Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,142 members, 7,860,106 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:32 AM

Naija Men (majority), Why Na? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Men (majority), Why Na? (2179 Views)

What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? / Why Na...see What Territory Marking Has Caused Me Ooo / Naija Men And White Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Men (majority), Why Na? by StephenP(m): 12:14am On Aug 23, 2008
Sisikill:

LOL! Seriously though, it's not only Naija men, there are a lot of Naija women with the horriblest BO. I guess the fact that the opposite sex is running to the other direction has not clued them in that the whole natural scent attracting the opposite sex is RUBBISH!

Thank you for keeping it real. Some smell so bad that I still gag when I think of them and their deadly BO . . . urgh *gag*
Re: Naija Men (majority), Why Na? by onyinye2(f): 12:15am On Aug 23, 2008
StephenP:

Thank you for keeping it real. Some smell so bad that I still gag when I think of them and their deadly BO . . . urgh *gag*
Ahhh shaarup dia tongue you were probably smelling yourself. tongue
Re: Naija Men (majority), Why Na? by StephenP(m): 12:19am On Aug 23, 2008
onyinye2:

Ahhh shaarup dia tongue you were probably smelling yourself. tongue

LOL no sweetie like I said, I was smelling you. Now be good and take 100 steps backĀ  grin Remember I've got a restraining order against you because of 'em armpits lol
Re: Naija Men (majority), Why Na? by dreeldee: 12:21am On Aug 23, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

smelly man! angry angry
ouch! that was below the belt grin grin grin
Re: Naija Men (majority), Why Na? by onyinye2(f): 12:21am On Aug 23, 2008
StephenP:

LOL no sweetie like I said, I was smelling you. Now be good and take 100 steps backĀ  grin Remember I've got a restraining order against you because of 'em armpits lol
Oh i see. I see. I know this is a typo because i know you aint talking bouts me. Maybe about some of the project chix you be hanging out with but as for me. . . .
Re: Naija Men (majority), Why Na? by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 23, 2008
dreeldee:

that was below the belt grin grin grin
lol, I have to agree grin grin grin
Re: Naija Men (majority), Why Na? by StephenP(m): 12:22am On Aug 23, 2008
onyinye2:

Oh i see. I see. I know this is a typo because i know you aint talking bouts me. Maybe about some of the project chix you be hanging out with but as for me. . . .

LOL hey she was hot and she said she'll do whatever I wanted.
Re: Naija Men (majority), Why Na? by onyinye2(f): 12:25am On Aug 23, 2008
StephenP:

LOL hey she was hot and she said she'll do whatever I wanted.
FREAK!!!! and OPPORTUNIST!!! grin grin grin
Re: Naija Men (majority), Why Na? by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 23, 2008
ah ah, you two lovebirds, comot from my thread jor
Re: Naija Men (majority), Why Na? by onyinye2(f): 12:28am On Aug 23, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Anywhere you see trouble. . . . you will find Ruby leading it. wink
Re: Naija Men (majority), Why Na? by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 23, 2008
onyinye2:

Anywhere you see trouble. . . . you will find Ruby leading it. wink
Anywhere you find stephen, oyinye is there tongue
Re: Naija Men (majority), Why Na? by StephenP(m): 12:30am On Aug 23, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

LOL!!

onyinye2:

FREAK!!!! and OPPORTUNIST!!! grin grin grin

I wasn't just gon' throw it away and leave her for the next man. Back to the point though, did the Chanel perfume and shaving sticks I sent to you through first class mail get to your door?
Re: Naija Men (majority), Why Na? by onyinye2(f): 12:33am On Aug 23, 2008
StephenP:

I wasn't just gon' throw it away and leave her for the next man. Back to the point though, did the Chanel perfume and shaving sticks I sent to you through first class mail get to your door?
Such an opportunist. tongue Anyways. . . oh yes i got your so called "gifts", yeah i regifted and gave them away. My body is too good for Chanel. cool
Re: Naija Men (majority), Why Na? by StephenP(m): 12:42am On Aug 23, 2008
onyinye2:

Such an opportunist. tongue Anyways. . . oh yes i got your so called "gifts", yeah i regifted and gave them away. My body is too good for Chanel. cool

