Jul 04, 2006
2cantango:

Trust no one lipsrsealed

Not even your husband, family?
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend? by SvS(f): 12:42pm On Jul 04, 2006
michy:

ohh y are u talking like this.u just have to be yourself ok.u can still be our teacher.plssssssssss
be our teacher?michy be ur own teacher abeg
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend? by michy(f): 12:44pm On Jul 04, 2006
y must u complain.cant u just flow. angry angry angry
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend? by retro(f): 12:44pm On Jul 04, 2006
Hahahah, oh my God. I'm having the time of my life today.
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend? by SvS(f): 12:45pm On Jul 04, 2006
michy:

y must u complain.can't u just flow. angry angry angry
oh u mean flow as in play along grin grin
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend? by retro(f): 12:47pm On Jul 04, 2006
Hahaha.
svs:

oh u mean flow as in play along grin grin

How discreet.
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend? by SvS(f): 12:48pm On Jul 04, 2006
ah ah ah ah grin grin grin tongue
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend? by michy(f): 12:50pm On Jul 04, 2006
yes baby
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend? by 2cantango(f): 12:51pm On Jul 04, 2006
retro:

Not even your husband, family?

I'm not married, and my family situation is. . ermm. . words fail me. . so no I wouldn't trust them.
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend? by retro(f): 12:52pm On Jul 04, 2006
2cantango:

I'm not married, and my family situation is. . ermm. . words fail me. . so no I wouldn't trust them.

Wow, I don't trust anybody except my mom, sister, boyfriend, and my 2 bestfriends.
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend? by SvS(f): 12:54pm On Jul 04, 2006
well it sayz acn u trust ur best friend
so yes i preety much can
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend? by Eurphoria(f): 1:11pm On Jul 04, 2006
Well retro

How insightful, NOT, Did it occur to you that being a nickname''eurphoria'' rather than the exact way its spelt in the oxfords could be as a result of a play on words? do you think all nicknames here mean exactly what they appear to be literally? as a nick name you are afforded the luxury to play on words as you want, or mix letters up (ANAGRAMS) , only the bearer knows what their chosen nick reflects about them, it may be their experiences,could be anything at all. Bottom line i can call myself ''4play'' like one person has on the forum , well he alone knows why he has chosen to spell it in this way, plus it might not even mean the obvious. I think you get the point now, so next time you want to correct anyone's spelling, consider a few things, like i have mentioned above , the context, circumstance,personality etc. Instead of being presumptuous, it's truly unbecoming.

Pls don't get all hetup ok, just thought i make it clearer thats all.
peace kiss
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend? by retro(f): 1:30pm On Jul 04, 2006
Eurphoria:

Well retro

How insightful, NOT, Did it occur to you that being a nickname''eurphoria'' rather than the exact way its spelt in the oxfords could be as a result of a play on words? do you think all nicknames here mean exactly what they appear to be literally? as a nick name you are afforded the luxury to play on words as you want, or mix letters up (ANAGRAMS) , only the bearer knows what their chosen nick reflects about them, it may be their experiences,could be anything at all. Bottom line i can call myself ''4play'' like one person has on the forum , well he alone knows why he has chosen to spell it in this way, plus it might not even mean the obvious. I think you get the point now, so next time you want to correct anyone's spelling, consider a few things, like i have mentioned above , the context, circumstance,personality etc. Instead of being presumptuous, it's truly unbecoming.

Please don't get all hetup ok, just thought i make it clearer thats all.
peace kiss

Of course, I get your point, even though 'Eurphoria' doesn't exactly fit in your 'explanation'. Like I said earlier, what do I know, eh?. I pointed it out simply because almost everyone on this forum calls you 'Euphoria', surely you must understand why I decided to point it out. By the way, I didn't correct your spelling, if you re-read my earlier post clearly and calmly, you might get my point even though I highly doubt it.
I don't think you can actually compare 'Eurphoria' to '4play', the difference is obvious.

