Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,195 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Welcome, New Nairalanders - Nairaland / General (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Welcome, New Nairalanders (273149 Views)

Welcome New Nairalanders...mr. Endowed Anambra 2015 Is Here In Town / Welcome New Nairalander. Is There Any Thing That Confused You Here / Let All New Nairalanders Post Their comment Here... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by riko1010: 11:31pm On Sep 11, 2023
I'm Mouka Emmanuel.
I'll be sharing facts and evidence about a falsified murder accusation by Happy Uboh(claimed to be dead), his family and representatives, Michael Morka, my supposed father, Agbor Police Area Command and Delta State Police Command Asaba.
I was attacked at my private premises in Alihame, Agbor, which I reported to the police on February 12, 2022, before the April 19, 2022 attack.
Alihame Agbor may be involved in attacking, assasinating and imprisoning it's residents. A lawyer I engaged stated that I had been psychologically brutalized when he heard mention of Alihame, Agbor, Delta State. I was literally kidnapped by both Agbor and Asaba Police so it's not a psychological situation. The events started with food poisoning at my premises, robberies and eventual frame up for murder.
I'm a licensed hunter, bearing a hunting license from Plateau State.
The police, prisons and others expose themselves as an organized entities involved in assasination, imprisonments and other crimes which will be detailed.
The police, prisons and other persons operate through a network of Alihame young men, women and service providers who infiltrate homes, carry out criminal acrs like food poisoning , robberies and other crimes with imprisonments through frameups being their final action. Lots of prison staff have made comments indicating they're involved and responsible for the frame-up and historic activities to assassinate me.
I've compiled evidence in various forms and many Nigerian youghts such as those who suffered SARS intimidation may have experienced the same activities which is a conspiracy involving police, prison and other entities.
The EndSars was proof that we're past the age of enslavement, intimidation, and oppression. Whatever means criminal organizations use to operate from men, women, service personal prostitutes, children, they can and will be exposed.

Follow my posts for more info.

1 Like

Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by kwamesd(m): 7:42am On Sep 22, 2023
I'm Kwame, and I'm not sure if that name is wrong, someone just mentioned it's Ghanaian.

Well, actually, I'm just a Chinese person. I lived in Lagos, Nigeria from 2017 to 2019.

It was indeed a completely different time, like another world, with entirely different people and surroundings.

During those two years in Lagos, I got to know Africa again, got to know Nigeria again, and got to know myself again.

1 Like

Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by NairalandForumm: 2:11pm On Sep 25, 2023
wink
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Afeezco710: 9:19am On Sep 29, 2023
FOR AS LONG AS I CAN REMEMBER, I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO MAKE MONEY WRITING ONLINE.
First time I tried making money online was in 2017. Then, I was in my second year in school and I was just starting a new semester. You know how the beginning of a semester can be, few lectures, scanty lecture halls, etc.

I decided to try out Freelancing. If you know Fiverr, you know that it's very easy to create an account there. Anyone can easily create an account on Fiverr. So, I just followed the steps and in a few minutes I had created my account.

Next, I set up my gig. Creating a gig is a step by step process.

What was in my mind was, let me do it and start making money. I just filled up everything anyhow. I didn't even take my time on it.

Finally, after all the 'cut and join', I finally created my gig. What happened next?

Nothing!

What was I expecting? I don't think any client ever messaged me about the gig. No job, nothing.

After a while, I just abandoned the whole thing. I had other things to do and school had gotten serious.

I began to reason like most Nigerians. I kept telling myself that freelancing wasn’t for Nigerians.

That it was easier for foreigners to get jobs on Fiverr and all that. I bought into the whole idea and abandoned Fiverr.
Looking back now, I can say that what caused my failure on Fiverr was lack of proper mentorship or guidance.

Let me be frank with you.

You will struggle to succeed in the online space without proper guidance.

When I heard about Freelancing on Upwork  later on, I didn’t even hesitate to seek a mentor to guide me.

The money I paid for that mentorship has earned me thousands of dollars on Upwork as of today.

See, you can't escape mentorship if you want to succeed with minimal stress.

If I had someone telling me what to do and what not to do when I first joined Fiverr, things could have been easier.

The person wouldn't have let me create that joke of a gig. Whenever I have an issue, I could have run back to him.

If I finish any stage of my gig, I can send him to help me go through it and share his thoughts on it.

Nigerians that are patient and have proper guidance are still cashing out dollars on Fiverr till Today!