How many times are we gon' go through this? I keep trying to make you presentable in public but you choose to bask in your BO. Why Onyinye why?
Re: Naija Men (majority), Why Na? by onyinye2(f): 12:46am On Aug 23, 2008
StephenP:

How many times are we gon' go through this? I keep trying to make you presentable in public but you choose to bask in your BO. Why Onyinye why?
Oh okay. Now i know you are trippin. Cause im always on top of my game. You must have me mistaken with one of your project chix tongue
Re: Naija Men (majority), Why Na? by ONATZY: 1:02am On Aug 23, 2008
you poeple dont have reasonable discussions.too much of time u end up at nothing.use the talents god gave for smthing more lucrative guys
Re: Naija Men (majority), Why Na? by Nobody: 1:03am On Aug 23, 2008
ONATZY:

you poeple don't have reasonable discussions.too much of time u end up at nothing.use the talents god gave for smthing more lucrative guys
thank you. smell run along!!
Re: Naija Men (majority), Why Na? by StephenP(m): 1:06am On Aug 23, 2008
onyinye2:

Oh okay. Now i know you are trippin. Cause im always on top of my game. You must have me mistaken with one of your project chix tongue

Like you ain't one of them
Re: Naija Men (majority), Why Na? by debosky(m): 1:14am On Aug 23, 2008
Onyinye that was playing hopscotch in her nightie this morning? Definitely a project chick tongue

The man you mentioned was married wasn't he Ruby? Obviously the wife loves the odour, if not she should have done something about it by now.

Obviously some of you women love the natural 'scent', so the men, as usual, give y'all what you want! cheesy
Re: Naija Men (majority), Why Na? by Nobody: 1:21am On Aug 23, 2008
Not all of us are attracted to natural smell. . . . . infact, this should be illegal. angry angry

I'm not sure if the guy was married or not, just pitying his wife/children if he has any.
Re: Naija Men (majority), Why Na? by Nobody: 1:38am On Aug 23, 2008
Offensive BO is no respecter of nationality. tongue
Re: Naija Men (majority), Why Na? by Nobody: 1:40am On Aug 23, 2008
stillwater:

Offensive BO is no respecter of nationality. tongue
No one implied such.
The main point is that Naija men are known for their odor same as Chinese men are known for their small kini.
Re: Naija Men (majority), Why Na? by agaba123(m): 1:43am On Aug 23, 2008
Too bad comparing naija men to Chinese guys that do not even shower. Same as them girls. Sorry my brothers
Re: Naija Men (majority), Why Na? by Nobody: 1:46am On Aug 23, 2008
agaba123:

Too bad comparing naija men to Chinese guys that do not even shower. Same as them girls. Sorry my brothers
A simple analogy that should be able to be easily understood tongue
Re: Naija Men (majority), Why Na? by agaba123(m): 1:49am On Aug 23, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

A simple analogy that should be able to be easily understood tongue
I refuse to understand sad
Re: Naija Men (majority), Why Na? by Nobody: 1:51am On Aug 23, 2008
agaba123:

I refuse to understand sad
That I cannot help you with kiss kiss
Re: Naija Men (majority), Why Na? by onyinye2(f): 1:52am On Aug 23, 2008
StephenP:

Like you ain't one of them
Uh huh. I aint no project chix. . . . that surely aint me.
Re: Naija Men (majority), Why Na? by agaba123(m): 1:54am On Aug 23, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

That I cannot help you with kiss kiss

This one is better if you can help me with this one kiss cheesy
Re: Naija Men (majority), Why Na? by Nobody: 1:56am On Aug 23, 2008
agaba123:

This one is better if you can help me with this one kiss cheesy
which one?
Re: Naija Men (majority), Why Na? by agaba123(m): 1:58am On Aug 23, 2008
the one on the quote, your lips and may be more
Re: Naija Men (majority), Why Na? by Nobody: 2:02am On Aug 23, 2008
the real question to ask is why you seem to attract only the nigerians with bad hygiene or too poor enough to get mouth or body wash. grin The rest of us (as far as i know) seem to meet a different set of nigerians. Are you sure you are on the same planet? cheesy
Re: Naija Men (majority), Why Na? by masawa: 2:05am On Aug 23, 2008
lmao at this thread, i have to admit that, lol nigerians are so funny,we are the funniest in africa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does Love Really Exist? / Should I Marry Him / I Dont Know How To Say No.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.