Let me make a short resumé of your point, in order to get/understand a username, I have to consider the person's personality (it's the internet, how am I supposed to do that? Especially if I don't know the person), circumstance, context? All that for a username? Ah! You are forgetting something, it's the INTERNET. Nobody actually cares.

Anwyas, I'm nto giong to wsate my tmie on tihs disuscusoin. (I love Anagrams). Your username is of less importance to me.
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend? by Abee(f): 2:27pm On Jul 04, 2006
As a general rule,i don't trust no one,not even my own father,cos we are all human n everyone can make mistakes,so y don't u just live for the moment n forget bout trust n all. grin
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend? by Svchost(m): 2:46pm On Jul 04, 2006
You trust nobody, friends or whatever u call it, cus they fail.

If one has to be responsible for his/her actions, then is best to keep to your decisions.

Advices, instructions, counseling coming from whatever source, are all suggestions. You only decide what you have to do, and if necessary, peruse these suggestions if any, even from your parents as adults.

Since at the end, you bear the outcome, So who do you blame?

It goes along way……
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend? by Eurphoria(f): 2:46pm On Jul 04, 2006
duh!
you get my point i doubt that very much. You say u pointed it out because others spelt it as EUPHORIA lol hellooooo, knock knock anybody there? they did not take it upon themselves to correct the spelling like some deranged spelling bee champion. If they want to spell it that way i don't care, so long as i know  it's me they rreferringto , its no biggie. you should see a doctor about that tick of yours to steady your nerves, because the last lines of your post look mad and looks to me like your typing or spelling ability is now being hampered. lipsrsealed take a chill pill.

[/quote][quote author=retro link=topic=16211.msg468600#msg468600 date=1152016233]
  if you re-read my earlier post clearly and calmly, you might get my point even though I highly doubt it.
I don't think you can actually compare 'Eurphoria' to '4play', the difference is obvious.

Let me make a short resumé of your point, in order to get/understand a username, I have to consider the person's personality (it's the internet, how am I supposed to do that? Especially if I don't know the person), circumstance, context? All that for a username? Ah! You are forgetting something, it's the INTERNET. Nobody actually cares.

Anwyas, I'm nto giong to wsate my tmie on tihs disuscusoin. (I love Anagrams). Your username is of less importance to me.

Aww sorry you made no point for me to get luvie.  @eurphoria 4play different, go read again or if you don't know what i am talking about i advice you to put a lid on it, cus you beginning to sound real dumb lipsrsealed

Oh by the way very lame surmising of my points which you obviously don't , at all wink

yes my point was;  no you can't start making assumptions about ppl people and their usernames unless you know them and you stupidly point out the obvious stating, it's the internet and there is noway of knowing that, helloooooo geez that is the point , that's why i said do not be presumptuous, duh

you love anagrams, hope you checked the meaning in the dictionary luv, I don't think so, other wise you wouldn't have made dumb remarks about usernames. As for you not giving a toss about my username, so to speak, well luvie the feeling is oh so mutual kiss.

The reason all this started in the first place was simply because I said you should not be rude to people just because they air their take on a particular thread, which had no effect on you what so ever, the person did not even address you personally and you immediately attacked like a silly little girl, now you direct all you juvenile bile towards me, which is truly laughable . Stop throwing your dummie out of your pram child and you will get respect and courtesy yourself.

adieus to a friendship that never was. kiss

watch that tick of yours, try not to come back like a chiuwawa on crack wink, try prozac
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend? by Eurphoria(f): 2:50pm On Jul 04, 2006
Yes i trust my closest friends, two of them are my childhood friends and we care for each other like sisters, i love them alot.
Re: Can You Trust Your Best Friend? by retro(f): 3:07pm On Jul 04, 2006
Eurphoria:

duh!
you get my point i doubt that very much. You say u pointed it out because others spelt it as EUPHORIA lol hellooooo, knock knock anybody there? they did not take it upon themselves to correct the spelling like some deranged spelling bee champion. If they want to spell it that way i don't care, so long as i know  it's me they rreferringto , its no biggie. you should see a doctor about that tick of yours to steady your nerves, because the last lines of your post look mad and looks to me like your typing or spelling ability is now being hampered. lipsrsealed take a chill pill.