If you are reading the ebook, I believe you have a strong desire to start earning from your writing skills.

This ebook will help you achieve your desire if you read it carefully and take action immediately.

You don’t earn as a writer by ‘wishing’ but by ‘taking action’.

Before you read any further, decide within yourself that you’ll take action. Done?

Let’s move on.

It’s no longer news that the dollar is rising almost on a daily basis. It’s about time you find ways to earn in dollars as a Nigerian.

The last time I checked, $1 was between N764 and N800. It might even be more now.

Earning in dollars places you at an advantage over those that are earning in Naira.
Without taking much of your time, below are the 5 Hot Ways You Can make $1000 monthly writing online.

* FREELANCE WRITING
If you ask me the easiest way to earn your first $1,000 writing online, I won’t hesitate to say it’s freelance writing. Ask anyone that has been earning in dollars as a writer for years now how they started, I bet 90% will say freelance writing.

Yet, there are many Nigerians who are sleeping on freelance writing. Some even think that it doesn’t work.
What is freelance writing?
Freelance writing is simply exchanging your writing skill for money (dollars) on a contract basis.

From this definition, you’ll realize that to get started as a freelance writer and earn on dollars, you need to be good at your skill.

Some people might ask…what will I be writing as a freelance writer? Here are some categories of freelance writing:

•SEO writing
•Blog writing
•Copywriting
•Ghostwriting
•Fiction writing
•Article writing
•Resume writing
•Academic writing

You have so many options as a freelance writer.

Just pick anyone and get started already.

After polishing your writing skill, the next thing you need to do is to build a freelance writing portfolio.
A freelance writing portfolio is a collection of your writing samples.

And the purpose of your portfolio is to showcase the kind of work you've done so that potential clients can determine if you're a good fit for them.

Now you know what a portfolio is, here's what you need to do.

You need to create mock samples.

A mock sample is a piece of work on the types of projects you'd like to do for clients.

For instance, if you're a writer interested in working with health companies...

You can write 3-5 articles on topics related to health.

Note that nobody hired you to write these articles...neither did anybody pay you for them.

You just wrote them on your own.

These articles are what's known as mock samples.

And as a beginner freelance writer, you can use them to build your portfolio so you can land clients.

Once you have your portfolio ready, the next step is to register on a freelancing platform.

A freelancing platform is simply a website that connects you (the freelancer) to a client.

Now, if you ask any Nigerian who is earning in dollars as a freelancer which platform they started on. I bet 99.9 % will say Fiverr. The reason is not far-fetched. Fiverr is the largest online freelancing platform in the world.

After Fiverr, the next top freelancing platform Nigerians use to earn in dollars is Upwork. Upwork is the 2nd largest online freelancing platform in the world.

With your skill and access to any of these two freelancing platforms, you can earn in dollars from the comfort of your home.

However, Fiverr and Upwork are not just the top online freelancing platforms, they are also the most competitive.

Before you run off to create an account and come back after some months to complain that you haven’t been able to get any job on these platforms, I’ll advise you to look for a fellow Nigerian that has a level of success on these platforms to guide you.

If you want to get started as a freelance writer on Upwork, get the FREELANCE WRITING MASTERY.

It will help you hone your writing skills, build, and host your freelance writing portfolio, and also help you land clients on Upwork.

With the freelance writing mastery course, you can START EARNING BETWEEN $200k to $1000k MONTHLY.

* BLOGGING
This is the second part that most Nigerians follow to earn $1000 monthly writing online..

This is also a very lucrative path to earn in dollars but the problem is that many Nigerians think it is a get-rich-quick scheme.

The truth is that blogging requires your time and effort for it to work for you. You CAN’T start blogging today and want to make thousands of dollars. It doesn’t work that way.
Now, what is blogging?

Blogging is simply publishing high quality written content online with the aim of getting people to read them which in turn generates money for you. You need to publish useful, valuable, and engaging content for your target audience in order to get traffic and get them to read our blog.

If you are serious to start a blog, you need the following:
* Domain
* Web hosting
Blogging offers you great returns on investment if done properly.

To make massive money from blogging, you need to be ready to stick to it for the LONG TERM.

If you want to follow the blogging route to earn in dollars, you need a mentor to hold your hands and show you the ropes. Luckily for you, I know someone that has been cashing out dollars as a blogger for over 10 years now.

If you are serious about earning dollars as a blogger, find someone who is a successful blogger and learn how to get started.

