Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,699 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Please Help! Strange Messsge. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Help! Strange Messsge. (694 Views)

My LAPTOP Act Strange / Strange Download Speed On MTN Network / My Laptop Makes A Strange Beeping Sound When I Turn It On, What Could Be Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! Strange Messsge. by virtum(m): 4:47pm On Aug 22, 2008
Please help! the message popup on the startup of my system which i suggest is also eating into my files.

error loading "c:\WINDOWS\systems32\mstyltpy.dll"
the specified module could not be found.

windows cannot find SSVICHOSST.exe. Make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again. To search for a file click the start button, and then click search agai
Re: Please Help! Strange Messsge. by uspry1(f): 5:39pm On Aug 22, 2008
I am sorry that your system has been infected by you click file attached from email or instant message or PSP (peer to peer file sharing such as Limeware, Frostware, Ares, Ipods) that contains inside hidden virus files spreading eat your files plus copy all your addressbook sending all your friends' email addresses spamming virus.

Your system is very valuable NOT PROTECTION without installing your anti-virus software or upgrading the latest add-on new patches of anti-virus.

Right now there are over 1 millions different names of viruses, worms, malwares, and Trojans you never knew it exists without protecting your system by installing anti-virus.
Re: Please Help! Strange Messsge. by virtum(m): 3:56pm On Aug 23, 2008
was using avg free edition but got a licnense ke for kasperspky 7.0 and i dunno if hijackthis software will do for the software removal. wt do u think i do now,
Re: Please Help! Strange Messsge. by guysmat(m): 10:00pm On Sep 05, 2008
1. Download and install: HijackThis 2.02

2. Depending on your level of prof with you system (else,I'd advise you give the system to a regular geek), install and run the app.

3. Use the app to scan the system.

4. Look for the troubling message ( "c:\WINDOWS\systems32\mstyltpy.dll"wink in the list of items that drop down after the scan.

5. Check the affected line when the message is displayed and click on fix. Reboot after this process has been performed. Enjoy.

PS: Download and install "Removeit". It's a manually controlled, small but handy anti virus that removes a lot of things that the big boys might miss out.
Re: Please Help! Strange Messsge. by malikalhaj: 11:05am On Sep 07, 2008
@poster
pls let us no if it does not work so as to no if u require additional help, cos i have a visual basic script that can help remove avpo and avmo virus

(1) (Reply)

Helpppp Ma Lapi Says Unable To Detect Harddrive When I Want2format / Dell D600 Wahala: / Pls Help Me With My New External Dvd/cd Rom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.