Aww sorry you made no point for me to get luvie.  @eurphoria 4play different, go read again or if you don't know what i am talking about i advice you to put a lid on it, cus you beginning to sound real dumb lipsrsealed

Oh by the way very lame surmising of my points which you obviously don't , at all wink

yes my point was;  no you can't start making assumptions about people people and their usernames unless you know them and you stupidly point out the obvious stating, it's the internet and there is noway of knowing that, helloooooo geez that is the point , that's why i said do not be presumptuous, duh

you love anagrams, hope you checked the meaning in the dictionary love, I don't think so, other wise you wouldn't have made dumb remarks about usernames. As for you not giving a toss about my username, so to speak, well luvie the feeling is oh so mutual kiss.

The reason all this started in the first place was simply because I said you should not be rude to people just because they air their take on a particular thread, which had no effect on you what so ever, the person did not even address you personally and you immediately attacked like a silly little girl, now you direct all you juvenile bile towards me, which is truly laughable . Stop throwing your dummie out of your pram child and you will get respect and courtesy yourself.

adieus to a friendship that never was. kiss

watch that tick of yours, try not to come back like a chiuwawa on crack wink, try prozac

Oh, I feel so loved. All this for me? You actually took time to type all this for me? Seriously, I appreciate this even though it makes you look like a complete idiot with no life, I really do appreciate this.
'Luvie', try looking up what 'attack' means because you don't get it.
I feel sorry for you, really, taking the internet THIS serious. Little girl, I'm going to call you a bleeping bitch, what are you going to do? Call mummie? Hit me? Bitch, chill. The person I so called 'argued' with has let it go (I think).
I noticed you talked of 'attacking someone who wasn't talking to me', did it ever occur to you that you're doing the same? Idiot, do I know you? Did I even address you? If I am a silly little girl, I wonder what you are.

Your username is an example of a typo, TYPO, do you know what it means? Eurphoria doesn't fit in any of your explanation, it doesn't. So you can stop trying to cover up and accept the truth.

If I'm going to get respect and courtesy from people like yourself, I don't want it because you're a stupid little girl, with nothing to do. Have you ever tried going to work? Earn some money for yourself, rather than stick your ugly nose into things that don't relate to you. I'm not surprised if you've got no life, with your attitude, you won't get one.

yes my point was;  no you can't start making assumptions about people people and their usernames unless you know them and you stupidly point out the obvious stating, it's the internet and there is noway of knowing that, helloooooo geez that is the point , that's why i said do not be presumptuous, duh
Wtf? Again, you're making no sense, 'Eurphoria' can be easily mistaken for a typo than whatever you're stating. Do you think people on the internet actually consider the person's personality, cirumstance or whatever sh*t you used in your defense when looking at a username? Bitch, we've got things to do. Like I said, re-read my post calmly, carefully, with your brains (if you've got any) and you'll see that I wasn't correcting you. I was simply stating the obvious.

You can stop trying to be this little bitch who thinks she knows everyone, be yourself, a stupid little girl with no life I mean. Although, it's pretty obvious that that's what you are.

Go to bed, it's getting late. This is amusing, I'm having so much fun.

adieus to a friendship that never was
Hahahaha. Already? Bitch, don't leave.

I typed all this for you. Are you happy? Be happy, it's ok, I'm sure this is the best attempt of attention you'll ever get.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do You Know If A Woman Is A Witch....? / Surehome Marriage Seminar: How To Spice Up Your Marriage / Why Do Mothers Get The Blame For A Child's Bad Behaviour?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.