Don’t even try to set up a blog without attending this program as you’ll end up throwing away your money to the dogs.

P.S: If you want something that you can start earning $1,000 monthly as soon as possible, I won’t advise you to go the blogging route.

* AMAZON KINDLE PUBLISHING
Another means that ordinary Nigerians are using to cash out dollars monthly is by using Amazon Kindle Publishing. This particular model can guarantee you passive income for a lifetime without even putting in much work.

What is Amazon Kindle Publishing?

Amazon Kindle publishing is simply an aspect of Amazon where you can self- publish ebooks for free and get paid for life.

You can create and publish your book following a step by step process. Most people call this ‘The Lazy Nigerian Youth’s Secret to Cashing Out Over $1,000 Monthly’.

You don't need to be a writer nor do you need to hire a writer for you to make money using this system.
I knew about Amazon Kindle publishing some few years back but I was so confused about the platform and how it works that I didn't venture into it. I also had no one to guide me on how to make money using this system.

But recently, i have finally figured out how it works and a lot of people are now making $1000 monthly from it.

This is becoming a popular way to earn in dollars as a Nigerian on a monthly basis.

You just have to be willing to learn and follow the process and you are good to go.

Conclusion
Few days ago, I came across a write up that said, ‘If you can’t japa, earn in dollars’.
I totally agree with this.

There is nothing stopping you from earning in dollars from the comfort of your home as a Nigerian.

Stop complaining of how bad the economy is and start thinking of how you can turn the situation to the advantage.

I have shown you 3 hot ways which you can earn $1000 monthly. You have no excuse.

Pick any one of these models and earn your dollars. I’m rooting for you.

P.S: I hope you found this ebook valuable and worth reading. Even more, I really hope you take action.

My favorite quote says…knowledge without action is Useless. Don’t waste this knowledge you have just acquired.

Take action today.

You can connect with me through here👉https:///Kindlewithafeeza
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by chasebuchanan(m): 3:22pm On Oct 06, 2023
hhhiiii
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by curryalma(f): 7:57am On Oct 27, 2023
Shaz:
If you're new to Nairaland, please introduce yourself here. Thanks

I am Alma Curry, a dedicated Fitness and Spa Enthusiast and a valued member of the Meridian Fitness & Spa UK team. With a passion for wellness and relaxation, Alma combines her expertise in fitness and spa management to create rejuvenating experiences for every guest. Her commitment to promoting a healthy lifestyle, paired with her utmost attention to detail, ensures that every visit is an exceptional experience for clients.
If someone has a website related to Fitness, Spa, or Wellness, please get in touch with me for potential collaboration.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by tysonzach(m): 5:46am On Oct 31, 2023
Hello there,
As a new member in this forum and wish to share and gain some knowledge. I am new here but a real enthusiast and loving this community so far. I have a background in teaching coding and in education and feel I could help with documentation, at least for starters.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by conyjohn: 1:24pm On Nov 06, 2023
. Think and act like a researcher. Peruse and break down great insightful composition. Break down its significant highlights and what set it apart from other composition. You need to fundamentally break down what you read for your proposition to have the option to compose a decent theory. UAE academic writers
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by nazeerjani: 7:04am On Nov 29, 2023
Navigating Accessibility: How to Turn Off Voice Guide on Sceptre TV
Introduction
Sceptre TVs are known for delivering immersive visual experiences, but users may occasionally encounter features they didn't intentionally activate. One such feature is the Voice Guide, a built-in accessibility tool that assists users with visual impairments. If you find yourself seeking a way to [url]turn off Voice Guide on Sceptre TV[/url]https://fixerexpert.com/turn-off-voice-guide-on-sceptre-tv/, this comprehensive guide will walk you through the step-by-step process, ensuring a seamless and customized viewing experience.

Understanding the Voice Guide Feature
Before we delve into the steps to turn off the Voice Guide on your Sceptre TV, let's briefly explore what the Voice Guide feature is and how it functions.

1. What is the Voice Guide?

The Voice Guide is an accessibility feature designed to provide audible descriptions of on-screen content, aiding users with visual impairments in navigating menus and settings.

2. Why Turn It Off?

While the Voice Guide is a valuable tool for many users, some may find it unnecessary or even disruptive to their viewing experience. Turning it off allows you to customize your TV settings according to your preferences.

Turning Off Voice Guide on Your Sceptre TV
Now, let's walk through the steps to disable the Voice Guide on your Sceptre TV. Please note that the exact steps might vary slightly depending on your TV model, but the general process remains consistent.

3. Access the Menu

Using your remote control, navigate to the main menu of your Sceptre TV. This is typically represented by an icon that resembles a series of horizontal lines.

4. Navigate to Accessibility Settings

Within the main menu, locate and select the "Settings" or "Setup" option. From there, navigate to the "Accessibility" or "Accessibility Settings" submenu.

5. Locate Voice Guide Settings

Once in the Accessibility settings, look for an option related to the Voice Guide. This option might be labeled "Voice Guide," "Audio Guidance," or similar.

6. Disable Voice Guide

Select the Voice Guide option; you should see an option to enable or disable it. Choose the "Off" or "Disable" option to turn off the Voice Guide.

7. Confirm Changes

After disabling the Voice Guide, confirm your selection to save the changes. This step may involve pressing a button on your remote control or following on-screen prompts.

8. Restart Your TV

In some cases, changes to accessibility settings might require a restart for them to take effect. Please turn off your TV and then turn it back on to ensure the Voice Guide is fully disabled.

Troubleshooting Tips
If you encounter any challenges or if the Voice Guide persists after following the steps, consider these troubleshooting tips:

Check the User Manual: Refer to your Sceptre TV's user manual for model-specific instructions and details on accessibility settings.

Contact Sceptre Support: If troubleshooting proves challenging, contact Sceptre's customer support for personalized assistance.

Conclusion
In conclusion, customizing your Sceptre TV to suit your preferences is essential to enjoying your viewing experience. Following the straightforward steps outlined in this guide, you can confidently turn off the Voice Guide, ensuring that your TV settings align with your needs.

Empowered with the knowledge of navigating accessibility settings, you can now enjoy the full range of features on your Sceptre TV without any unnecessary interruptions. Tailor your viewing experience perfectly, and embrace the seamless integration of accessibility and personalization on your Sceptre TV.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Glamoice(m): 7:38pm On Nov 29, 2023
WELCOME TO THE FIRST
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING COMMUNITY ON WHATSAPP!
🤩
Good to have you here!... all accounts/ social & digital service are available at the cheapest prices for resellers or personal use.
We speak "affordable, reliable and peace of mind"

Let's work together! 💰

https:///E4v5ZpVFOhL2sxfFK3AvMV
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by tfrancis(m): 11:37am On Nov 30, 2023
Here comes coinscriber.com, earn free crypto like USDT and BUCOIN token on this website simply by reading articles and posting article.
imagine you posting / writing articles for millions of people to view daily and how you will be coming in for you daily. This is a passive income you can't avoid!!!

What are you waiting for!!!
It doesn't bite to post your articles on the website for people to view. Just make sure your article is original or those you have a permission to share.

Click here to start eanring now! https://coinscriber.com
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by OkaliDan: 2:43pm On Dec 15, 2023
LEARNLY APP: PIONEERING EDTECH INNOVATIONS FOR INCLUSIVE EDUCATION IN AFRICA
Innovative educational technologies that address the difficulties faced by diverse populations can have a major positive impact on inclusive education in Africa. The learnly app is leading the way in accomplishing this objective. Students may now access high-quality tech-related educational content from any location thanks to the e-learning platform app. Students with physical disabilities or those who face geographical challenges will especially benefit from this. To improve the learning experience, the Learnly app Platform employs a variety of strategies, including discussion boards, collaborative projects, and support video lectures. Furthermore, despite the subpar teaching methods in Africa, the Learnly app has been able to close this gap through thorough research and the implementation of alternative strategies, such as the use of data analytics tools to identify struggling students early on and provide timely support and intervention. Students who require extra resources or those with learning disabilities may find this to be especially helpful. Incorporating gamified components into education has also increased the fun and motivation of learning. Different learning styles and particular learning objectives can be catered for in educational games. When it comes to drawing in a diverse student body, gamification can be especially successful.
In conclusion, the community and stakeholders in various educational institutions must work together to implement edtech in Africa. This will promote digital literacy for inclusive education and provide training programs for educators, learners, and communities on how to use digital tools and navigate online resources, ensuring that everyone can participate in the digital learning environment.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Nasnass: 2:50pm On Jan 31
Hi everyone.
I'm Nas

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (Reply)

Download 2go On Www.2go.co.za Or Www.2go.com.ng / A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) / How Illuminati Killed Mandela

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.